User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 04:46   #1
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice
Chain mail

I get chain letters all the time, here are a few:

A man went up to his wife as she was crying and gave her 11 roses and 1 fake one. He said "i will love you untill the last one dies.

here is another:

Say you saw me in the hallway crying and you just passed by me. The next day you found out i killed mysef. Would you think about what would happen if u asked me what was wrong?

last one, and its dumb:

If you are my friend send this back to me and everyone one your friend list.

ok ok, i am thinking WTF leave me the H*ll alone *** **** ** ?! And i break every freakin thing i get my dang hands on untill can stab a mug. lol jk

The point of a chain letter is...WHAT?! PLZ EXPLAIN
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 05:34   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Chain mail

"If every gay person in the world had sex with each other then every gay person in the world would get AIDS"
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 05:35   #3
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I know someone who makes his own chain mail, it's pretty awesome stuff, won't stop a bullet though.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 05:37   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

guns dont kill people
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 05:46   #5
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
guns dont kill people
do if dropped on them from a great enough height...
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 05:51   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

people kill people
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 06:30   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Zionists kill people.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 06:47   #8
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Chain mail is old as the hills themselves, and long before the proliforation of them on the internet they existed in snail mail form also. Email has just taken away the more costly and time consuming components of buying postage stamps and envelopes and printing/typing/writing the letters.

I'm sure the concept started with innocent intentions. It's a very efficient way of networking and getting information out to a lot of people very quickly and cheaply. Then more enterprising folk saw that it had potential far beyond that of fun and games and realised that they could start a chain letter whereby people at the bottom of the list send money to the person at the top. Person at the top earns lots and lots of money while preaching to those at the bottom just had succesful they could be if they followed the same path etc etc.

These days some less ethical companies have made a business out of the basic concept (termed Pyramid Schemes, Amway is a good example). For this reason the practice has been made illegal in some countries but loopholes exist such as allowing the practice so long as an actual product is being sold and not just money being passed around.

The easiest way to beat chainmail is simply to ignore them and not participate.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 09:38   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I know someone who makes his own chain mail, it's pretty awesome stuff, won't stop a bullet though.

yeah, i know someone who has some chain mail as well, he also has a worryingly large amount of very sharp swords axes and knives, and is currently working on his mace and morningstar collection
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 09:43   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rappers do
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 13:36   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
people kill people
So lets give a monkey a gun and see if he can kill people too.

[/Izzard]

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 13:51   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 14:30   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
I do like posts that can be read in multiple ways.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 19:18   #14
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

woah
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote