User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 14:46   #1
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point
So ive finished my exams

so o_|/ uni
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 15:01   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So ive finished my exams

Lie down and wave your legs in the air?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 15:15   #3
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe i'm perverted bu i think he wants to shit on uni?
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 15:28   #4
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe it's clapping
"Well done university for furnishing me with such a high quality education"
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:16   #5
BoredOfThis
Still Dreadnought

BoredOfThis is an unknown quantity at this point

no its the "v's" i.e stick 2 fingers up
BoredOfThis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 17:29   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

he's clearly cannonballing.

clearly.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote