User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2007, 16:42   #1
Tlactar

Tlactar is an unknown quantity at this point
Population Bug?

Hi there!

Maybe i'm just too stupid... but why can't i adjust my population? When i use the slider it jumps in steps of tenthousands and more... not that i'd have a problem with 304953 % of my people researching Stuff for me... but the system won't let me

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA
You got a total value above 100, which would suggest an attempt at cheating
any suggestions?
Tlactar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:18   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Population Bug?

I have to admit I've not seen this problem before.
What browser are you using?
Usually you just click on the box of the slider and slide it back and forth. It should range between 0 and the max %
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:58   #3
Tlactar

I'm using... uhm... Mindfield :P It's a 64-Bit Version of Firefox

here's a shot of the Problem...

h**p://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=30645960lr0.jpg
Unread 3 Jul 2007, 18:59   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's pretty broken
ok, we'll see what we can do. In the mean time, if you forum pm me I can manually set your limits
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 01:52   #5
Tlactar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
That's pretty broken
ok, we'll see what we can do. In the mean time, if you forum pm me I can manually set your limits
Looks like it... funny thing: there's a really really small range where it even get negative... ^^
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 13:03   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wow, that's crazy. Did the bonus actually effect your planet in-game - ie, did you have a production time of 0 or construction of 0 etc? or was it just a display issue on the population page?
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2007, 18:01   #7
Tlactar

Unfortunately it wasn't just a display issue. It actually were the percentages... that's why i couldn't set anything (100 % is maximum, so for ex. 238472374 % would be quite above that and wasn't selectable :P )

-> No instant research
But thx to appocomaster i got it set now, though i can't change them myself :P