User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:49   #1
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
glitch on the forums

if you reply to a thread and look at the top left cornor of your post (where it says when your post was submitted) you will see a typing cursor. you can now edit/chang whats already there.

hehe
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.

Last edited by Superpig #1; 10 Nov 2003 at 20:50. Reason: got confused :confused:
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:50   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: glitch on the forums

huh
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:53   #3
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

1. write your post
2. submit your post
3. look in the top left hand corner of your post (above your username) you will see when the post was made;

eg. 1 minuite ago.

4. start typing and you will see what i mean.

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:54   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
1. write your post
2. submit your post
3. look in the top left hand corner of your post (above your username) you will see when the post was made;

eg. 1 minuite ago.
4. start typing and you will see what i mean.
i don't

does nothing for me
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:55   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nope.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:55   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

strange, it always works on my computer

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 20:57   #7
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

how shall i prove it then???

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:00   #8
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

does anyone have any webspace they can stick a piccy on????

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:05   #9
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

i dont have irc installed

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:08   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

i could email it???

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:11   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

www.mirc.com , even on a 14.4 it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. And I doubt you're on a 14.4.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:18   #12
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

wanna see that screenshot as well...
you could just download MiniShare, a reaaally simple tool, and post us a link. Will stay valid as long as you are online...
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:22   #13
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

iddimu; what is the best way to send it, i have it down to 1 meg on word???

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:24   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i could email it???
[email protected]
Jpeg or gif please, I'm not going to convert it for you
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:25   #15
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

its going to idimmu

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:25   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
ONLY A MEG!

Try not having it as a bitmap duder.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:26   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
itd be even less hassle to turn on image attachments!
One is easy for him, the other is impossible for me. I don't see how it's less hassle.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:27   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
ONLY A MEG!

Try not having it as a bitmap duder.
Oh... back in the times of the 56k modems... file compression was teh back then!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:29   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
it would be less hassle for me!
Why not get him to email it to struct then?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:31   #20
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

hopefully it works, its been sent
fingers crossed (dodgy computer, dodgy email etc...)

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:31   #21
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

hmm
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:31   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:34   #23
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

computers.......tut tut tut

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:36   #24
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

its the people that use them
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:38   #25
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

thankyou very much kind m bush ell

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:40   #26
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

- said the man who is spamming the internet with BMP's
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:41   #27
mbushell

also allowed, m bus hell, mbu shell and mb us he ll

(ps wtf)
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:42   #28
mbushell

i only just read the part with the 1mg bitmap :rollerskate-eyes:
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:44   #29
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

i feel embarressed, please shoot me

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:46   #30
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

there!!!!!!

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:47   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Odd indeed
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:47   #32
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Trickery
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:48   #33
mbushell

weve been haxed, reset round plz
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:48   #34
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

how come i am the only one who can do this???

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:49   #35
mbushell

because youre the only one whos browsing with photoshop

(edit, i saw that leshy)
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:50   #36
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

maybe i am destined to be a hacker???

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:50   #37
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

i browse with internet explorer

edit; i saw that too leshy

and that was my sig.

Last edited by Superpig #1; 10 Nov 2003 at 21:52. Reason: caufght him blue handed
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:51   #38
mbushell

or a shoddy website designer hosted on geocitites
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:51   #39
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i browse with internet explorer
It doesn't work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
(edit, i saw that leshy)
CRAP. CAUGHT!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:51   #40
Ragnarak

Quote:

word?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:52   #41
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm...how peculiar... though
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:53   #42
Ragnarak

Quote:
how come i am the only one who can do this???
you saved it and opened in word and edited it?

not rocket science
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:53   #43
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
It doesn't work for me

CRAP. CAUGHT!

WHAT WHAT??? I WANNA KNOW!!!
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:54   #44
mbushell

http://zer.slizer.com/uploads/flare.gif <-- thats what you dont see
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:54   #45
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

i shall now use my new found powers to take over planetarion

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:55   #46
mbushell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
WHAT WHAT??? I WANNA KNOW!!!
caught with his pants down.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:57   #47
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
http://zer.slizer.com/uploads/flare.gif <-- thats what you dont see
Where and how did you find that then?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:58   #48
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

okay i will send the whole screen piccy to idimmu

and that was my sig.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 21:58   #49
mbushell

by the powers i hold within myself i can uncrop images on the internet, im one of those all new brand super heroes... 'uncrop dude'
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 22:05   #50
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

its coming

and that was my sig.
Closed Thread