User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:22   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Help me out [neat song inside]

So i was acessing other people´s computer in my work network and came across this http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=33786 song which is quite neat. Does anyone have ANY information which might lead to me downloading the actual song? Is this an instrumental version of some known song?

It almost ring my bells as it sounds like something ive heard in the past... =(
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:28   #2
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Re: Help me out [neat song inside]

God that's awful.

Anyway, tried looking it up with MusicBrainz but it doesn't seem to know recognise it.

Can't help i'm afraid. Could just be someone playing around with ejay.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:31   #3
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Sounds like some cheesy 1980 Japanese game music.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:58   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The ID3 includes the name "Mussum." The internet says Mussum was a Brazilian musician (and comedian), so maybe it's a horrible midi attempt at something he was famous for?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2006, 00:22   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Woei I just beat megaman 2