User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:35   #1
Naps

Naps is an unknown quantity at this point
Helloo homeys

Welcome, Naps.
You last visited: 10 Jun 2006 at 14:31

^_^ Sooo whats been happening since then. Any one still even remember who i am :O
And more toi the point is it worth playing rd 23?
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:44   #2
Naps

Re: Helloo homeys

not really. paying has never been an issue for me.
i dont expect free PA havent since round 4 was it?
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:46   #3
Naps

hey whats up with the IRC server
cannot connect to irc.netgamers.org (i think it was that)
and the webby appears dead very odd
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:46   #4
Awake
Asleep.

Awake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura aboutAwake has a spectacular aura about

Hi, sorry I don't remember you, but welcome back!

Plastic Brilliance
Awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 20:56   #5
Naps

Clearly you have join date issues, Yes me > you in every single way and no post count doesnt make you a good PA player Troll. now GTFO of my thread and go troll where ppl may care such as oh i duno wecarewhatyousayyouemotrollingthreadhijackingtwat.com ?
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:00   #6
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
Clearly you have join date issues, Yes me > you in every single way and no post count doesnt make you a good PA player Troll. now GTFO of my thread and go troll where ppl may care such as oh i duno wecarewhatyousayyouemotrollingthreadhijackingtwat.com ?
Agreed!

welcome back naps
bradleykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:05   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
what if even the irc has forgotten you
best post of the thread so far
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:06   #8
bradleykins

bradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these partsbradleykins is infamous around these parts

well i still welcome you back, :/
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:08   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
well i still welcome you back, :/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:10   #10
bradleykins

point?
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:31   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
being better than horn isn't something to boast about to be honest.

clearly you haven't been on GD for a very long time.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:52   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hoi naps
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 22:25   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Guys, remember how we all go 'hay wasnt 2002 cool'. Guess what. It wasnt

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 22:38   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Guys, remember how we all go 'hay wasnt 2002 cool'. Guess what. It wasnt
it had it's pluses - you were less gobby then for one