User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Nov 2003, 15:53   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Music recommendations

What music do you recommend?

I found out about Apocalyptica yesterday, and I'm hooked... this is great stuff: chello music on more modern melodies.
I'm now listening to their album reflections, and heard some of their metallica covers yesterday. I simply love it.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:20   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Music recommendations

The Strokes new album is excellent.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:53   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

aphex twin - drukqs (or however it's spelt)
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 16:54   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I recently bought (yes, paid in cash dudes) Muse, Absolution & Funeral for a Friend, Casually Dressed whatnot
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:06   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

atm I am a bit into Cannibal Ox, Machinehead, NERD/Neptunes, Dimmu Borgir and some Muse still.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 17:56   #6
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

I like muse too, i also like limp bizkit + red hot chilis
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:17   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpig #1
I like muse too, i also like limp bizkit + red hot chilis
Well, 2/3 aint bad.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:18   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the strokes are probably good...

last "new" album i got was muse though. I bought a load of old stuff too, second hand record shops are the tits.
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:22   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Obie Trice's album called Cheers
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:45   #10
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III
sad person
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2003, 18:47   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
The Strokes new album is excellent.
i'm a bit hesitant to spend £12 on an album that's only 30 minutes long (although I have bought 2 Hives albums which are shorter). IS IT WORTH £12?!?!?!?!
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:25   #12
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point

anything by The Blood Brothers, The Locust, Melt Banana or Botch.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:28   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Brand New' seem to be fairly good.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 00:56   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nine Inch Nails, Philip Glass, Guns n Roses, Avril Lavigne, Aphex Twin, Moloko, Bob Dylan, Cosmic Gate, Oasis or Mull Historical Society.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:10   #15
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Mull Historical society are shite
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:13   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yeah like anyone cares what you think
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:14   #17
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

You do. You miss me
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:17   #18
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Egotronic, Kafka Prosess, or Dilated Peoples are all
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:34   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
i'm a bit hesitant to spend £12 on an album that's only 30 minutes long (although I have bought 2 Hives albums which are shorter). IS IT WORTH £12?!?!?!?!
Yes, quality outweighs the short playtime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Well, 2/3 aint bad.
2? pfft, try 0.

Infact, -1 for Limp "hi we can't spell oh wait spelling things wrongly is kewlz" Biz****offkit.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:37   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Aphex Twin, Moloko, Bob Dylan, Oasis
These.

And I'm partial to Orbital.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 01:58   #21
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
aphex twin - drukqs (or however it's spelt)
One of my favs
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 07:29   #22
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
I recently bought (yes, paid in cash dudes) Funeral for a Friend, Casually Dressed whatnot
give me that album, or ill er... just give me it
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 08:49   #23
I'm Idler

leeets seeee

I'll display some of my great musical recommendations!

slipknot, korn (old, new is ok, but not that great), Marilyn Manson, HIM, Muse, Alice in chains, frank black, Nirvana, CKY, Aphex Twin, and Turbonegro

there is so much to choose from.. but I like this the mostest. (and I know I left tons out-)
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 08:50   #24
I'm Idler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyr0 MK III

this is a great album.

I also love ol' dirty bastard
(etc)
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 09:40   #25
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Bob Dylan - Highway 61 revisted + Blood on the tracks
Leonard Cohen - Field Commander Cohen (Tour of 1979)

Prokofiev - Piano Concerto No. 1
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 09:42   #26
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
leeets seeee

I'll display some of my great musical recommendations!

slipknot, korn (old, new is ok, but not that great), Marilyn Manson, HIM, Muse, Alice in chains, frank black, Nirvana, CKY, Aphex Twin, and Turbonegro

there is so much to choose from.. but I like this the mostest. (and I know I left tons out-)
good choice, but youve forgotten some other good bands like Ill Nino, Coal Chamber, Raging Speedhorn, and also theres a lot more bands up and coming that ****in rock... for example Funeral For A Friend, Hell Is For Heroes. on a lighter side, The Ataris kick ass and so do No Use For A Name
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 10:10   #27
I'm Idler

how could I leave out Mindless Self Indulgience
forgive me lord.
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:29   #28
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this was a reccomendation thread

oh well.

Albums I have bought Recently:

Travis - 12 Memories
The Strokes - Room On Fire
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step
Feeder - Another Yesterday (To Complete having theyre whole discography)
Muse - Absolution
Kings of Leon - Youth and Young Manhood

Albums I Intend to Buy:
Pineapple Thief - Variations on a Dream

Im still considering the revolutions soundtrack, but it seems uninspiring

Last edited by Costa; 3 Nov 2003 at 11:30. Reason: lol i cant speel
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:37   #29
I'm Idler

does anyone here buy their music after looking at "top20 chartlists"?
if so, go kill yourself you worthless cumbags
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:42   #30
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

albums i bought in the last year

muse : absolution
ratm : ratm (twice)
ratm : renegades
led zep : early days
green day : dookie
offspring : americana
coldplay : parachutes
audioslave : audioslave
alkaline trio : good mourning
limp bizkit : significant other

significant other was MOSTLY for break stuff... but im sure im still gonna get "dissed". philistines.

anyway, mostly old stuff... theres not a lot of new stuff i like enough

plus there were a few gaping holes in my music collection
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:43   #31
I'm Idler

am I the only one who loves Mindless Self Indulgience ?

I refuse to be
Unread 3 Nov 2003, 11:45   #32
I'm Idler

http://www.ggforums.co.uk/

this must be the gayest forum on the planet