User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:30   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The saga continues

It's late and i'm tired so i'll prolly bullet point this instead of writing it as a "proper story".

My sister goes out for drinks with "a friend".

I stay in and play poker.

4 hours later she and her friend return.

I'm sitting stinking of sweat in a pair of shorts and a t shirt with my hair the "fuzzy out of the shower" look it gets when i dont put any "product" on it.

Turns out my sisters friend is Kat.

I am really looking like shit.

With my luck i'm not really suprised it's Kat.

My sister is in her room with Kat.

After a couple of minutes Kat comes through and starts talking to me.

My sis stays in her room.

Kat talks to me for a while.

I try and explain poker to her (i'm playing a tournament game for cash eff ess).

After about 15 minutes or so Kat goes back through to my sis's room.

She's back a couple of minutes later.

She asks if i want to go back to her place with my sister to play pool and smoke pot.

I mull the idea over.

I agree.

This means i have to quit my poker game.

The game im crushing (4 players left including me and i have half the chips).

I reckon its worth it.

I go to get ready.

After a shower and a change of clothes Kat informs me that my sis isnt coming round to hers any more.

I'm still welcome to come tho.

Thinking "hmmmmmmmmmmm" ("i' seem to be getting played here") i agree.

I wouldnt want her walking home alone in her "state" anyways.

We leave.

We get to Kats.

We play a few games of pool and a game of snooker.

We watch some TV.

We drink some fanta.

I am offerred zero pot.

Kat keeps on going on about how drunk she is and how drunk she feels and how much she'd had to drink.

There's a signal there but i'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I leave after 2 1/2 hours.

Kat's playing in a "Battle of the Bands" on Wednesday.

She'd like it if i went.

Also "we still haven't had that drink".

(Apparantly she'd phoned the flat "hundreds of times" ..."Do you work alot or something").

Now i have no idea where i stand.

Should i go to the gig?

A large part of me says no because i dont know what ill be there as (friend/boyfriend/potential?).

However i dont know.

Advise me GD ... unleash your wisdom.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 03:34   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The saga continues

you should go (in the role of "friend... with boyfriend potential") because:

a) it's potential good music
b) it's potential sex
c) you don't get enough of either

also you should remind her that night that you two are still to go out for "that drink" and possibly set a time/date/place for it
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 07:00   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Kat keeps on going on about how drunk she is and how drunk she feels and how much she'd had to drink.

There's a signal there but i'm not quite sure what to make of it.
Jesus Christ, are you gay? Just try and make a move. If it fails miserably then you'll have embarrassed yourself but it'll be over and done with.

Yes, go with her. At appropriate juncture, take her to one side, try kissinsg her. Have a couple of drinks before hand (not two litres of vodka, ffs) and if she's repulsed by your intense ugliness then just you can just say you were drunk.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 07:45   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
More comic mayhem
Mistar Dace, I do have the utmost respect for you, what with the slur of the suggestion of a paedo nature and all but I have to point out that you is acting like a fag on 2 counts

Point 1: This girly is doing everything she can to give you hints that she is attracted to you but would prefer it if you made the first move, don't ask me why, just some girlies do that. It must be a feminist thing. I blame that Germaine Greer geezer myself. Do as Mistar Dante says but with less black and don't even think of quoting Norman Chomski as a chat up line.

Point 2: I don't think asking advice on GD is really sensible. This is a discussion board of social outcasts, sociopaths and the sort of people your mother SHOULD have warned you about. so far no-one has suggested drugging her but it won't be long.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 07:53   #5
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Go to the gig. You'll be there as a friend but as potential as well. Take it as it goes, buy her a drink after shes finished playing in the gig and talk to her about general random things. If you get on ask her if she wants to meet for a drink one night.
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 08:11   #6
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Thinking "hmmmmmmmmmmm" ("i' seem to be getting played here") i agree.

I leave after 2 1/2 hours.

Kat's playing in a "Battle of the Bands" on Wednesday.

She'd like it if i went.

Also "we still haven't had that drink".

(Apparantly she'd phoned the flat "hundreds of times" ..."Do you work alot or something").

First line is where it all went horribly wrong, "played"? hell no, she was trying to get you all alone for some action.
Kat going on about how drunk she is, unless she was slurring her speech, this was a dutch courage moment, and open invite to get a bit closer.
You left.......... for the love of god, WHY?
She even did the biggest give away ever and said she's been trying to call you, meaning, she's interested.

i'll bet whilst playing pool/snooker you stood at the opposite end of the table after your shots.

You sir, are a muppet.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:23   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dace, really this was a golden oppertunity and you missed it. Since you can't go back in time, you need to ensure your next encounter is better.

The girl likes you, she wanted you back at hers. She even left your sis behind. She kept saying she'd had a lot to drink, that tends to be code for some girls. It means "I'm uninhibited and whatever you want, I'll end up doing".

Now that particular piece of 'code' is fraught with dangers as many other types of women use it to illustrate that you may find yourself accused of date rape in the morning as she will feel guilty/cant remember/say she didn't want sex and so have you arrested or accuse you in general.

But in this case, I doubt that applies.

So she wanted your bones (one in particular).

She clearly wanted you to make a move (as Vaio pointed out).

You MUST do so at your next 'encounter'.

Move closer to her. Smile a little. Keep the talk light but steer it towards how much you like her. Lean in closer. If she wants you she won't pull away or alter her body language in a bad way.
Lean in and kiss her gently.
You have scored.

Now do not **** it up.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:25   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should have shagged her the other night
with all that talk of being drunk she wanted to shag you but be able to deny it if it all went wrong.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:30   #9
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

she wanted in your pants
keep your fingers crossed that she wasnt too put off by you not making a pass at her
and go to the gig and make a pass at her
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:37   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i think Dace has gotten too intimate with koen thus he doesn`t want to cheat on him ?! :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 09:39   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can turn the previous situation into your advantage in the future by telling her you wanted her, but chose not to take advantage of her in her inebriated state. Probably some bonus points for gentlemanliness.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 10:05   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You can turn the previous situation into your advantage in the future by telling her you wanted her, but chose not to take advantage of her in her inebriated state. Probably some bonus points for gentlemanliness.

Gentlemanlyness: 1 Perverted Weirdo: 1,456,354
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:53   #13
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

remember dace:

Nike, just do it
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:13   #14
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

If you don't sleep with her, I'll hunt her down and have her myself just to piss you off.

Oh, and I'll video tape it, mail you my laptop and have it autorun on startup.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:17   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dace, congrats, your worse than me.

Seriously man.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:56   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Dace, congrats, your worse than me.

Seriously man.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:41   #17
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As i reply to the majority of these:

Dace!
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:46   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She ****ed with YOUR poker Dace

Now you have to POKER to get your own back.

Go to the ****ing thing.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:56   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

they'll be music and women.
go you fool.
and make a pass at her.
she's 16 though isn't she dace... maybe you could just start your post with [<16] [>16] and [<18] tags from now on to save a lot of wondering.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:04   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

GO GO GO
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:24   #21
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Finger her ffs and leave it at that, that's all she seems to be looking for atm while she feels you out.

Also drop the occassional hint that you are trying to move up and make more money in the world.

You'll win.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:31   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK a few points:

1.) I called and left a message on her phone 3 WEEKS AGO and had no contact with her until last night (so it didnt seem to matter how keen she acted last night she has snubbed me for a "****ing age" and im confused as ****).

2.) I did intitiate "physical contact" a couple of times during pool (im not stupid enough not to).

3.) She mentioned 3 times that she had to be in College for 9am the next morning (so i decided to be a good guest and take the hint ... it was 3am).

4.) She might have said she was "really drunk" but i know she doesn't really drink and she didnt seem drunk in the slightest anyways ("Eyes clear" - "Check", "Speech unslurred" - "Check", "Co-ordination co-ordinated" - "check" etc etc etc) so i was kinda suspicious *shrug*

5.) She keeps on mentioning going for "that drink" but despite my efforts (emails, calls that have gone to her mobile answer phone) to set a date we still havent.

6.) I was stone cold sober ... a state in which i dont do my "best work" with women

:ohwell:

[/excusesexcusesexcuses]
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:33   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Jesus Christ, are you gay? Just try and make a move. If it fails miserably then you'll have embarrassed yourself but it'll be over and done with.

Yes, go with her. At appropriate juncture, take her to one side, try kissinsg her. Have a couple of drinks before hand (not two litres of vodka, ffs) and if she's repulsed by your intense ugliness then just you can just say you were drunk.

ok

(i booked the time off work tonight to go to it)

It's her 19th bday in 2 weeks (for those who were wondering how old she is).
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:43   #24
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
OK a few points:

1.) I called and left a message on her phone 3 WEEKS AGO and had no contact with her until last night (so it didnt seem to matter how keen she acted last night she has snubbed me for a "****ing age" and im confused as ****).
so? you could`ve got what you wanted finall.

Quote:
2.) I did intitiate "physical contact" a couple of times during pool (im not stupid enough not to).
where did this lead to?
Quote:
3.) She mentioned 3 times that she had to be in College for 9am the next morning (so i decided to be a good guest and take the hint ... it was 3am).
maybe she was pulling you on for that cliche comment 'oh, maybe i`ll have to make you a bit late then *giggles* *kisses* *****ing* etc.

Quote:
4.) She might have said she was "really drunk" but i know she doesn't really drink and she didnt seem drunk in the slightest anyways ("Eyes clear" - "Check", "Speech unslurred" - "Check", "Co-ordination co-ordinated" - "check" etc etc etc) so i was kinda suspicious *shrug*
suspicious of what exactly? looks like she just expected you to be male and take 'advantage' of her
Quote:
5.) She keeps on mentioning going for "that drink" but despite my efforts (emails, calls that have gone to her mobile answer phone) to set a date we still havent.
maybe she just wanted a one-nighter?
Quote:
6.) I was stone cold sober ... a state in which i dont do my "best work" with women
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:44   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

She seems a bit odd.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:46   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

maybe you should try putting your penis into her vagina
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:49   #27
jerome

seems like she really wanted it, that night.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:57   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
where did this lead to?

She didnt respond too much back (i suspect shes a touch on the frigid side*)

Quote:
maybe she just wanted a one-nighter?

She's a "good girl".

*should i tell her this?**

**only joking
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:04   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

she is definatly sending mixed signals, i would have shagged her or gone off and shagged someone else by now though
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:06   #30
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:11   #31
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Jesus

What a homo
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:17   #32
jerome

this thread has left me slightly confused, so you`d rape 13yo`s but did not take up a chance to **** a possibly willing 18yo?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:22   #33
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace, stop being a whiny little faggot. Go with her, get her drunk, take her home, and screw the tits off her. If she gets up in the morning and says she didnt like it, **** it, it was consensual, and shes of a legal age.

(I will never again mention those words in a Dace thread)
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:22   #34
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

there's no fun in 'willing'
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:24   #35
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
(I will never again mention those words in a Dace thread)
I hope you meant these ones

Quote:
it was consensual, and shes of a legal age
and not these ones

Quote:
Dace, stop being a whiny little faggot
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:24   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
Jesus What a homo

So thats why he didn't shag that Mary bird then.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:27   #37
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
So thats why he didn't shag that Mary bird then.
That was his mother. Jesus wasn't Scottish you know.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:27   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Dace, stop being a whiny little faggot.

But if i didnt express my anguish here id have to find new outlets and i dont want to do that.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:32   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
That was his mother. Jesus wasn't Scottish you know.

You doss **** :)
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:33   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
But if i didnt express my anguish here id have to find new outlets and i dont want to do that.
If i even find out you have so much as a ****ing gimmick account there, ill ban you faster than you can say "RP".
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:35   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
If i even find out you have so much as a ****ing gimmick account there, ill ban you faster than you can say "RP".

Unread 7 Sep 2004, 00:15   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Its unfair not to give out all the details here Dace.

That said, she might just be playing you. But those things are hard to tell, as girls seems to have difficulties communicating in a meaningful way (atleast do alot of boys think that, heh)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 09:30   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

whats with the links dace?
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:13   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should stand her up at the gig the day before (so she can't get another date). Chances are you won't score with her there anyway.

When she realises that you're in control then she'll be all "oh noes i better make the effort" and then she'll come after you. Thats how it works in all those crazy teen dramas.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:36   #45
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
this thread has left me slightly confused, so you`d rape 13yo`s but did not take up a chance to **** a possibly willing 18yo?
they're harder to tie down
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:46   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Besides, half the fun is in the restraining order and the subpoena.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:08   #47
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And the mental scarring. Don't forget the mental scarring.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:09   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

a restraining order is just to say how much i want you
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 15:42   #49
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh Dace, you're just as bad as I am when I'm in those sort of situations.

Well I'm slightly better now because I landed myself a lady who dropped too much hints.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 14:37   #50
Tomkat

I can't dance, I can't sing, I'm just sitting here selling everything.