User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:53   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
wanna know what's great?

having your gf cheat on you!
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:58   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: wanna know what's great?

in retrospect, yes. it got rid of my ex and now I have a better one.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 08:59   #3
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

why is that so great idler?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:00   #4
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

because I'm mentally shattered. and I have no clue how to behave.. as I actually collapsed at work yesterday due to emotional stress.. so yay
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:04   #5
I am Idler
This is bat country

I do usually move quickly on to next girl.. but this time it hurts like fk and I am not really sure why
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:12   #6
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

bah are you sure she cheated on you and all? that sucks man...all i can say is, move along and try to get back in shape! all the best though hope you'll get to feel better soon
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:15   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Idler... Have you thought it might hurt because you actually care about her? Facts stand, I am still with the one girl we've talked about before (even if we still carry the - she carries - same problems along her, and we had a minor collision of opinions about it yesterday, and I'm avoiding her now). She hurts me like hell whilst I'm with her, I can't even figure the pain of leaving her - oh well, but if the peaks are high, the lows gotta be very low too.

I am ranting. Would you care to talk shit for an hour Idler? About women and relationships? I'm on lunch.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:38   #8
I am Idler
This is bat country

yes.. the thought that I care more about her than I actually knew has crossed my mind.. its the only thing that crosses my mind actually..

she told me she had been making out with some guy at her school 2 days in a row.. and she told me before anyone else did.. its not sex, but still my definition of cheating..

so what happened was that I got angry, then frustrated.. drove her home and went to my own place... she did beg me to stay, gave me the love you lecture etc.. I can forgive the fact that she cheated.. it's not the end of the world.. but I have broken it off.. and I'm regretting it every minute..
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:40   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

and actually.. an hour ago or so I simply drove off to my best friend and woke her up as I did not know what to do..crying is great
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:44   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Shit isn't it. This integrated thing of liking people only seems to cause hurt and emotional pain. Well, figure, at least she told you? Any intimate contact with another person is, in my opinion, cheating. My girl's prob is in talking about things. Saturday, hence I was home reading history, I didn't really pay attention to what she was doing. So, sunday, I dropped her a note asking how she is. She'd been on some party saturaday-evening (obviously not mentioning about it to me), and didn't want to talk further about the subject. Stinks to me.

Call her. Talk to her about it. Tell her that she'd hurt you like nobody before. That's exactly what this one little blonde naive bitch is doing to me. Incely something I am going to discuss with her about. If she really loves you, she'll try aplogize second time - then just tell her how you feel about your opinion on "cheating" and see if she approves of it. If she does, then just forget it and let her try make up for her mistake.

Did I make any sense?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:46   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

I hate crying too. She makes me do it every once in a while though.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:51   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

yes, you made perfectly sense..

thing is, she spendt all of friday night trying to apologise for what she did.. all I did was giving her a cold shoulder.. refusing to talk to her, and just leaving.. thing is, I really wanted to stay with her.. but it simply hurt to much sleeping next to her when I had to think and know about what she did.. my mind has cooled off a bit now, and I want to forgive her... but at the same time I dont want anything like that to happen again, although its very likely to happen with any other girl aswell..

The worst part is to sleep alone, and constantly thinking she is there when you wake up in the middle of the night, but no..
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 09:54   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Well, she should understand you giving her colds once she blows you with such a surprise. Talk to her about it for ****'s sake Idler. Tell her that you care about her and want to stick with her, but can't take this shit. Loosing trust is bad, because there's really no relationship without trust - just constant pain and paranoia (believe me, I'm in it at the very moment). So, if you feel you can trust her again, go for it, if you feel you can never trust her again, forget her and move on.

My German lessons are about to start. I'll pop by to stay updated some pause or so. Try sort it out matey, that's what I'm trying to do with my little blonde.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:02   #14
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
yes, you made perfectly sense..

thing is, she spendt all of friday night trying to apologise for what she did.. all I did was giving her a cold shoulder.. refusing to talk to her, and just leaving.. thing is, I really wanted to stay with her.. but it simply hurt to much sleeping next to her when I had to think and know about what she did.. my mind has cooled off a bit now, and I want to forgive her... but at the same time I dont want anything like that to happen again, although its very likely to happen with any other girl aswell..

