User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 19:35   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Origami.

Do you people dig on this?
I used to have a lot of models on PDF and stuff but never had the time to assemble. I think its pretty neat, and the one i would really like to learn is that Unicorn from Blade Runner. Well, anyways, do you people know a good site of do you have diagrams to share?
Thanx
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 19:36   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Origami.

i do a mint aeroplane
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:07   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my favourite is the flapping crane
those things would entertain me for hours :\
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:10   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I did find some diagrams in the internet but they are incoherent and generally not understandable. Very frustrating.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:13   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Here it is.
http://dev.origami.com/images_pdf/coot.pdf
If someone manages to assemble it, please tell me how =(
somewhere between the step 5 and 6 I get lost =/
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:19   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if i can do it with a piece of a4 ill try now!
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:20   #7
mbushell

o w8 i dont have acrobat reader

and im not downloading it
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:25   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

k i did it (with a post-it note) but it doesn't look like what it's supposed to
i'm missing a step i think :\
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:33   #9
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

I can do a frog
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:39   #10
Aryn
Happy

omg dude!
i want to make stuff like that!
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 20:51   #11
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
o w8 i dont have acrobat reader

and im not downloading it
see it here
http://geocities.com/muslao/01.bmp
http://geocities.com/muslao/02.bmp
sorry im at work, no pic editing programes
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 21:01   #12
Aryn
Happy

i just made a post-it note crane \o/
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 21:17   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Im glad that I improved your life.
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 21:33   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Origami.

They all laughed when Edison recorded sound.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote