User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jan 2004, 17:55   #101
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Shittest Account Name?

mine isnt so much as a nick, more of a name
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 19:50   #102
Krow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
AKA the "I don't know what is going on" approach.
This is me taking the
aka urgay approach!
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:09   #103
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krow
This is me taking the
aka urgay approach!
I should have anticpated such a sophisticated response and prepared the proper defences.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:11   #104
Krow

Winner = me.
Unread 2 Jan 2004, 20:22   #105
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krow
Winner = me.
Right up until the IP ban, yeah.

Why do you linger on?
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:08   #106
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

After scanning this thread for Weeks the inital hoping i wasn't there lead to disapointment that i wasn't there. From which lead to other thoughts of a related and ultimately unproductive nature in view of my long time social and work orientated goals.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote