User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:05   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
its official i am moving to Leeds :)

i got offered both jobs i applied for \o/
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:06   #2
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: its official i am moving to Leeds :)

and?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:06   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Take both, and start an elegent charade with an identical twin
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:10   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: its official i am moving to Leeds :)

I'm coming down to see you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:10   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

My mate wants to move to Leeds. Can he have one of your jobs please?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:15   #6
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

1) and nothing, has noone told you i am the resident whore
2) not having a twin this plan might fail
3) are you at all scary/stupid in real life? i am a bit of an anti social idiot hating hermit at times
4) i dont see why not, is he a database analyst?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:16   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
not having a twin this plan might fail
Then get ChubbyChecker's mate to wear a wig!

It CAN'T FAIL
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:19   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
3) are you at all scary/stupid in real life?
I am never stupid. Never.

Quote:
i am a bit of an anti social idiot hating hermit at times
'Peas in a pod.'
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:20   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Then get ChubbyChecker's mate to wear a wig!
Let's get ChubbyChecker to wear a wig. In the interests of science, you understand.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:20   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
'Peas in a pod.'
'Lemons in a capsule'
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:21   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
i dont see why not, is he a database analyst?
A database analyst? Well, he's a computer programmer for a defence company. So he'd basically be doing the same as now, sitting in front of a computer.

This plan just gets better and better!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:22   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
A database analyst? Well, he's a computer programmer for a defence company. So he'd basically be doing the same as now, sitting in front of a computer.

This plan just gets better and better!
All we need now is a corpse, some make up and a pair of fishing waiders.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:22   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
'Lemons in a capsule'
Elektronaut.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:23   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
1) and nothing, has noone told you i am the resident whore

Really?..do you do pot noodles?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 11:41   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck with the job! amazing you apply for two jobs and get both, you must be very smart

sorry to be so noozy, but did you get it sorted ? you and the BF i mean? he coming too?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:03   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

congrats madi.

if i get a job near home when i graduate leeds isnt so far away from me
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:34   #17
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
What company is it if you don't mind me asking?
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:40   #18
madi
a little bit broken

its not a company its the NHS
so unless like me you plan to move several times in the next 3 to 5 years to gain enough varied experience to gt your own department it isnt really a financially rewarding career plan.
the job i am not taking is setting up a new national database to hold the statistical information regarding drug addiction patients
the one i am taking is performance management and information analysis
(both at same grade but this one gives my bow a better string)
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:41   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

soon, the north east of england shall be home to the biggest host of pa and ex pa players anywhere in the world!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA etcetc!

congrats btw madi and now its only a matter of mtime before i am in leeds again or convince you to come for a night out in durham
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:43   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
What company is it if you don't mind me asking?
Thales
He says they're big

All I know is they were involved in some big corruption scam in South Africa a few months back.
Bad, bad people!
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:57   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Really?..do you do pot noodles?
Photos of Madi in a skin-tight PVC catsuit incely please.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:59   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
soon, the north east of england shall be home to the biggest host of pa and ex pa players anywhere in the world!
I'm moving down south.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:00   #23
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA etcetc!

congrats btw madi and now its only a matter of mtime before i am in leeds again or convince you to come for a night out in durham
pah durham sounds crap come to leeds we have stuff here

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:00   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I'm moving down south.
Tell that to the guards at Checkpoint Charlie.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:18   #25
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
pah durham sounds crap come to leeds we have stuff here
Lots of big black guys intent on relieving you of your hard earned dollar

Quote:
the job i am not taking is setting up a new national database to hold the statistical information regarding drug addiction patients
I wasn't aware the NHS could organise anything on a national level

Surely working for the health service gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside much more rewarding than any fiscal remuneration.

Quote:
Thales
He says they're big
I hadn't heard of them but I don't pay attention to anything so that's not surprising really
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:31   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
soon, the north east of england
Since when was Leeds in The NE?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:37   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

That's Yorkshire. They're Southerners.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:37   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Quote:
I'm moving down south.
not to worry though, for i am moving back home after uni i expect
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:38   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

The only good thing to come out of Yorkshire is the road to Lancashire.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:41   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

When The NE is indepedent, we shall conquer North Yorkshire and York itself. The rest of it can probably **** off tho'.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:43   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
As far as I am concerned anyone who lives north of Enfield is a Northerner, people who live beyond York are eskimo's.
That's because you're a foreign barbarian.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:58   #32
Deciduous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's Yorkshire. They're Southerners.
I kiiiiiiiilllll you
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 15:09   #33
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
People who live south of Croydon are low troglodites who have yet to establish language skills.

*sn1gger* You mentioned Croydon like it was important.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 15:14   #34
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i got offered both jobs i applied for \o/
I`ve never been offered two jobs before. Well done.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 15:30   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

everyone knows that yorkshire is still the north east, but only cos york is cool.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:17   #36
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Officially, the North East consists of Northumberland and Co. Durham, along with "Redcar and Cleveland" and Middlesbrough.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:27   #37
Deciduous

It's usually separated into North East, North West and Yorkshire & Humberside, although I've seen west yorkshire grouped with the north west
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:27   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

but, but
WE WAN'T YORK
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:41   #39
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
but, but
WE WAN'T YORK
If you want it you have to conquer it. That's the way it works, I'm afraid.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:43   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

im not scottish so you cant shoot me on the way in though
hah! its a plan with no drawbacks
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 16:57   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
its not a company its the NHS
lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:03   #42
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
lol
yeah well
i didnt go to uni till i was 25 and this is a fast way for me to get to £40-50k a year
which in a two income household will do me ok
(and i want to have babies in 7 or 8 years time)
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:09   #43
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

babies :(
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:12   #44
roadrunner_0
cynic

some nice ppl have to have babies, otherwise the country will belong to the townie infestations, and then where would we be???
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:15   #45
Nodrog

you're thinking of rabies.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:36   #46
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
some nice ppl have to have babies, otherwise the country will belong to the townie infestations, and then where would we be???
Old? Dead? Another country?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:42   #47
roadrunner_0
cynic

pretty much yeah
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:48   #48
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deciduous
although I've seen west yorkshire grouped with the north west
Dont dare group them with us :eek:.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:55   #49
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
babies
genetically i am pretty good stock, tall thin pretty and clever
the world needs more good looking clever people
and besides i am a woman fast approaching 30 there is ticking going on and stuff
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 17:57   #50
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

more people like madi on the planet ?
I love it.