User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:43   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Quick Macromedia Director help

Hi, I have to finish my director project for tomorrow and i need to do the following:

I have a cast member that i have as a button, when the mouse goes over it (rollover) i want a text label thing to come up at the side of it, with saying wot the botton does (like my own bigger tooltip thing)

I guess you have the text set to 0% so you can see it, but i dont know how to set it to 100% when the mouse rolls over a differant member!, (i was thinking it might be a rollover behaviour but i couldnt see anything like it)

Many Thanks
Matt
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 15:57   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Quick Macromedia Director help

if i remember correctly you type in some lingo for the button, search for the correct code
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote