User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 18:13   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
some probs with DviX and Xvid

i just did ******** a movie

the problem is, that the movie has an Xvid + DviX codec. this means, that the language is english and german.

anyone know how i could delete one language?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:15   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: some probs with DviX and Xvid

help!

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:17   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

aight! thats my prob, i hear it in english and german at the same time..

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:23   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

divx and xvid are the video codecs, i don't see how thats ur problem

it sounds like it has 2 audio tracks and ur playing em both, use a player that lets you select an audio track and just select whichever you want
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:24   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

what player for example?

i dont have a clue about such stuff, i am just using my WMP.

you are right my prob has more to do with the audio tracks.

Thank you.

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:26   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

BsPlayer is the one i normally use and it lets you select which audio stream or subtitles you want, etc.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:29   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

BSPlayer is teh win.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 21:15   #8
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Or install a codec like "Morgan Stream Switcher". Then Settings / Options / Preferences in your video player to get to the codec configuration pannel, where you can switch streams as well.
But I found it DAMN annoying, don't really recommend it. Better go for BSPlay or ZoomPlayer or VLC (dunno if vlc can handly multiple audio streams though...)
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 10:44   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

VLC is the best imo
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:04   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i just have a version of wmp that lets me choose, it also played .rm and quicktime files etc, its really quite good, cant remember where i got the codecs though, i think i jusat searched google for them.