User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Jun 2005, 11:43   #1
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
hirr

Incase you didnt know, hirr are doing one of their trademark attacks, however looking at the jpg i wonder why, when you have all those fleets you wouldnt try and fleet catch him?

Last edited by Cannon_Fodder; 6 Jun 2005 at 14:42.
Cannon_Fodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 11:49   #2
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Re: Hirr

I doubt he moves his fleet much these days.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 11:55   #3
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

it's hirr btw
and could you not have let them inform the community

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:34   #4
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

I would not like to see that on my overview but dam it is impressive, congrats to them.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:35   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
it's hirr btw
and could you not have let them inform the community
The world* waits for no man**.

*universe
**alliance
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:48   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure whether to take 'Hirr' as ignorance, plain stupidity or a troll
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:48   #7
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

hirr!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:49   #8
Kushan
[VsN]

Kushan is an unknown quantity at this point

rather a formidable sight definitly Bodders mate.

Kushan
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 12:50   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I'm not sure whether to take 'Hirr' as ignorance, plain stupidity or a troll
Was that at me?

What good is a victory if noones knows about it?

To clairfy my position, GO HIRR!!
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:00   #10
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Classic hirr

I doubt they have gotten the credits for what an impressive round they have played this round..

GJ Hirr, keep it up...

oh, and seal, come back when hirr aint playing anymore, k?

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:00   #11
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

What a brilliant coordination tbh.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 13:31   #12
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

hirr!!!

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:05   #13
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I doubt they have gotten the credits for what an impressive round they have played this round..
hehe, they're not even on the ally list:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182459
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:11   #14
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurragutten
hehe, they're not even on the ally list:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=182459
Congrats to Hirr for the excellent naming of fleets.

Angels however have fallen below the mark, with errors in consistency throughout.

I watch with baited breath...
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:15   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Just wait till you see his planet scan and the missing res.

Poor Hirr
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:38   #16
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Go hirr!! I cant wait fo this one!!!

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 14:54   #17
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

i take the thread name as insult.

OlaTa
hirr
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:00   #18
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodders
I would not like to see that on my overview but dam it is impressive, congrats to them.
Try reporting that one to your alliance for defence
notsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:08   #19
zen
zenguard

zen has a spectacular aura aboutzen has a spectacular aura about

Ha, ha ha! hirr rules!
r15 Subh Member

"Siinä tapauksessa etenemme täydellä tuuppausvoimalla tuikutusetäisyydelle"
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 15:58   #20
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sad thing is he'll even grow from it cuz he's zik :P

and figar trying to get some of it too heh...

gg hirr!
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:03   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: hirr

I have edited the title of this thread out of love for hirr. If hirr was a woman would you say no? I think not.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:43   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Thx, i couldnt change it, had no idea hirr were so bitchy about that...

Anyone wanna see the brep for this?
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:44   #23
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

hmm i missed the original thread name, can someone tell me?

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:48   #24
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Anyone wanna see the brep for this?
Do you even have to ask?
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 16:51   #25
Cannon_Fodder

So thats a no then... shame...

I suppose you could say hirr died with honour, but now they're getting fleet caught by everyone so it wasnt that good :/
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:20   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=25045

Cute value donations!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:23   #27
Cannon_Fodder

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=25060

For more detail
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:37   #28
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

That is just too funny for words...

Get attacked by 71 Fleets - steal far more than you lose, plus gain 20mill of each resource in salvage...gain 8 million in value/score....I could live with that...
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:37   #29
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

go hirr you rock
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 17:40   #30
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

looks to me more like donations so as sjor and figar may have a better chance of winning

did i say them beating keizari was a bad thing though heh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:02   #31
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Alright thumbs up lets do this.. LLEEEERROOOOYYYYY JENKINSSSSSS!!!
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:09   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

lol leeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, shmur shmurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:14   #33
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
looks to me more like donations so as sjor and figar may have a better chance of winning
Silly person, do you not see Keizari's fleet defending?
He is also sending higher eta stuff than Figar cos he is angels... so Sjor gains most, Keizari 2nd and Figar least of the 3
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 18:16   #34
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

ahh my bad, he took some too

In a very few years the miraculous ministry of Rev. Leroy Jenkins has become widely known in the continental United States and many foreign countries. At present his evangelistic crusades are sweeping the nation and his outstanding gifts of Divine Healing and Word of Knowledge are seemingly without equal since the days of the Apostles.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:10   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Heres one we made earlier
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:17   #36
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

lemming runs for teh win
Anyone else notice hirr lost 9 members?

damn ship jumpers or something like that.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:22   #37
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.sandmans.co.uk/?p=viewplanet&x=15&y=8&z=11

Close him down for Fleetfarming.
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 21:25   #38
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Another round of lemming runs on top 10 players that just seem to steel everything

/me stares in the distance and thinks about round 2.

Not that it was predictable or anything :/

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2005, 22:09   #39
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

hirr memberloss = lemmings who didn't run

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote