User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:32   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
This Flash reminded me of Nodrogs latest Opera Based Rant.

Totally unrelated to browsers though, it's just purely in the way the song is worded.

p.s. I know this could be very old given it was made in 2002 I just felt it was relevant in some roundabout way and who knows who's seen it or not.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:43   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: This Flash reminded me of Nodrogs latest Opera Based Rant.

The pre-loader was more fun than the actual movie.
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 19:48   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nodrog's latest Opera Based Rant? I've not been around for a while, where can I find this?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 20:03   #4
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...04&postcount=5
Unread 27 Sep 2004, 20:03   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

You're back, yay!