User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 05:15   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
suicidal urges

has anyone ever had these? i dont just mean like a one off but constant suicidal urges for extended periods of time.

i'm getting these alot (hourly at least) and it's really starting to worry me (i'd rather not die) i normally just keep busy so i dont spend too much time thinking (thinking = bad) but they seem to be getting stronger. anyone else had similar feelings? any advice? (not hospitals or doctors)

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 05:53   #2
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Re: suicidal urges

when meh mum died, i thought alot about killing myself, mainly for the hope of seeing her again

but i realised it would make my dad and brothers lives worse, and i dont wanna hurt them
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 07:29   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Life is heavier than a mountain ,
Death is lighter than a feather

Well what can I say. I cant say I have thought about suicide constantly but it has crossed my mind like most people I am sure. My suggestion is to talk to a friend and between the 2 (or more) of you something will be figured out. Death is never the answer and is a very easy and quick way out for you (in my opinion). Think of the consequances, such as your family, loved ones and friends. Do you want to deprive them of your companionship? and leave them feeling empty?

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 08:03   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i dont have any friends, nor any family who i get on with
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 08:45   #5
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

I used to, but then I actually tried to kill myself. Obviously I did a crap job of it and I have no desire to try again. If you **** up the paramedics are real assholes, everyone's constantly on your case, and if you end up in the psych ward there's no cable, and you can't smoke.

On the plus side of a failed suicide attempt if you do it in such a way that your stomach needs to get pumped beer bongs and blowjobs are much easier on the throat. Although I think the cons outweigh the pros.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:15   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Honest to God if I really was in the mood for killing myself I wouldn't give a **** about the people that I'm leaving behind, certainly not enough so that I'd continue to suffer. In fact, if I were in the mood for killing myself I'd go seek professional help since there's very few things that are actually worth caring about that much.

None, in fact.

Ergo no, I've not ever wanted to top myself.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:30   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Don't be so Goth, suicide is for losers
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:36   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Sylvia Plath, Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis, JFK, Thom Yorke

Were these people losers, I mean in comparison to you?
Yes, yes, who, what and who?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:45   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if the people who wanted to commit suicide were so clever then how come theyre all dead?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:47   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You are so not better than Kurt Cobain or Sylvia PLath. Ian Curtis was lead singer of Joy Division.
Sylvia Plath was perhaps the biggest loser in the history of humanity. Kurt Cobain is directly responsible for such appalling tripe as Linkin Park. I've never heard of Joy Division

Quote:
JFK, was President of the United States between 1960 and 1963 before he killed himself in November 1963 although some conspiracy theorists seem to to think he was assasinated, but the jury is still out.
No, you shut up.

Quote:
Thom Yorke is lead singer of Radiohead known for his depressive lyrics, and that was a joke.
Radiohead are gay.

Quote:
Also Alan Turing killed himself and he owns you as well.
Never heard of him either.

Who are all these losers of which you speak?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:50   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
See this site for other cool people who killed themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famous_suicides

With the sole exception fo Erwin Rommel every single one of those people is a loser.

PS To be honest I'm pretty sure that nothing defines losing much more than having your life ended and the possibility of winning permanently suspended. Therefore anyone alive is less of a loser than those wankers.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:58   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You'd better be joking about having never heard of Turing.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:01   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You'd better be joking about having never heard of Turing.
I just looked him up and yeah I have heard of him, turing machines and all that shit.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:04   #14
Nodrog

well that's ok then.

Read his life story, its interesting because it illustrates why people should never ever serve the government. His life story could have been written by Rand (except Rand hates fags).

Last edited by Nodrog; 3 Feb 2004 at 12:09.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:08   #15
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

thinking currupts living.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:11   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
well that's ok then.

Read his life story, its interesting because it shows why people should never ever serve the government. His life could have been written by Rand character (except Rand hates fags).
Countless people have served the government and lived happy and fulfilled lives nod. Plus Rand hated everything that disagreed with her perfect model of human existence. I was always surprised atheism wasn't going to be enforced in future. Every sunday everyone could go along to John Galt's static electricity machine and worship it while flagellating themselves as they lie prostrate in front of the gold-covered shrine while Dagny gets taken by an endless stream of important men who smoke and it makes them virile and successful. Y'know?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:12   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
thinking currupts living.
Living corrupts thinking.

Tuesdays corrupt science.

Dace corrupts young girls.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:24   #18
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Countless people have served the government and lived happy and fulfilled lives nod.
seriously mang, read it. He worked for the government and basically saved Britian from the nazi's during world war 2, so as a reward the government arrested him for being gay, persecuted him, charged him, publically humiliated him, forced him to take hormone injections, thrreatened to sack him from his job, and basically persecuted him until he committed suicide.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:29   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
seriously mang, read it. He worked for the government and basically saved Britian from the nazi's during world war 2, so as a reward the government arrested him for being gay, persecuted him, charged him, forced him to take hormone injections, thrreatened to sack him from his job, persecuted himy, resulting in him commiting suicide.
You said persecuted him twice. It's anecdotal evidence really though, isn't it?

PS I'll read it anyways though!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:32   #20
Nodrog

not really, its all publically documented.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:33   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This forum is turning more and more into an asylum.

Maybe we can start having competitions between gays and the mentally disturbed.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:34   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
not really, its all publically documented.
No I mean as in "oh look something bad happened to this one guy, let's make giant assumptions and extrapolations based on this incident and a few others cos they happened to famous pople". Anecdotal in that sense.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:35   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sylvia Plath, Kurt Cobain, Ian Curtis, JFK, Thom Yorke

Were these people losers, I mean in comparison to you?

JFK didn't commit suicide and kurt cobain wasn't cool.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:01   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Read the Hutton report, it clearly indicates suicide.

At this point I've lost the will to care about you and your daft commie ideas.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:25   #25
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

jbg i have the same problem maybe its just the time of year...or the economy...or just shit friends (like me) or well i dont know... but i have the same problem, very depresed these days maybe its just the age turning 28 nothing to hope for, no wife, no kid....i really need to get strated on a family or something to get my mind of things
dont worry too much, when you need to talk or just want to hang around PM me ;-) (Acid on netgamers)
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:30   #26
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

the grass is allways greener on the other side of the road....

we all know that .... if you dont you are ****ed if you do you are ****ed
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:53   #27
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

oh not much.....just friends i guess, well to be honest one or two friends who are trying to make my life shit ....it all began when i wen out and bought myself a nice apprtment, since then i cant do anything right no more....but i have decided to let it go...as they know they can hurt me when bitching, just dont see um no more now....envy is such a bitch!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 14:24   #28
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

you are a sensible man....i realy think so.
you are right! but we both know its not fun loosing friends over richess....
ok ok so i bough a nice place, if you oranyone for that matter buy a nice place, i will be the first to ongratulate you with it...now i just feel a bit raped...as they are trying to take over my whole clan of friends....they are twats ....just dint know they were jealous twats at that ;-)

thx for your words mate appreciate it!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 14:44   #29
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Why worry about suicidal thoughts/urges? You're not gonna carry through so who cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No I mean as in "oh look something bad happened to this one guy, let's make giant assumptions and extrapolations based on this incident and a few others cos they happened to famous pople". Anecdotal in that sense.
His life story makes extrapolations? Nod said it "illustrates why people should never ever serve the government". Illustrates. You can put the story in whatever historical meta-analysis you want.

PS. That list lists Hitler, does that count as an illustration of Godwin's law?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:00   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
where is JFK on this list?!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:07   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:09   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

i just read a bit of the warren report. it says, HLO killed JFK...

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:09   #33
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Also Alan Turing killed himself and he owns you as well.
he killed himself with a poisened apple BUT i don't think his plan was to actually die - instead he was hoping for a prince to come along and rescue him like the queer he was.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:14   #34
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

step back from your original comment (JFK and suicided)!

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:21   #35
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

i dont think JFK would have done a suicide in the public and let the rest of the world think that LHO or the CIA, whatever, did kill him.

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:27   #36
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

indeed and probably it is good, but i am still curious why you think it was a suicide. (the amateur camera of Mister P didnt show anything like suiciding i.e.)

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:35   #37
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Honest to God if I really was in the mood for killing myself I wouldn't give a **** about the people that I'm leaving behind, certainly not enough so that I'd continue to suffer. In fact, if I were in the mood for killing myself I'd go seek professional help since there's very few things that are actually worth caring about that much.

None, in fact.

Ergo no, I've not ever wanted to top myself.

Infact there is a very strong possibility that you are indeed killing yourself exactly because of the ones who are surrouding you.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:08   #38
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me, on one hand I don't see a lot of enjoyment in my future (if these are the best days of my life, why even bother going on past college?), but on the other I fully intend to live a few hundred years, just to see if I can do it. (Assuming they invent eternal youth or similar in the next 60 years). While I have no desire to spend the next 45 years working 8-5 every day, society is coming up with a lot of things I want to see before I die. If I had killed myself 3 years ago, I would've never seen the LoTR movies.

However, if I was one of those people that believed a heaven was waiting for me (even with suicide), I'd probably take a jump off the balcony tonight.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:10   #39
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Embroglio sort your self out ****s sake
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:10   #40
Nodrog

how do you plan on affording those eternal youth pills unless you work 9-5 in a very well paying job, or are good at not getting caught breaking the law.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:33   #41
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't say I wouldn't do it, I said I wouldn't enjoy it.

Edit: btw, why do people say 9-5? I've never heard of anyone with a full-time job that wasn't 8-5.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 23:36   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
Edit: btw, why do people say 9-5? I've never heard of anyone with a full-time job that wasn't 8-5.
We probably work less hours in Europe (or maybe in the past in the US). My official hours are 8:45am to 5pm Mon-Thurs, but I'm on Flexi so I can start from 8am to 10am.

My old job was 9:00 to 5:30pm. Not many people start at 8am (in office jobs at least) here. People are more likely to have to work later than 5pm tho.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 00:44   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Emby is turning into a goth

Cheer up, realize that life sucks, and try to change the world
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 00:59   #44
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

I dont think about killing my self every hour.. or really about it any..

I do think about if i was going to do it how i would do it.. because i mean, you hear about everybody hanging themselves or taking a bullet in the head.. that is sooo lame. My suicide is going to be exciting, if it happens..

Additionally, i know this might sound like im being silly.... immature.. and down right stupid.. but think about the one thing that is most pleasurable (strictly in the physical sence) That would be sex... now, think about the next best thing to sex.. Mastrubation..

When ever you have one of these suicidal tendencis.. just pull a quickie, and you'll take your mind off the issue, and on to that swimsuit model you saw in the magazine..

But what you should really do is call a suicide crisis center... 1 800 suicide i think is the number...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 01:48   #45
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

• Ring fire alarm
  • Go to evacuation point
  • Wait for all-clear to sound and everyone to just start walking back
  • Detonate self
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:35   #46
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Embroglio said that he would prefer not to die. Most people seem to be hung up on the bad points of commiting suicide, rather than why he thinks about killing himself when he really doesn't want to.

If you don't want to kill yourself then just don't. Go see a doctor about your head and hope you don't get put on too much medication. Maybe take a break from your usual routine.

Maybe you could try patch things up with your family. I had an argument with my dad last year and ended up not speaking to him for more than 6 months. Living with my family for all that time was a little awkward, but since then my relationship with everyone is better than it was before, doing things as friends rather than tolerating each other's existence.

I know that probably sounds like cheese. If all else fails do what pablissimo said and go out with a bang
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 06:32   #47
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bumping to draw attention to Embroglio's not posting since Valentine's Day...

Could he be...?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 07:05   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Please.

Though I am disappointed I didn't jump on this to ask him to make a pact with deffeh, even though deffeh has got more pleasent if less enlightened these days(though he was never enlightened when it came to bigotry).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 11:25   #49
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Posting to tell T&F to read some stuff by MD Eric Berne and realise why he isn't a winner.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 11:32   #50
Evergreen
the merciless

I'm not going to explain to someone who is prolly going to contest my views with unintelligible assumptions.