The worst part is to sleep alone, and constantly thinking she is there when you wake up in the middle of the night, but no..
or you forgive her....and just shut up about it....

or you dont and never talk to her again...

the thing you doing now is walkng without moving .... so make up your mind

i would go for option 1 cause alone well is just alone

so go over and talk to her and forgive her...Will make you feel better

if she does it again, dump the slut
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:04   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I have been dumping 5 girls over the last 2 years due to various reasons, not really having any problems with it..

but this time I am having major issues and I do not know what to do as I dont want to make the wrong choice
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:05   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whatever choice you make, it will be the wrong one. 'If' is always better than what actually is.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:07   #17
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Do not forgive her!

If it was an isolated incident it would be more understandable. However she did this 2 days in a row with the same guy. No matter what she told you, she likes this guy. It looks like just an elaborate passive-aggressive way for her to break up with you. The fact that she told you is a manipulation on her part. This way she looks honest while still giving you enough to break up with her. I'm sure her tearful lamentations seemed very sincere. And on some level maybe they were, perhaps the reality of the situation coupled with the guilt really upset her. However do not be fooled by your own optimism. Making out with someone is forgivable, but her actions suggest that she has genuine affection for this person. Do you really want to compete with that? Even if she's over this guy she's proven to be easily swayed by temptation. Why bother with someone who is so fickle?

I probably seem harsh to you but this is for two very good reasons:
1) I've never been cheated on (to my knowledge) so I don't have much sympathy
2) I have been in your girlfriend's position at least a dozen times and I have pulled the same bullshit only to go out and cheat again once I was forgiven. Trust me, I recognize my own kind. If you have any sense you will sever all ties with her and if you need to go **** her sister.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:07   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

what
doesn't
kill you
just just just just
makes makes makes
you
stronger.

in summery: move on to better healthier pastures.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:11   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Do not forgive her!

If it was an isolated incident it would be more understandable. However she did this 2 days in a row with the same guy. No matter what she told you, she likes this guy. It looks like just an elaborate passive-aggressive way for her to break up with you. The fact that she told you is a manipulation on her part. This way she looks honest while still giving you enough to break up with her. I'm sure her tearful lamentations seemed very sincere. And on some level maybe they were, perhaps the reality of the situation coupled with the guilt really upset her. However do not be fooled by your own optimism. Making out with someone is forgivable, but her actions suggest that she has genuine affection for this person. Do you really want to compete with that? Even if she's over this guy she's proven to be easily swayed by temptation. Why bother with someone who is so fickle?

2) I have been in your girlfriend's position at least a dozen times and I have pulled the same bullshit only to go out and cheat again once I was forgiven. Trust me, I recognize my own kind. If you have any sense you will sever all ties with her and if you need to go **** her sister.
oh... my... lord.
a woman making sense.
faith in the opposite gender rising... rising... falling... rising...
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:14   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
oh... my... lord.
a woman making sense.
It's hardly faith in the opposite gender... 'Women will **** you over!'
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:16   #21
Weeks
Banned

that's what the 'falling...' bit was for my love.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:21   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
that's what the 'falling...' bit was for my love.
See, I thought it was a reference!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:43   #23
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
oh... my... lord.
a woman making sense.
nicole is a lesbian though, if I'm not mistaken.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:45   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Suck it up and move on.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:57   #25
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
nicole is a lesbian though, if I'm not mistaken.

This is true. However, I'm pretty sure I still qualify as a woman.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:16   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

i bet it was great for her at least
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:19   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Maybe Nics is right, Idler. Although, it is - ultimately - you who knows the girl best, if you think she's honest and trustworthy, forgive her... If you see things cynical as Nics does, don't.

I just told my girlfriend that she should consider if there's any sense in us continuing together. Then headed to my German lesson to avoid nasty face-to-face questions (I am an annoying bastard I guess), she SMS'ed me and asked whether I really meant what I said. Hohoho...

Some people just can't be understoond. Hilly bumpy hilly hilly. Women are BAD MKAY?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:21   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i hope people here don't see me reading this problems-in-love-life-thread. they may think i need help myself :|
i'm clicking 'general discussions' again. now!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:27   #29
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

She just wants to find someone that's good in bed man.

You should find someone with lower standards.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:47   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Hold on, I havent read this thread eord for word but I think I read that she didnt have sex with him..is that right?

So where's the fking problem??

