User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 10:57   #1
Dreadnought

Best film lines ever

Mine has to be this

Drill Instructor: How tall are you private?
Cowboy: Sir! Five foot nine, sir!
Drill Instructor: Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked **** that high! You tryin' to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere, huh?
Cowboy: Sir! No Sir!
Drill Instructor: Bull****. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress! I think you been cheated! Where in the hell are you from anyway, private?
Cowboy: Sir! Texas, Sir!
Drill Instructor: Holy dog ****! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?
Drill Instructor: Are you a peter puffer?
Drill Instructor: I'll bet you're the kinda guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:35   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best film lines ever

good quote, shame about the travesty of quote you have in your signature

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 11:40   #3
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Worst part? The actor was a real drill instructor.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:19   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

he said it was pretty true to life too iirc... do I?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:22   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
he said it was pretty true to life too iirc... do I?
What a strange language you are using, Sire.

Comedy option: any Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator liner.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:24   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct.

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:24   #7
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
What a strange language you are using, Sire.

Comedy option: any Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator liner.

replace iirc with "if I recall correctly".

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:30   #8
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

Brad Pitt, Post Pikey Funeral P1ss-up

"NEED TO HAVE A SH1TE!!!!!!"
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 12:32   #9
Womble

Python > *.*
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:19   #10
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

'who's motorcycle is this?'
'it's a chooper'
'who's chooper is this?'
'zed's'
'who is zed?'
'zed's dead, baby, zed's dead'

all time classic

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:39   #11
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen up you primitive screwheads

This ..... is my BOOM STICK!

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 14:56   #12
I Am Grimble
lol

First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me.

Give me some sugar baby

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:07   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gump! What's your sole purpose in this army?
To do whatever you tell me, drill sergeant!
God damn it, Gump! You're a god damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a goddamn I.Q. of 160. You are goddamn gifted, Private Gump.
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:13   #14
I Am Grimble
lol

Smokey, this is not Nam, this is bowling. There are rules

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:19   #15
I Am Grimble
lol

Fortunately, I'm adhering to a very strict drug regimen to keep my mind limber

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:30   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
BTW "hand me the keys you f**king ****sucker"
lethal weapon?!

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 15:32   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

lethal weapon 2!

Unread 6 Oct 2003, 16:24   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Usual Suspects.

ps.

Nobody ****s with the Jesus
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:04   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Leon, or just very similar?
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 17:05   #20
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Belushi: Hey, see if you can guess what I am.
*stuffs face with food*
*punches cheeks*
Belushi: I'm a zit. Get it?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 20:40   #21
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

'Do you expect me to talk'

'No Mr Bond, I expect you to die'

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2003, 22:09   #22
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

"Ummmmmmm yeah"

"welcome to the party pal"

"JUICE BY SARA!! JUICE BY SARA!! WOAH!! SARA GOT JUICE!!"

"we cant stop here!!! This is bat country"

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:07   #23
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets go kill some ****ing vampires.
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 00:15   #24
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

i know we've already had the film several times, but...

"Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man."

not much on the page perhaps
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:01   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off'

'Oh, you are all wet'
'Yes, but my Martini's still dry'

Toccata's quote is from Leon just after Leon kills a few SWAT team guys for a good laugh.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:40   #26
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
Listen up you primitive screwheads

This ..... is my BOOM STICK!
Good ... Bad ... I'm the guy with the gun!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:58   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll give you a rest from 'Fight Club' although the entire movie is pretty quotable.

Instead here's my favourite 'line' from 'American Psycho'

I quoted a scene tho (cause most of you fags seemed to).

-------------

VAN PATTEN
If they have a good personality, then something is very wrong.

McDERMOTT
If they have a good personality and they are not great looking-who ****ing cares?

BATEMAN
Well, let's just say hypothetically, okay? What if they have a good personality?
(He smiles giving up)
I know, I know-

ALL IN UNISON
There are no girls with good personalities!
(They laugh and high-five each other)

VAN PATTEN
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hardbody who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things and who will essentially keep her dumb ****ing mouth shut.

McDERMOTT
Listen, the only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or even talented-though God knows what the **** that means-are ugly chicks.

VAN PATTEN
Absolutely.

McDERMOTT
And this is because they have to make up for how ****ing unattractive they are.

Pause.

BATEMAN
Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?

VAN PATTEN
Ed Gein? Maitre d' at Canal Bar?

BATEMAN
No, serial killer, Wisconsin in the fifties. He was an interesting guy.

McDERMOTT
So what did Ed say?

BATEMAN
He said, "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her and be real nice and sweet and treat her right."

Pauses, finishes his drink.

McDERMOTT
What does the other part of him think?

BATEMAN
What her head would look like on a stick.

----------------

No-one can say that's not funny.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:01   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
i know we've already had the film several times, but...

"Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man."

not much on the page perhaps
Shut up donnie.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:26   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

We're gonna need a bigger boat
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:07   #30
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

my father loves this car more than life itself.
A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile
----------------------------------------------------------------
I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot-nosed punk leave my cheese out in the wind.
I heard that you were feeling ill / Headache, fever, and a chill / I came to help restore your pluck / 'Cause I'm the nurse who likes to --
Pardon my French buy Cameron is so tight, that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass in 2 weeks you'd have a diamond.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:27   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots, or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

dirty harry > *
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:43   #32
I Am Grimble
lol

I swallowed your cum, that means something

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:51   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He'll flip ya?
wha?
flip ya, flip ya for real.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:59   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

That entire scene as a matter of fact.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:03   #35
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

"Do you smell that?"
"What?"
"Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:03   #36
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

Vincent: And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
Vincent: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the **** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules: Then what do they call it?
Vincent: They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
Jules: A "Royale" with cheese! What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent: A Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
Jules: "Le Big-Mac"! Ha ha ha ha! What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

And:

[Mr. Pink doesn't believe in tipping waitresses automatically]
Mr. Blue: Our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay, but she wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's something special? Take you out back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:05   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
-"it smells like....Victory."

How could you leave that out genius?!!

:rocketwhore:
Probably because there's a lot before it?

'It has that smell, you know, that gasoline smell, nothing else in the world smells like it etc etc etc'

or words to that effect. I haven't seen it in a while.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:52   #38
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yes but even if one were to paraphrase it should only be to say:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...It smells like...Victory.

I FORGOT OK

WANKER

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:29   #39
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

how do you like them apples

ps :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:31   #40
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

The hills are alive... with the sound of music

etc...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:33   #41
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Charlie don't surf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote