User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Apr 2004, 15:00   #51
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Naughty VGN Farmers :(

I think the Grim issue can be explained easily.

FAnG, Phraktos and Mistu have an agreement since very early in the round that each of the 3 blocking alliances can roid a planet in a FPM galaxy for up to 72 ticks (in case person left alliance) or more (in case the person got kicked). 2:1 would not have broken this agreement - unless crusie would roid Grim. Grim for sure knew that and since crusie was low on roids, and just lost her fleet, he simply exiled, sent his ships away and granted crusie the first 3 ticks to make her approaching a top roid rank again.

Of course this was meant to annoy certain people, but due to this it also comes down to the point of farming from my point of view, as Grim inclined to give those roids to especially crusie with exiling from 2:1.

My 5 cents here.
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 15:28   #52
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredOfThis
Must be the MISTU merry band of nublars influencing you.
After extensive research I could not actually find a definition for nublar. What are you babbling about this time?

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 17:04   #53
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Xothez, nothing was ever proved of his multiing till long after that.

The point in question was he deleted as he knew he was going to be closed in the following 5 minutes, and happened relatively at te same time as all this hit the boards.

U seem to think all this started on the boadrs,a dn it most certainly did not.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 17:26   #54
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Sorry to get in the way of your ego forest, you obviously have access to all the conclusive evidence given to the multi hunters by myself and others. And I have no doubt you're aware that he didn't delete his 12:7 multi account after all, saying as its the one sitting in 6:3 now. Oh well. I suck :-\
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 18:38   #55
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Considering there are 4 times as many ND planets in the galaxy as FAnG planets, I'd suggest calling it a NewDawn galaxy.
Uhm 4 where are they
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 19:01   #56
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Wake your scanners up and give us the url plz.
Well I don't see the point cause if it was farming then PA HQ would allready have deleted me... so its simply not... at first I didn't even know it was Grim (not exacly something you look at when you get incomings from a n00b gal and you see it some 3-6 mins b4 tick. I just told crusie to attack and ofc. supported her with some of my ships in case he would recall... the reason why I recalled my fleet again was that I simply needed my stals home to defend cause otherwise I would not be covered.

but here is the scan I got those few mins b4 tick if that makes anyone more happy:

http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/show...n_id=536826277

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 19:08   #57
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100
not exacly something you look at when you get incomings from a n00b gal
Nice story. Unless you want people to believe you hardly took notice of 30k ships hitting you from a "n00b galaxy".
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 21:23   #58
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Nice story. Unless you want people to believe you hardly took notice of 30k ships hitting you from a "n00b galaxy".
5th grad comment again... say something usefull or just once again shut up.

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 21:34   #59
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice try at a cop-out.

You expect us to believe that a former HC of your alliance who was around Top ~20 and recently quit the game exiles himself from the #1 galaxy to a newbie galaxy, then launches at you (in the #2 galaxy), and you thought with 3 minutes to go before the tick "Oh well, 30k ships coming from a newbie galaxy, business as usual", without knowing what was happening?

Three words: When. Pigs. Fly.
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 10:38   #60
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Leshy, let's apply for PA Team again, this time for the multihunter section.

We could close so many people this round
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 12:56   #61
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You guys are like squabbling children. Planetarion is full of cheating scum because a lot of this games players have nothing more in life than impressing their other 1337 friends with their skillz. There is no doubt that the Grim| issue was farming but for any of the top alliances to actually pretend to be horrified by this is laughable.

Only this morning I was speaking to a senior FAnG HC about this and he admits that they harbour cheaters. And every so-called big alliance does. Anyone who can look back on the history of PA, put their hand on their heart and say it isn't so is a brazen liar or an ignorant fool.

So rat out the opposing alliance players when you can, and hide your own where you must. And win your oh-so-important game. But don't come on here and pretend that you, or your alliance, have done no worng. My brother is 5. He knows better. (Maybe he could be a HC?)

And yes, the multi-hunter team isn't great. They're never gonna be. The job is boring and annoying.I can only imagine having to be the one to "interview" TeHPropHet (or however you capitalise that to make it 1337) to know I'd never do it. So until they introduce systems where farming is impossible or extremely difficult you guys to whom this matters are just gonna have to put up with it.

You spilled your milk and ****ed up the game. Now stop crying over it.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2004, 13:45   #62
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Every alliance harbours cheats, your naive if you think otherwise..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote