User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 May 2004, 13:33   #1
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point
Paid Accounts

what exactly are the benefits you get from a paid account?
Sevrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:39   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Paid Accounts

this round? er being able to research past the second item on each research branch.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 13:58   #3
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

i was just curious as to weather it would be worth upgrading next round, their is no point this round as there are only 7 days left!
Sevrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 14:35   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Not worth upgrading at this stage of this round.
The exact list of benefits for next round will be posted nearer to the start of it.
Unread 13 May 2004, 09:57   #5
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

This round, upgraded was very much worth it IMO.

If you're on your own/in a small alliance, scans are absolutely vital, and without upgrading you don't get all of them. Also, you get faster eta to hit people before they can get def, you get the bigger warships, you're able to grow bigger and mine more roids etc

If the benefits are similar next round, then it'll be worth it, I know I'll be doing it
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:54   #6
burning batsu

I'd be interested in paying to play in round 11 (coming back after a VERY long absence [as in last time I played was like round 6 or 7]), but I'm hoping that there will be some other methods of paying instead of switch/credit card (seeing as I am a) from NZ and b) don't have a credit card and c) switch is not available in New Zealand), maybe something like paypal or similar might work?

Last edited by burning batsu; 25 May 2004 at 12:28.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:31   #7
connell

jolt dont seem to accept my switch card which is really pissing me off
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:58   #8
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

What limitations are being added to stop multies? (Such as not being able to initate more than 100 roids to prevent farming).
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 17:14   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

er, I think the multihunters have new tools, if that counts?
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 14:42   #10
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by burning batsu
I'd be interested in paying to play in round 11 (coming back after a VERY long absence [as in last time I played was like round 6 or 7]), but I'm hoping that there will be some other methods of paying instead of switch/credit card (seeing as I am a) from NZ and b) don't have a credit card and c) switch is not available in New Zealand), maybe something like paypal or similar might work?
Yo, who are you? Drop by #aus or #spacedout sometime, thats where alot of aussies/kiwis hang out :>