If your definition of cheating covers her looking at another guy, for example, then change your defintition to be more lenient. If you changed it to allow her to kiss other men, or perhaps administer the odd blowie, then you will find yourself getting less worked up and enjoy a happier life.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:50   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Hold on, I havent read this thread eord for word but I think I read that she didnt have sex with him..is that right?

If your definition of cheating covers her looking at another guy, for example, then change your defintition to be more lenient. If you changed it to allow her to kiss other men, or perhaps administer the odd blowie, then you will find yourself getting less worked up and enjoy a happier life.
The relationship guru strikes again!

[edit]

You don't seem to want anything more than a ****buddy.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:52   #32
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

woman are objects and are not worth feelings

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:58   #33
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The relationship guru strikes again!

[edit]

You don't seem to want anything more than a ****buddy.

Everything I know and am today is all thanks to Dear Deidre
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:01   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Everything I know and am today is all thanks to Dear Deidre
Oh dear Lord.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:07   #35
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
She just wants to find someone that's good in bed man.

You should find someone with lower standards.
this is not really an issue as I am great in bed
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:09   #36
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
this is not really an issue as I am great in bed
Aparently not....

DTA
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:09   #37
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:

I do not know what a man who's going all nutty over a bit of porn in the room is doing commenting on my issues

the thing being that I do tend to dump girls in a hurry and not care, but this time it's not like that and I'm feeling shit.

if I COULD do anything about it dont you think I would you twat
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:10   #38
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Aparently not....
Aparently I'm greater than Peter North
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:11   #39
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Aparently I'm greater than Peter North
If she told you that, you should be worried...

DTA
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:16   #40
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
I do not know what a man who's going all nutty over a bit of porn in the room is doing commenting on my issues

the thing being that I do tend to dump girls in a hurry and not care, but this time it's not like that and I'm feeling shit.

if I COULD do anything about it dont you think I would you twat
LOL. It was her who had the problem with the porn, darling.

But she hasnt really cheated, she has just stamped over your insecurities. Buckle up and get a grip, you are the problem here.

You CAN do something about it, you just aren't man enough to.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:18   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Do not forgive her!

You've just made me want to split up with my girlfriend. She pulled someone else again last weekend.
It always makes me feel better that I don't tell her what I've been up to.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:19   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

But she hasnt really cheated, she has just stamped over your insecurities. Buckle up and get a grip, you are the problem here.

:ironic::ironic::ironic::ironic::ironic::ironic:
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:23   #43
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Dude, you have no perspective. If you did, you wouldnt get it so wrong so consistently.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:24   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
wasnt it you that refused to remove it ?

Quote:

I make my own definitions, when she tongues another man, she's cheating.

I HAVE done something about it, I broke up, and as previously stated I have been dumping girls for 2 years before this one without a single regret.

I do however regret dumping her, as I obviously care for her a bit to much to simply let her go and find someone else.
It's a concious choice, not a "oh-I'm-so-vimpy" kind of thing.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:26   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dude, you have no perspective. If you did, you wouldnt get it so wrong so consistently.
The way that EVERYONE (bar NONE) on the board said you were an idiot suggests different (lol ad populam lol)
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:27   #46
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Damn those feminists for ruining the minds of feeble young boys!

DTA
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:33   #47
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The way that EVERYONE (bar NONE) on the board said you were an idiot suggests different (lol ad populam lol)

LOL. Yes, of course it does.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:40   #48
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I make my own definitions, when she tongues another man, she's cheating.

I HAVE done something about it, I broke up, and as previously stated I have been dumping girls for 2 years before this one without a single regret.

I do however regret dumping her, as I obviously care for her a bit to much to simply let her go and find someone else.
It's a concious choice, not a "oh-I'm-so-vimpy" kind of thing.
Bah I just wrote a long post pouring my heart out... then accidentally deleted it all

I'll have another go...

I think the cheating depends on the circumstances. I have always avoided the knee-jerk reaction of splitting up with my girlfriend and she hasn't pulled anyone else for over a year (until last saturday).

I told her I pulled a couple of people while she was out of the country and I was wasted, she's really upset about it whereas I find it quite acceptable and plain amusing (one was a lead singer of a quite famous band).
It all boils down to how you feel, everyone has there own lines that they won't accept being crossed.

There are other ways of dealing with cheating than dumping them, maybe you should take her back and set some ground rules.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote