User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:55   #1
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Grimble for Mod

Free Kebabs for everyone.

:kebab:
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:57   #2
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Grimble for Mod

nah you havent been here long enuf ;-)
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:58   #3
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

That's reg-date racism

Reported to the admins for racism and sassing a mod-to-be
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:02   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If i get a falaffel instead, i will vote for you

:falaffel:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:02   #5
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

You can get a shawarma

:shawarma:
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:04   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That's good enough for me!

:grimbleformodnowkthnxplz:
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:05   #7
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

If I'm made mod, I'll also design a variety of immigrant foodstuff smileys.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:07   #8
Snurx
Dirte

You will have those ketchup-bottles, like the ones they have in denmark, too? The norwegian ones suck, but the danish one's rock!
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 16:10   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sorry grimble, we gave the job to your kebab smiley.