User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:20   #151
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Guide to keeping roids and small r20 summary...

Is it #1 alliance fault that they get an "easy" win? (not saying it is easy tho)
I think #2 and #3 are the ones that shoud have been doing something about the situation.
Imo it is deserved victory.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:21   #152
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
i'm sick of you people bitching about egotistical characters and my name not being mentioned

**** you all

the mere existance of ascendancy is a monument to your self-centeredness (is that a word ?) and lack of caring for progress.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:37   #153
Amycus
Flame me...

Amycus will become famous soon enoughAmycus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
What?

Exi can easily claim to be in the top 5 alliances of all time. I would personally put them top 3.
Many alliances have won rounds that weren't up to exi quality.

Did they not deserve to win also?
eXi not only claim top 5, but probably the best alliance to play this game. However I have to say this comment is a big change from the bandwagon you jumped on in r13 from claiming we were just cheaters.

All I have to say for the rest of this page is--this is a text-based, OLD GAME. Key word GAME. I don't care if you were the #1 planet 20 rounds in a row, I would be finding something else to brag about, like "I created a fortune 500 company" or something.
r4: [Tuba]HC
r11: [SiN]
r12: [SiN]HC
r13: [eX]
r19: [TGV]
r20: Destiny
r21: What? Are you kidding?

Ooooomph! Come back Noah02!
Amycus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:38   #154
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I wasn't around for most of your moments of glory Forest but after reading 2 of these points I laughed out loud and realised that the rest are probably just as true:

Quote:
I also didn't help take Omen to a decent position.
In addition I have never had a decent part of politics to play in every round of pa since round 9.
Also - being headhunted to join fang. you make it sound so big - someone asked you to join fang, big deal dude.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:46   #155
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

now people that are close to you, Forest, are turning on you. Maybe its a sufficiant clue that would signify that its time to drop the bullshit act of superior player. Just play the ****ing game, like the rest of us, w/o bragging how big and bad u used to be, no matter if its true or not.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 18:57   #156
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Quote:
Your absolutely right.

I have never achieved anything.

I never twatted ND in R2 after you refused us a nap 'because we were just a small alliance'.
I never orgainsed an attack one of the biggest attacks pa has ever seen in round 3.
I also never worked with a team in eclipse to take down fang.
I wasn't then headhunted to join fang.
I also didnt MO in one of the greatest alliances PA has ever seen in pa.
I also didn't help take Omen to a decent position.
And then, I wasnt asked to come back 'because we wouldnt chaived said position without me'.
I then didn't work my arse off in a round to acheive the goals I set myslef so a bunch of twats on a forum could tell me no-one deserves to win because we took a different route.
In addition I have never had a decent part of politics to play in every round of pa since round 9.
Oh, and I never think you sir, are a twat.

You found me out!
rofl
Can someone please deflate Forest(Mr PA)'s ego? This can't be healthy :\
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:02   #157
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

Angryducky, I'd like to remember you to the fact that you were one of the most inactive people in ND command last round. You didn't put in half the effort a lot of other peeps did put in.
Get your head out of your arse (or Forests)
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:06   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I never orgainsed an attack one of the biggest attacks pa has ever seen in round 3.
Which one was this?

if it was the attack on Sid, Legion HC and Patrician planned it, in fact Patrician was the first person to launch iirc. If you were involved in this, then you didn't plan it, you were just one of the many people who were there. Furthermore, for a good period of the round If RB won any victory in round 3 before they got dumped, these are instantly devalued by the fact that a lot of your top planets (unbeknown to you or not) were logged into some gigantic babysitting system which is a ****ing huge advantage considering you had to be awake to launch in those days.

There weren't many big attacks in round 3, so which one is it?
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:25   #159
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
the mere existance of ascendancy is a monument to your self-centeredness (is that a word ?) and lack of caring for progress.
"lack of caring for progress"? i'm not sure what you mean but i'm taking it as if we do nothing...? considering people such as myself, jester, rob, jbg, heartless, cochese and so forth have suggested COUNTLESS ideas to improve the game with the idea of a WAR GAME (note: WAR game not xp game before your ignorant flamebaiting self gets to reply) in mind. check out the suggestions forum right now for proof, and christ knows how many irc discussions we've all had about improving the game, all to no avail of course because of the lack of resources pateam has in terms of coding at the very least.

or wait, are you blaming us for how the game has been designed and not changed as it is? if so then we APOLOGISE TO YOU OH MIGHTY MIGHTEH ! for most(NOT all, few of us, such as myself once again try to play with value in mind all the time as well) of our members playing the game in the easiest manner possible for the highest gains. oh what sins have we committed

thanks for the first part of the post though !!!!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:26   #160
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

I forget what an attack with 1mil hostile ships tatses like
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:30   #161
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amycus
eXi not only claim top 5, but probably the best alliance to play this game. However I have to say this comment is a big change from the bandwagon you jumped on in r13 from claiming we were just cheaters.
I think thats a claim for another thread. In its day Fury and Legion were pretty unstoppable. Then there is 1up. And RB

Quote:
All I have to say for the rest of this page is--this is a text-based, OLD GAME. Key word GAME. I don't care if you were the #1 planet 20 rounds in a row, I would be finding something else to brag about, like "I created a fortune 500 company" or something.
Why would I brag about real life achievements in a game forum.
As you say its a game, I am quite happily posting here and playing the game, and when I am not happy, I will stop.

I wouldnt bother talking about real life achievements, cause I doubt there is many people at all on this forum who can 'out-do' me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:31   #162
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
now people that are close to you, Forest, are turning on you. Maybe its a sufficiant clue that would signify that its time to drop the bullshit act of superior player. Just play the ****ing game, like the rest of us, w/o bragging how big and bad u used to be, no matter if its true or not.
I dont see anyone close to me turning on me

Anyone giving me a hard time now always ahve done
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:35   #163
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Which one was this?

if it was the attack on Sid, Legion HC and Patrician planned it, in fact Patrician was the first person to launch iirc. If you were involved in this, then you didn't plan it, you were just one of the many people who were there. Furthermore, for a good period of the round If RB won any victory in round 3 before they got dumped, these are instantly devalued by the fact that a lot of your top planets (unbeknown to you or not) were logged into some gigantic babysitting system which is a ****ing huge advantage considering you had to be awake to launch in those days.

There weren't many big attacks in round 3, so which one is it?
Thinking back, maybe it was R2. But it wasnt a single attack, it was a big attack on ICD (those were the days when big attacks actually meant something).
That was a hell of a lot of ships flying and an awesome night for all involved.

I wasnt involved at all with any attack on Sid, I have always been loyal to him.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:51   #164
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

o/....to the rescue!

My first round with Forest it is.

Hopefully not the last one because he is amongst the most loyal, dedicated players in this game I ever had the good fortune to play with.

I could go on but this will do for now.

/me salutes Forest!
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 20:21   #165
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
Angryducky, I'd like to remember you to the fact that you were one of the most inactive people in ND command last round. You didn't put in half the effort a lot of other peeps did put in.
Get your head out of your arse (or Forests)
bullshit
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 20:22   #166
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
o/....to the rescue!

My first round with Forest it is.

Hopefully not the last one because he is amongst the most loyal, dedicated players in this game I ever had the good fortune to play with.

I could go on but this will do for now.

/me salutes Forest!

I have a link to a certain fish picture that would describe this very well.

Unread 9 Mar 2007, 21:06   #167
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

And I also played with you in SiN……
and
I wish I could say it was a better experience…but sadly no.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 21:32   #168
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I have a link to a certain fish picture that would describe this very well.
I'm going to cry if I ever see that again.
I hate you Cedlind.

Ps. I love you MotoX, I think I still have that picture that describes you perfectly! xxxxxxx
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 21:49   #169
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think thats a claim for another thread. In its day Fury and Legion were pretty unstoppable. Then there is 1up. And RB

Why would I brag about real life achievements in a game forum.
As you say its a game, I am quite happily posting here and playing the game, and when I am not happy, I will stop.

I wouldnt bother talking about real life achievements, cause I doubt there is many people at all on this forum who can 'out-do' me.
I'll pretend this is your first sarcastic post ever.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 21:57   #170
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I'll pretend this is your first sarcastic post ever.
I'll pretend that you can write over 1 line replies every once in the while /hug

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:16   #171
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
Round 19 was ND's best chance ever for a win but like usual, the membership pissed it away late. So your right, I left, and started CT.
Passing the buck - so to speak.

There's no use denying that you dropped ND responsibilities with a couple weeks left in the round in order to start laying the groundwork, ala poaching, for a new alliance. Don't try to pawn the failure of round 19 off on the same people that built everything that ND is and stands for. You know better than that.

I'm not trying to slight the work you did for our alliance, god knows we put a lot of hours in, but you did manage to cut us down to build yourself up - and that needs to mentioned.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:33   #172
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony

There's no use denying that you dropped ND responsibilities with a couple weeks left in the round in order to start laying the groundwork, ala poaching, for a new alliance. Don't try to pawn the failure of round 19 off on the same people that built everything that ND is and stands for. You know better than that.

I'm not trying to slight the work you did for our alliance, god knows we put a lot of hours in, but you did manage to cut us down to build yourself up - and that needs to mentioned.
I didn't drop ND responsabilities, I ran raids, and helped where I could. The inactivity caused bad coverage on raids, and your right, about that time I started recruiting the current CT HC. As for our current membership, feel free to ask the people who had previously been in ND (round 19) I didn't poach anyone, the majority of CT's membership, including the members with ND as a previous alliance asked to be here, and were interviewed and reviewed by the current HC. Our recruiting thread didn't get posted until round 19 ended, and I certainly didn't go around picking people off.

ND's failure in round 19 was due to crashing fleets all round and late round inactivity, nothing more.
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:36   #173
Amycus
Flame me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
And I also played with you in SiN……
and
I wish I could say it was a better experience…but sadly no.

Sorry but I can't say I remember you...must not have made a lasting impression. Also if you had a bad experience in SiN it wasn't because of me.

Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:41   #174
MotoX
Stolen

I had a blast in SiN(I’m a Sinner by heart), with everyone including your self.

Nevertheless, Forest rocks!

..... When Tearz return…I will too!
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:44   #175
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thinking back, maybe it was R2. But it wasnt a single attack, it was a big attack on ICD (those were the days when big attacks actually meant something).
That was a hell of a lot of ships flying and an awesome night for all involved.

I wasnt involved at all with any attack on Sid, I have always been loyal to him.
Would that be the attack on 8:4 the galaxy with VIRII the leader of ICD in? and were you in WaC? If so yes this was the biggest battle of the round iirc, thing is though i was in 8:4 and WaC got their asses handed to them on a plate in a manner that was slightly embarassing, I wouldn't use that one as one of your claims to fame if i were you.

I was ICD so obviously i was biased i just wish i never got rid of that CD with the battle reports on it.

If this is the "battle" you refer to i wouldn't mention it again, it was more like a suicide mission.

Mind you i will credit you with one thing, it was an awesome night, at least my thieves enjoyed it

Last edited by ATRO; 9 Mar 2007 at 23:52.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 23:52   #176
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't drop ND responsabilities, I ran raids, and helped where I could. The inactivity caused bad coverage on raids, and your right, about that time I started recruiting the current CT HC. As for our current membership, feel free to ask the people who had previously been in ND (round 19) I didn't poach anyone, the majority of CT's membership, including the members with ND as a previous alliance asked to be here, and were interviewed and reviewed by the current HC. Our recruiting thread didn't get posted until round 19 ended, and I certainly didn't go around picking people off.

ND's failure in round 19 was due to crashing fleets all round and late round inactivity, nothing more.
The last 3 or 4 weeks you did absolutely jack shit, and don't pretend that's not true. You're right, you were a very active BC the first part of the round. So we started depending on your BCing. The last 3 or 4 weeks you then stopped organising any raids. I thought it was just general inactivity, till I heard the news of you founding CT. Do you really think we can't connect the dots?
And Waku said you started to talk to him suggesting to join CT later in the "talks", I'm sure that's how it went with the other ND members aswell.
cura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:32   #177
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO
Would that be the attack on 8:4 the galaxy with VIRII the leader of ICD in? and were you in WaC? If so yes this was the biggest battle of the round iirc, thing is though i was in 8:4 and WaC got their asses handed to them on a plate in a manner that was slightly embarassing, I wouldn't use that one as one of your claims to fame if i were you.

I was ICD so obviously i was biased i just wish i never got rid of that CD with the battle reports on it.

If this is the "battle" you refer to i wouldn't mention it again, it was more like a suicide mission.

Mind you i will credit you with one thing, it was an awesome night, at least my thieves enjoyed it
Was far from the biggest attack that round, that honour would goto the WaC attack on the F-Crew member Oter which had in excess of 1mill hostile ships heading his way (as well as over 1mill friendlies) that happened weeks before the one your talking about.

And I may be wrong but I do not think thats the attack Forest is talking about, I may be wrong but I dont think he was WaC and even if he was the military side of things was pretty much Jonka's area, especially by the time ICD came together as WaC were already starting to go into meltdown. Fury had done their job in the 'Zeus Plan' and had basically disabled TE, Legion had gone from the ranks, WaCjr were itching to break away, the HC had gone inactive and the memberbase was getting pissed off. No matter how good Jonka was tactically he just had very little to work with and mistakes happened, they certainly werent the same alliance at this point as the alliance we saw in the first half of the round
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:32   #178
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by cura
The last 3 or 4 weeks you did absolutely jack shit, and don't pretend that's not true. You're right, you were a very active BC the first part of the round. So we started depending on your BCing. The last 3 or 4 weeks you then stopped organising any raids. I thought it was just general inactivity, till I heard the news of you founding CT. Do you really think we can't connect the dots?
And Waku said you started to talk to him suggesting to join CT later in the "talks", I'm sure that's how it went with the other ND members aswell.
Cura you ran 1 raid all round, you had no idea who was running raids and when they were running them, and your certainly more useless than most people. Your one of those people that stand around bitching all the time and does nothing to help. It's very easy to criticize, especially from the cheap seats...and last 3 or 4 weeks my ass... when the membership went inactive and we'd get 15 fleets on an alliance raid, I stopped giving a shit, as the membership clearly didn't. At that point I stopped busting my ass, as everyone else did, until the last week when we decided to try and catch EXI with landing on big XP targets, and even then attack coverage was rediculous. You depended on my BC'ing because outside of Barrow doing some raids I was the only one who did anything raid wise. Sounds an awful lot like how ND burned Gate out doesn't it. Why should I give a shit to do raids when 6 people show up to attack? As for talking to ND members, the CT Command team was recruited during round 19 and thats all, we began recruiting after it ended, I'm quite sure the other CT HC members can verify that. I may have discussed the idea with a few people, ands that's no big deal... I certainly didn't actively recruit anyone.

"Founding" CT didn't take like a long period of time, it took about 5 minutes...I'll bet you can't guess how many of those members came to me asking about joining CT since they were tired of getting their asses kicked every round.

anyways as I said above, the topic of this thread has absolutely nothing to do with me, or my time in ND.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 10 Mar 2007 at 00:45.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:40   #179
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Either way it isn't really helping anyone to keep their roids nor a summary of round 20

Last edited by Wandows; 10 Mar 2007 at 00:47.
Wandows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:45   #180
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

So Duck seperated the quality of ND from the Ponys and fluffles and other community orientated 12 year old antics? Now Duck may win with these people? WOW I find this sooooo funny because this is why I gave up on ND. How many State of the union posts did i make in ND with how to tighten up the ship, yet everyround more and more of the good pa players left and were filled with fun loving ponys. Why complain? This is what you and riddim wanted Cura, A community over and above the game it's self. Your surprised it's all turned to shit in the game then?

Sorry barrow I know you put alot into ND and I am surprised to see you upset by any of this.

Cura and Riddim, the two worst HC's in the history of ND. Does it surprise me that all they can do is blame others for there own failure to keep and maintain a quality player base.
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:52   #181
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold

Sigh you're really unbelievable, I'm not being discussed here. Even if I didn't do anything it doesn't change a thing about you making the alliance dependant of your BCing and then all of the sudden stopping to leave us to fix it all. You really have a problem with admitting to your problem don't you? Always trying to start talking about the person that accuses you of something you DID DO and you know it ****ing well you did it.

But just to go into your accusations towards me (while I'm not the one being discussed here):
I knew everything of who was running raids and when, I had all the access and checked everything you did cause frankly I didn't trust you. And I turned out to be right once again. This is where I also saw centronic and assassin ran the raids aswell, probably a few people every now and then too. (just to defuse your later point saying you and barrow did everything).
As to your claim I only set up 1 raid, that's true for when you were active, cause as I said I wasn't even playing as an officer that round. When you went inactive I set them up just about every day tho, cause once again it was up to people like me to glue back the pieces people like you leave behind. I really doubt I was more useless than most people as I had top attack points and above average defence point, not to forget #1 planet for more than half of the round. I was the model peon, and I mentioned it when I started the round I was taking a break from command.. I wasn't even gonna play till I found out all the 1up people were joining, so I played to keep an eye on you.

Moving the blame to the membership is easy, especially when it's a blatant lie. Stop trying to cover up your deceitful ass by putting the blame on somebody else, you know just as well the reason why you stopped BCing is because you were building up your new alliance. Stop trying to deny it.

Oh and as per your claim that ND burnt Gate out, that was Gate's fault. Everybody told him that if he didn't feel like doing anything or he felt like he'd be burnt out he should just take a break, he didn't want to. Oh and comparing yourself to Gate is just ****ing rediculous, Gate breathes and bleeds ND, while you're just a powerhungry biggot stuck in what you see to be the prime of your life when you were in the army. And while we're on the Gate topic, Gate can confirm that I'm not as bad of a HC as you want to make people believe. I don't think I need to tell you this and I'll just let Gate do it if at any time he'll bugger off from his rl again for a few minutes.

And last but not least, your lie about recruiting ND members, I have a log of Waku admitting you started talking to him, one thing leading to the other and ending up in you proposing to join CT.

That should just about defuse all your blatant lies, right?

Oh, and I originally also pulled Troll into this post but decided not to. But since you posted just now Troll I guess I'll mention it anyway.
Duck did the same thing you (Troll) did to ND, build a dependancy on yourself and then ****ing off like a complete ****wit, so it's not a surprise you feel the need to post here too. All sounds really familiar to you doesn't it? Nobody in ND needed your assistance and we still don't need it. I hope next time the other HCs will realise you'll just **** us over if you'll ever aproach us again.
We're not complaining about the accomplishments of ND tho, I'm not sure where you got that part of your post.

Last edited by cura; 10 Mar 2007 at 01:01.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 00:58   #182
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Cura and Riddim, the two worst HC's in the history of ND. Does it surprise me that all they can do is blame others for there own failure to keep and maintain a quality player base.
In case you don't know , I was last in ND command 10 or more rounds ago. I don't think I can do anything about the player base in ND.

One thing I'm sure of is that ND is a better place since tarts like you left.

The fact that you think ND is all crap, that's your opinion, nothing more. If being crap gets you to contend for first spot in the universe (like last round, with the l33t angryduck being inactive) then it must be the game that is shit.
Btw, can you tell me what alliances are worthy of playing planetarion perhaps?
The mighty DLR?

This game has gotten to your head troll, you should get from behind your comp and start having a rl.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:06   #183
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh, and I originally also pulled Troll into this post but decided not to. But since you posted just now Troll I guess I'll mention it anyway.
Duck did the same thing you (Troll) did to ND, build a dependancy on yourself and then ****ing off like a complete ****wit, so it's not a surprise you feel the need to post here too. All sounds really familiar to you doesn't it? Nobody in ND needed your assistance and we still don't need it. I hope next time the other HCs will realise you'll just **** us over if you'll ever aproach us again.
We're not complaining about the accomplishments of ND tho, I'm not sure where you got that part of your post.

Do have any idea how retarded you sound?

So you state basicly that Me and Duck did a tone of work and ND let us do it, no where along the line did anyone buck up and say hey there little buddy your doing alot of work there let me shoulder the load? So you became dependant on us because we were basicly doing alot of work and ND/you etc were more than willing to let these old war horses pull the cart. Well by your basic own admission here in your post sat in the cart and said to yourself wow what a great ride this is we don't have to do much. LOL Then when memberships goes inactive which has done every round since i had been in ND that the horse decides it's no longer worth pulling the load? Then because you have done ooooh shit all durring the round you have been caught off guard by this? YOU ARE A MORON. lol See this is what is wrong with ND, freeloaders such as yourself.

So then Duck leaves ND and forms CT. Well what made those members leave ND then? Obviously your leadership qualities were not enough to make them stay because they know your all talk. They saw duck do the work, they knew who the work horse was and boom they left. Just like DLR left, only Grog was disillusioned enough to stay around, and the respect DLR has for him they would follow him off any cliff. Not me however.

FFS ND your alot better than all of this, if there is anything left of what I was apart of you would quickly cast aside these anchors and move forward.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:08   #184
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Sigh you're really unbelievable, I'm not being discussed here. Even if I didn't do anything it doesn't change a thing about you making the alliance dependant of your BCing and then all of the sudden stopping to leave us to fix it all. You really have a problem with admitting to your problem don't you? Always trying to start talking about the person that accuses you of something you DID DO and you know it ****ing well you did it.

But just to go into your accusations towards me (while I'm not the one being discussed here):
I knew everything of who was running raids and when, I had all the access and checked everything you did cause frankly I didn't trust you. And I turned out to be right once again. This is where I also saw centronic and assassin ran the raids aswell, probably a few people every now and then too. (just to defuse your later point saying you and barrow did everything).
As to your claim I only set up 1 raid, that's true for when you were active, cause as I said I wasn't even playing as an officer that round. When you went inactive I set them up just about every day tho, cause once again it was up to people like me to glue back the pieces people like you leave behind. I really doubt I was more useless than most people as I had top attack points and above average defence point, not to forget #1 planet for more than half of the round. I was the model peon, and I mentioned it when I started the round I was taking a break from command.. I wasn't even gonna play till I found out all the 1up people were joining, so I played to keep an eye on you.

Moving the blame to the membership is easy, especially when it's a blatant lie. Stop trying to cover up your deceitful ass by putting the blame on somebody else, you know just as well the reason why you stopped BCing is because you were building up your new alliance. Stop trying to deny it.

Oh and as per your claim that ND burnt Gate out, that was Gate's fault. Everybody told him that if he didn't feel like doing anything or he felt like he'd be burnt out he should just take a break, he didn't want to.

And last but not least, your lie about recruiting ND members, I have a log of Waku admitting you started talking to him, one thing leading to the other and ending up in you proposing to join CT.

That should just about defuse all your blatant lies, right?
oh but you are being discussed, as you opened the door for us to prosecute your comments.

Let me ask you, how many successful alliances put all their attack hopes in the hands of 1 person? Second, Assassin ran a good amount of raids, and I didn't say I ran every raid, but you imply that the responsability of raid organization was mine alone. I didn't leave anything. I was in channels evewry day, doing whatever I could to help. Later after the membership's activity went south, yes, I did less and stopped caring. I saw no point in busting my ass if no one was going to make the same effort. Officers included. Some Officers helped, and tried, most didn't. If you were taking a break from Command (which is a rediculously false statement) why were you in meetings, at HC level, why were you in meetings that covered ND's policies and procedures. You can't say you weren't active, simple as that. You were there to stand around and bitch about everything but do nothing but tell everyone else what they should be doing, and I'm not the only one who can verify that statement. Hell there were people that wanted to run your ass down the road till Barrow objected and raised hell about it, due to your friendship I imagine. It certainly wasn't due to your performance.

You played to keep an eye on us? thats the most retarded claim you've made yet.

In ND's case in round 19, the membership is why ND didn't win....how many stupid fleet crashes happened? did they not go inactive the last 2-3 weeks? You certainly cannot blame that on ND's Officers and Command. It's the same old story in ND, happens like that every round.

My deciding to create CT took about 10 minutes one night, all with my thinking about it, and talking to Germania, Assassin, and Alexis about it, so I'll be generous and say it took a half hour.

ND did burn Gate out, sure, you can put it on Gate, as he could have said no, except the fact that he had pride for his alliance and didn't mind going the extra mile. If you had given him some help he may not have had to quit.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:10   #185
Troll
DLR HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim
In case you don't know , I was last in ND command 10 or more rounds ago. I don't think I can do anything about the player base in ND.

One thing I'm sure of is that ND is a better place since tarts like you left.

The fact that you think ND is all crap, that's your opinion, nothing more. If being crap gets you to contend for first spot in the universe (like last round, with the l33t angryduck being inactive) then it must be the game that is shit.
Btw, can you tell me what alliances are worthy of playing planetarion perhaps?
The mighty DLR?

This game has gotten to your head troll, you should get from behind your comp and start having a rl.

Oh ND is worthy to play. I stated facts, they burn out and say it's just for fun, don't get mad that ND lost members when ND didn't have the leadership or charisma to maintain them.

Oh and riddim I run a construction company, I think I have a RL.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:12   #186
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Sorry but I can't say I remember you...must not have made a lasting impression. Also if you had a bad experience in SiN it wasn't because of me.
He was under a different nick; a girl's name.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:18   #187
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
oh but you are being discussed, as you opened the door for us to prosecute you comments.
No cause for you it's just moving the blame onto somebody else instead of defending yourself, trying to get all the negative attention away from you and onto somebody else. So before you talk about me, try to either own up to your faults or dispute them without lying or without moving all the attention to somebody else.

Quote:
Let me ask you, how many successful alliances put all their attack hopes in the hands of 1 person?
Nobody, ND didn't either as I said already? (is this gonna be one of those discussions where I have to repeat myself time after time? cause if it is let me know I shouldn't bother anymore)

Quote:
Second, Assassin ran a good amount of raids, and I didn't say I ran every raid, but you imply that the responsability of raid organization was mine alone.
Well since you acted as a HC (you even used HC vote when themast was absent) the organisation of the raids (who would organise them when etc) was indeed up to you. Even if it was just to have the BCs make post to tell you when they'd be available. Or to gather more BCs. If there's anything ND never lacked it's BCs tbh. So all you had to do is make a post or send out a PA mail to get more of them..

Quote:
If you were taking a break from Command (which is a rediculously false statement) why were you in meetings, at HC level, why were you in meetings that covered ND's policies and procedures. You can't say you weren't active, simple as that. You were there to stand around and bitch about everything but do nothing but tell everyone else what they should be doing, and I'm not the only one who can verify that statement. Hell there were people that wanted to run your ass down the road till Barrow objected and raised hell about it, due to your friendship I imagine. It certainly wasn't due to your performance.
I didn't make any decisions, just offered my views. When I saw I had backup from people that were in decisionmaking positions and you trying to make decisions behind their back, then yeah, I started complaining. Like I said I was there to keep an eye of you, when I saw you were abusing the trust the HC of then put into you I spoke up. I also never said I wasn't active, I just said I took a break from the decision making. When barrow objected it was because he knew I'm loyal and have worked my ass off in the past.

Quote:
You played to keep an eye on us? thats the most retarded claim you've made yet.
And I'll make it again. I even told this to the people in officers channel before the round started.

Quote:
My deciding to create CT took about 10 minutes one night, all with my thinking about it, and talking to Germania, Assassin, and Alexis anout it, so I'll be generous and say it took a half hour.
The "nice thing to do" would be to tell us about it the moment you decided it so we would've known you were no more use to us.

Quote:
ND did burn Gate out, sure, you can put it on Gate, as he could have said no, except the fact that he had pride for his alliance and didn't mind going the extra mile. If you had given him some help he may not have had to quit.
Funny. Seeing as he quit PA all together the round (or 2) after he left ND. Or does that mean he also didn't get help wherever he played then (wasn't that 1up?)?
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:31   #188
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
No cause for you it's just moving the blame onto somebody else instead of defending yourself, trying to get all the negative attention away from you and onto somebody else. So before you talk about me, try to either own up to your faults or dispute them without lying or without moving all the attention to somebody else.
You, and people like you ARE the problem, the good thing is, I don't have to point that out, you do all the work. I've got nothing to defend. You didn't put a tenth of the time I did last round. The people I brought to ND made a huge difference, we worked our asses off, while you sat around with your thumb up your ass bitching and moaning.

Quote:
Well since you acted as a HC (you even used HC vote when themast was absent) the organisation of the raids (who would organise them when etc) was indeed up to you. Even if it was just to have the BCs make post to tell you when they'd be available.
Happened 1 time, at the direction of the HC member. And I did organize raids, nightly, until we started seeing 5 or 6 members showing up in attack rooms, or members soloing and doing what they want.

Quote:
I didn't make any decisions, just offered my views. When I saw I had backup from people that were in decisionmaking positions and you trying to make decisions behind their back, then yeah, I started complaining. Like I said I was there to keep an eye of you, when I saw you were abusing the trust the HC of then put into you I spoke up. I also never said I wasn't active, I just said I took a break from the decision making. When barrow objected it was because he knew I'm loyal and have worked my ass off in the past.
You offered your views allright, you bitch and whine worse than any woman I ever met. When exactly did I make decisions behind anyone's back? Let's talk about the times when I was the only officer around, and shit needed to get done, which was quite often. In true ND fashion, most of the HC basically ****ed off and left one or two people holding the bag. Favorite HC quote is "that's not my department"

Quote:
The "nice thing to do" would be to tell us about it the moment you decided it so we would've known you were no more use to us.
I made no attempt to hide the fact that I was "considering" starting a new alliance, and towards the end, that we had actually created CT. And no, I am under no obligation to tell you anything. I didn't go around bringing the creation of CT up, as we had a round to try and win. The creation of CT vwas my business, and I don't have to make you aware of anything. By the way, Barrow knew, as did Sprit, and TheMast, and Catty.. You ofcourse I had no intention of telling as it had nothing to do with you.

End of the day, I don't require that you like me, or that you respect me. You are exactly the type of person that hopefully I never get stuck with as an alliance mate. You are simply a bad leader, and a crybaby.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:34   #189
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

Quote:
You, and people like you ARE the problem, the good thing is, I don't have to point that out, you do all the work. I've got nothing to defend. You didn't put a tenth of the time I did last round. The people I brought to ND made a huge difference, we worked our asses off, while you sat around with your thumb up your ass bitching and moaning.
Thanks for making my point regarding the moving of all the attention towards the other people so people don't realise you're an arrogant lying ****. Think this discussion is over then until you own up to Riddim's, Barrow's and my accusations.

edit @ post under this one, also a repeat of what i said before: I never said ND is having a lousy performance (all things considered) ergo I can't blame you for something that I don't see to have happened/be happening.

And I think you're failing to see what our accusations really are, so I'll repeat them in Barrow's words.. your first reply to it was just as off-topic as moving the attention to me (not to forget half of it were blatant lies)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony

Last edited by cura; 10 Mar 2007 at 02:26.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 01:49   #190
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Thanks for making my point regarding the moving of all the attention towards the other people so people don't realise you're an arrogant lying ****. Think this discussion is over then until you own up to Riddim's, Barrow's and my accusations.
what I find most amusing is that here you accuse me of passing the buck, when that is exactly what you are doing.... According to you, ND's round 20 performance is my fault...it couldn't possibly have anything to do with your inadequate leadership skills

as for round 19, I have placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of where it belongs, the members of ND. We as command staff can ask them to play actively, if they don't there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. We can ask them not to crash fleets, if they do, there isnt a hell of a lot we can do about that either... your certainly not putting that one on me

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 10 Mar 2007 at 02:22.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 02:40   #191
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I dont wanna drop in on the other discussing going on up there.

But I just dropped by sandmans today ( as I do each day ) but today I looked up ct's history. You angryduck claim you and destiny have been hitting eachother whole round.

According to my counting, wich ofcourse could be wrong. You have 11 Days where you are red. 11 DAYS for being in war all round. Thats sounds just wrong.

Destiny have 8 red days.

And to take in some other stats to. Nd who hasn't been in war yet this round.
Have 9 red days.

So looking at the stats, noone could say you have ever been in a war. Without maybe the days where you have lost a big chunk.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 03:01   #192
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
I dont wanna drop in on the other discussing going on up there.

But I just dropped by sandmans today ( as I do each day ) but today I looked up ct's history. You angryduck claim you and destiny have been hitting eachother whole round.

According to my counting, wich ofcourse could be wrong. You have 11 Days where you are red. 11 DAYS for being in war all round. Thats sounds just wrong.

Destiny have 8 red days.

And to take in some other stats to. Nd who hasn't been in war yet this round.
Have 9 red days.

So looking at the stats, noone could say you have ever been in a war. Without maybe the days where you have lost a big chunk.
Sprit I'm sure if you ask our defence officers, and Destiny's they'd disagree with that accessment. Destiny started hitting us almost immediatly after protection ended, we traded punches the entire first half of the round, and allthough planet level targetting hasnt happened in the last couple weeks, both alliances recieve a good amount of incoming nightly from each other
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 03:59   #193
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sandmans also does tend to lie. For example CT might not be very good roiders compared to say Destiny, hence why they are more in the red. Or when CT get targeted by Destiny say for example ND go along as well, thus making any roid gain even more negative.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 04:13   #194
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

CT are en route to win. That's motive enough for other alliances to hit them, no surprise they should have more red days.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 06:49   #195
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
I really doubt I was more useless than most people as I had top attack points and above average defence point, not to forget #1 planet for more than half of the round.
Yeah, three fleeting all round long probably results into top attack points.

Oh right, you didn't three fleet all round long, you had to keep the third slot open for running your base ships for the first half.

Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 08:54   #196
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
Oh ND is worthy to play. I stated facts, they burn out and say it's just for fun, don't get mad that ND lost members when ND didn't have the leadership or charisma to maintain them.

Oh and riddim I run a construction company, I think I have a RL.
hmm, did I get mad anywhere because we lost members? You have to show me where I did that.
The question was, what alliances are worthy to play planetarion in your all-knowing opinion?

Btw, the fact that you're running a construction company makes you sounds so cool. You are amongst the elite of society now, gg Troll!
I was still hoping you'd never be someone's boss. Too bad for those people :\
Wouldn't be suprised if this is one of your latest fantasies though (for once it's not about having a gf/sex heh)
You Sir, are the most nerdy person I have ever met on the internet and no coming down on other people will ever erase that picture.

Last edited by Riddim; 10 Mar 2007 at 08:59.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 09:08   #197
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO

No, it was not that attack.

Basically, Sid and Fury had put ICD (c4?) under protection as virii had threatned to twat a Fury galaxy there if Fury hit them.
The ranks showed RB below ICD and so we hit ICD hard, hitting pretty much every ICD planet around.
I won't say how many ships were involved, because frankly, I don't remember, but, it was nearly all of RB hitting all of ICD.
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 10:21   #198
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
CT are en route to win. That's motive enough for other alliances to hit them, no surprise they should have more red days.
with a handful of t10 alliances rallying behind them, i think they're more than en route to win.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 11:48   #199
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Funny. Seeing as he quit PA all together the round (or 2) after he left ND. Or does that mean he also didn't get help wherever he played then (wasn't that 1up?)?
Gate has never played anywhere outside of ND iirc, unless you count DLR in round 16 where he played for DLR for about half of the round then joined ND after they had saved him from a FC. Unless he played round 17 in 1up or something else (that was his last round; I didn't play )
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 14:21   #200
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

For everybody now to know about Trolls bitterness against ND, and especially Riddim.

It all started in r4 when Troll was BC in ND. Troll chose targets according to what WTF were hitting, because he wanted ND to work with them but Riddim and whatever command there was left didn't like it and told him to stop. Troll also then played with 2 accounts, 1 in ND and 1 in Fury. And he did that for many rounds. I accepted it since he played under 2 ip's and had did nothing with 1 planet to help the other. He just played 2 different planets. We also relied on Troll for Fury intel, which he claimed to give but I don't think he did.

Troll was very pissed when his BC access was removed though, and because we were rather friendly with Xanadu than Furby. So it ended up with Troll beeing a bitter fool within ND having his DLR, and then he poached players to join Wrath in r6 (or was it r7?) and left himself. He should never have been let in after that.

Last edited by Buly; 10 Mar 2007 at 14:40.
Buly is offline   Reply With Quote