User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:01   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
The Meat Thread

Clearly

Pork > *.

I'm sure I don't have to explain this (as it is well documented scientific fact), but for the slower ones among you:

more tender
better flavor
holds the juices
easier to cook
etc.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:04   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You eat dead animals NER NER NER-NER NER!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:08   #3
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
steak you weird freak of a man. A big fat juicy steak, with its juices flowing and bubbling. I do like pork chops tho, with mint sauce mmmm mmmm. For some reason i also prefer chipolatas to sausages.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:10   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pork with stuffing is lovely, but a nice fillet steak still beats it all ends up. With a few onion rings and a nice sauce. Delicious.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:13   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gammon++
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:14   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
steak you weird freak of a man. A big fat juicy steak, with its juices flowing and bubbling. I do like pork chops tho, with mint sauce mmmm mmmm. For some reason i also prefer chipolatas to sausages.
Costs like six times as much, and has to be prepared just perfectly.

Advantage is you can undercook and everything is okay.

Now assuming both are free, and both are cooked perfectly,

and you have a menu with ribs rack and t-bone,

you'll probably go back and forth between meals.

but how often do you get a perfectly cooked steak (to date, after 23 years on this earth and ~500 steaks, 2)?
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:15   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Obviously entrecote takes the first place.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:16   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
what the f*ck is entrecote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:19   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
what the f*ck is entrecote
http://www.foodreference.com/html/fentrecote.html
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:22   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
http://www.foodreference.com/html/fentrecote.html
entrecote made me think of escargot for some reason.

but you are talking steak talk.

again, i just have to doubt it'll ever be cooked right.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:24   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
again, i just have to doubt it'll ever be cooked right.
Best I ever head was in a small Belgian hotel. I am considering returning there if only for the entrecote.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:51   #12
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
at the risk of being slapped with snopes and a big fat OLD. i must say that Man Beef is delightful. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 03:39   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
mmm beef
Albertan beef

HA!
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 04:27   #14
Verric
Idiot

Verric is an unknown quantity at this point
Who needs meat when you have chocolate?
Verric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 05:51   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Lamb with mint sauce

You all suck donkey bollocks

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 06:23   #16
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Lamb with mint sauce

You all suck donkey bollocks
I must agree with you on this (the lamb part). mmmmm lamb.. mmmmmm mint sauce. mmmm black pepper.. *drool*
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 07:58   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
You eat dead animals NER NER NER-NER NER!
this thread should have been written with a warning:
"No vegetarian faggots please"

p.s. beef
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:09   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Fking hell, you dumb fks! Chicken is obviously the best. Slow roasted and melting off the bone.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:11   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I don't eat meat because i wanted to be "new age" and "hip"
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:14   #20
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I'm definitely more of a lamb person, but its so expensive

So I tend to get beef more often. Pork I only tend to have in sausages. This makes me want to be back at my mums being fed a roast dinner every Sunday with no effort from me
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:15   #21
Yossarian

Atlantic Salmon!
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:32   #22
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Tuna is by far the nicest thing in the world.
But pork is a close second.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:28   #23
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
AHHhhh only duck should have the honour of gracing this thread! Crispy duck in pancake thingy with spring onions (throw the cucumber away urgh!) and covered in that gorgeous sauce whose name i forget mmmmmmMmMmm. Roast beef > roast * also.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:29   #24
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
this thread should have been written with a warning:
"No vegetarian faggots please"

p.s. beef
Then what the **** am I doing in it?

Yeah that's right

There never was a warning! HAH!
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:36   #25
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
AHHhhh only duck should have the honour of gracing this thread! Crispy duck in pancake thingy with spring onions (throw the cucumber away urgh!) and covered in that gorgeous sauce whose name i forget mmmmmmMmMmm. Roast beef > roast * also.
Hoi-Sin sauce I thing you'll find.

And yes, Crispy duck > *, though Roast Chicken > Roast Lamb > Roast *
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 11:39   #26
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Cow. Medium Rare. Yesthankyouplease

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 12:55   #27
genclay
Serial Drunk

genclay is an unknown quantity at this point
Salami!
genclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 13:15   #28
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Pan fried bulls testicle fritters.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 13:16   #29
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
quorn
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 13:56   #30
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
I don't eat meat because i wanted to be "new age" and "hip"
how's that working out for you?
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 14:48   #31
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hmmm Bacon sarnies with HP sauce

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:28   #32
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Steak is clearly superior. If you can't cook it right, then you're ****ing useless, and that's not an excuse.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:28   #33
W0rkMonkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
For some reason i also prefer chipolatas to sausages.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 04:58   #34
PA Master

PA Master is an unknown quantity at this point
"O" Sorry didnt i mention that i also like "MEAT!" it is so yummy and youonly have to eat a bit to fill you up
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 07:51   #35
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i'm really ashamed of all you....steak, porc,chipolatta jezus!!!

You guys dont know **** about good food what about Rabit, Fazant, all the wild thingies well thats food children...steak is just plain common....
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 08:02   #36
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
You guys dont know **** about good food what about Rabit, Fazant, all the wild thingies well thats food children...steak is just plain common....
Rabit and Pheasant are nice enough, but even though they're more uncommon than steak, they're not better

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 08:22   #37
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
If you let my grandma cook it, its better then everything ;-) trust me....those old ladies know how to make things the oldfashion way....

Personally i like scampi's (big shrimp) better then anything ;-)
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 11:09   #38
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
a good quality bacon > *
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 16:30   #39
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
T-bone steak, and damn the consequences!
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 23:50   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Big grilled Aberdeen Angus steak, medium-rare with cracked black pepper.

Innit.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 00:26   #41
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Comedy 'dog' option.
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 10:47   #42
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Isn't that french for steak?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 12:25   #43
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
spicy indian, malay or thai food....

mmm spicy meaty food.

....none of that bland english rubbish. I still can't see how english people can eat boiled carrots, hell boiled vegetables. They are DISGUSTING

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 13:39   #44
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I like to have a nice hot sausage in side of me from time to time.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote