User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:18   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

There's a girl at work who i'm flirting with.

Actually there's two but since one of them ****ed off to Australia last week for 3 weeks i've stepped up the game on the other.

I've stepped up the game and things seem to have been going faster.

Normally we txt each other about 3 or 4 times a day.

Whilst i was away this weekend each day, each way we were txting each other about 15-20 txts.

Maybe not alot for some people but thats about 3 times the number of txts i normally send in total per day.

There were about 10 txts each way today (we were only awake for about 6 hours before we saw each other and i was at work and there's a kinda "no mobile policy" that i kinda broke but it doesnt pay to flout).

I get a txt as soon as she wakes up tho.

On Saturday night i got a drunken phone call from her at 4am.

We're calling each other more in general too.

Things, i thought, seemed to be going well.

Now tonight she was talking to me about a guy she's mentioned before (they "got off" a couple of weeks ago, he txted her, she blanked the first one but replied to the second, found out he was gonna be joining the Police and was put off by that).

Turns out that she'd sneaked this guy into her house (she lives with her parent's ... she'd needed a lift home and this guy hadn't been drinking ... apparantly "nothing happened") on Saturday night after the Club but before she'd gone out to a party.

She also mentioned another guy she'd talked about before (she'd been set up on a blind date about 3 weeks ago with some rugby player but it turns out he's moving down to England so nothing's gonna happen).

This guy had txted her tonight, she'd phoned back, he asked her to come through to Edinburgh (he'd pay the taxi fare ... which was £80 6 years ago) but she said he sounded rather drunk so decided against it.

Two guys mentioned to me in one night.

Ok after the background info here's the point of my post:

"WHY IN THE **** IS SHE TELLING ME THIS SHIT?"

It REALLY winds me up.*

Is she trying to see how much i like her by telling me about other guys who like her?

Is this woman logic?

Does anybody understand the female psyche?

Has anybody had a similar experience and can advise me?

Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can someone explain it to me.

PLEASE!

*obviously i didn't show how much i was wound up but nm.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:30   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

Other random information that might be of interest:

[*] Last week i told her that we should get married *

[*] I also told her that she needed to wear her hair in pigtails **

[*] She thinks her friend is gonna get proposed to and was gonna invite me to the Engagement party as her plus one but said that wasnt gonna happen after a comment i made to her (she said it just after i said the comment) ***

[*] I buy her "presents" ****

*i'd deliberately kicked the underside of her foot whilst she was walking down the corridor infront of me causing her to stumble, she punched me in retaliation then later she'd kicked me in the calf as i was talking to someone in an attempt to collapse my knee out from under me (it didnt work) so i kicked her back (not hard of course). She's forever going on about needing to get married. Later that night I txted her saying that "We should get married. That way you dont have to die alone and i get a woman to abuse 'behind closed doors' ".

** leading on from the last case i told her she needed to wear her hair in pigtails to make it easier for me to pull (ala primary school)

*** The special olympics are taking place in Glasgow starting this weekend and she's a volunteer. I just questioned the fact of whether she was actually helping out or, rather, was competing.

**** sweets generally although i did buy her a Porcelin doll from a charity shop for her last August for her birthday (it cost £1 ... i wrapped it up in newspaper) and i bought a really tacky snowshaker for her and her friend (who also works with me) when i went down to Cambridge at the weekend but then went and bought a nice gift box and shredded tissue paper to put it in.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:36   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

In my experience women who are interested in you do talk to you about other blokes they're interested in just to piss you off so maybe there's still hope for you.

Just maybe though.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:41   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

Here's a thought:

Mabye she's just making idle conversation.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:43   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Here's a thought:

Mabye she's just making idle conversation.
A little less conversation a little more action please.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:45   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I little less conversation a little more action please.
Meet me on IRC.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:48   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
**** sweets generally although i did buy her a Porcelin doll from a charity shop for her last August for her birthday (it cost £1 ... i wrapped it up in newspaper) and i bought a really tacky snowshaker for her and her friend (who also works with me) when i went down to Cambridge at the weekend but then went and bought a nice gift box and shredded tissue paper to put it in.
How sweet.
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:45   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your story reminded me of a car salesman who tells you other people are interested so buy now or you might miss out
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:47   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

cor, you move fast

cassa-bloody-nova
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:52   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
cor, you move fast

cassa-bloody-nova

The flirting has always been of a "just to make the time pass whilst at work" form.

Whilst the other girl was away i thought id just mess about and see where it went.

She seems to have responded *shrug*
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:50   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Whilst i was away this weekend each day, each way we were txting each other about 15-20 txts.

Maybe not alot for some people but thats about 3 times the number of txts i normally send in total per day.
You'd better hope time travel isnt actually possible, or else 2003Dace is going to turn up on your doorstep one day and beat the living shit out of you.

Last edited by Nodrog; 27 Jun 2005 at 23:57.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:01   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You'd better hope time travel isnt actually possible, or else 2003Dace is going to turn up on your doorstep one day and beat the living shit out of you.

Everytime i send a txt or use my mobile in general im reminded how gay i am for doing it.

Both for using the phone and going back on my principle.

However i got a phone for the general "Having one seems to make it alot easier getting girls" or something reason which makes me gay in the trying to be hetero kinda way.

or something
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:53   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

And your point Nod?
Unread 27 Jun 2005, 23:56   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

see edit
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:02   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dude, there isn't anybody* who undertsands the female psyche.

* any guy
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:15   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

That actually raised a smile.

It's all true btw.

At least i don't wear pink polo / t / shirts tho.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:19   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
At least i don't wear pink polo / t / shirts tho.
I'm sitting here in a pink polo-shirt and am a tad confused
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:22   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: [Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
and am a tad confused
About your sexuality?
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:23   #20
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
About your sexuality?
Not as far as I know.
(Yes I know I could have typed NAFAIK but I hate long acronyms )
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:22   #21
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm sitting here in a pink polo-shirt and am a tad confused
In terms of your sexuality? Looks like you don't need to be anymore.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:32   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

The following types of men wear pink:

1.) Homosexuals

2.) Scum (chavs and the like)

3.) Business types with high powered jobs in The Big City (and then it's only a nicely crafted shirt with a suitable tie)

If you wear pink which category do you fall into?
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:33   #23
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
If you wear pink which category do you fall into?
I think this is where you reveal secret category 4)?
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:36   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

There is no "secret category 4.)"

Anyways ... back to the original topic (plsta).
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 00:39   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: [Emo] Seriously what in the ****?!

What more can we say, Dace?

'She's gagging for it'
'Go on, my son'
'She's playing hard to get'
'Stop fagging around on GD like a tart and get into her knickers pronto'

?
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:07   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

That's encouragement not advice you ****ing GAY!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:09   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

My advice is to listen to the encouragment.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:10   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MM, you should be pleased to know that dace asked in #forums if you thought "gay" would be offensive.

feel the <3

but yeah, make your intentions known, explicitly, try and kiss her.

you can do this when youre both hugely drunk also so you can take it back.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:18   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't find "gay" offensive.

Although I find your shitty advice offensive, Henry.

"Try and kiss her." What kind of fag advice is that?

"Get her horribly pissed and then knob her", more like.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:27   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
I don't find "gay" offensive.

Although I find your shitty advice offensive, Henry.

"Try and kiss her." What kind of fag advice is that?

"Get her horribly pissed and then knob her", more like.
well, i think, yknow, seeing as he hasnt yet... it might be a good start

ok, im never being serious in a thread on GD ever again
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 01:18   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

She keeps on mentioning that i should "tell her when people are going out and that she needs to be invited".

Which suggests that either she's a social outcast (which as she spends the weekend getting drunk with her friends isn't the case) or she wants us to get drunk together.

One or the other.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 09:28   #32
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
tell her you're going out on your own and need someone to get drunk with you.
This is a surprisingly good idea from Clownius Mc****nut here. I'm... I don't know what to do now
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 02:19   #33
Cuddley_Battleship
Luminous Flux

Cuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these partsCuddley_Battleship is infamous around these parts

Maybe she was telling you that she was interested in YOU rather than them. Who knows. Has she talked to you just as much as before you made the special olympics comment?

"You might have won, but you're still a retard."
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 07:46   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Three options.

1. She's horribly insensitive, so likes you but would quite happily tell you about her near-action with other men, oblivious to the possible annoyance this could cause. This is likely, a fair few women are like this.

2. She's just saying it to annoy you / spur you into action. I don't know how likely this is.

3. She see's you as a "good friend" and therefore this sort of thing is exactly what you're there for. Cue the usual quote from Bash :
Quote:
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
A lot of women are really really shit at telling when someone likes them. If she just thinks you're a good friend then obviously she's going to tell you about her various encounters. You've become like a girlfriend to her. And not a hot-lesbo-action type girlfriend either.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 07:52   #35
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Just ****ing kiss her, then work from there.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 08:39   #36
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Ignore her. Saves these kind of threads.

Seeing as I got neg repped for that ^^ I shall write a proper reply.

Its clear that she likes you and its also clear that you think far too much into certain actions. She is just trying to get some kind of reaction out of you by talking about the guys (like you said). Why you havent offered to meet her socially I do not know, but you should.

Just tell her how you feel, not whilst your pissed, get balls and do it sober. That way you will find out where you stand. It could make work awkward - I doubt that will happen though as its very flattering to find out someone fancies you.

Last edited by Madina; 28 Jun 2005 at 08:59.
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 11:27   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
Ignore her. Saves these kind of threads.

Seeing as I got neg repped for that ^^ I shall write a proper reply.
THE SYSTEM WORKS!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 08:52   #38
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Dace. What are you doing? Don't be the nice guy who buys her "presents", who go out of his way and make time just to see her, or spend those precious 40 seconds of sending her text messages, spend a few bucks on her on coffee, or whatever. You're doing all these nice things for her and all that shit. Sure she's spending time with you, but she's spending time with you while she babbles away about the guys she's slept with (or sleeping with, you'll never really know).

Next thing you know, you'll be that stupid shoulder that she'll cry on and tell you "Oh Dace! You're so nice!! You're almost like a brother to me!" Well, guess what, no one straight, normal female will have sex with her brother. You're too nice to her, that's the problem. You should limit, or stop sending her text messages, stop calling her for days, or even weeks, maybe even set up a date with her for coffee and tell her 5 minutes before you meet up, that you won't be able to make it because "the boys" invited you to hang out with them at an undisclosed location, or something like that.

Keep her wondering and thinking why all of a sudden you became cold with her. Treat her shitty enough for her to keep calling you, demanding what the hell?!?. Only answer her phone calls on week days, not on week ends because you're supposedly "hanging out with the guys".

Girls like her come to "Mr. Nice Guy" so she can bitch about how much of a jerk Tyrone is but cuts off the conversation with you, over dinner, to pick her cel phone up because Tyrone is calling, trying to get her to come over. And you know what, she will come over to Tyrone's house when she's done crying on your shoulder. After all those nice things that you've done for her and 35 bucks later, you come back to your house and send her a text message asking her if she's ok. She texts back saying that she's tired and is going to sleep when in reality, she's getting banged to oblivion by Tyrone.

A week later she comes back to you crying Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!!! He did it agaaain!! He cheated on me agaaiinnn, why does he keep doing this to me Dace? Thank GOD you're here because I don't have anybody to talk to.....

It's a ruthless cycle. Plain and simple. Nice guys don't get laid. Jerks and Dicks do. Be the Jerk. Be that one guy who calls a girl in the middle of her get-together with "the nice guy who's always been there for her", asking her to come over. She'll tell Mr. Nice Guy "oops, something came up, gotta go! Thanks for the dinner, really loved it. Bye!" Don't be the nice guy. Be the Dick that she's gonna talk about to these other nice guys. Who cares if she thinks you're the Jerk and the Dick in her life? You're getting laid by her, that's what matters most.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 09:43   #39
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD can someone explain it to me.

PLEASE!

she doesnt fancy you.

m
x
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 11:28   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
she doesnt fancy you.

m
x
best post in a dace thread
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 09:55   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well done Dace, you have fallen into the 'just good friends' trap AGAIN

you appear to have some kind of talent for it!
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 10:07   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't need to give my oppinion seeing as so many others have already given it for me, but here it is anyway.

Yes, you are her 'Sober Bob' (sober person who gets to schaufer her around everywhere buying her drinks so she can get drunk and get layed by everyone BUT you).

You are her tool, and she is most definately using you, what a great guy you are! Nope, time to cut ties with this bitch and let her find someone else to leech from.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 11:24   #43
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

She thinks you're gay.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 11:43   #44
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Good lord, even when i was a singleton teenager i wasnt as desperate as Dace is.

You seem far to concerned about the fairer sex.
________
Web Shows

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:04.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:05   #45
Dace
so f*cking zen

nusselt's comment wins and it's not even in the thread.

Right, **** her.

Back to being emotionally dead.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:25   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Back to being emotionally dead.
I don't think that's the approach either duder.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:17   #47
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

dont **** her yet, try to **** her first, if she doesnt let you **** her, THEN you can **** her.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:34   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know, there is an easy way around this... when you start getting to know them TELL THEM YOU FANCY THEM INSTEAD OF FALLING INTO THE FRIENDS TRAP

it's not hard, honestly it's not
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:35   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Stop being scared of rejection, Dace.

You can do it put yo back into it.
Unread 28 Jun 2005, 13:57   #50
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Stop being scared of rejection, Dace.

You can do it put yo back into it.
Shake yo ass and do it!