User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:52   #1
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Why do you hate Leonardo Dicaprio

All around you see (mostly guys ofcourse) people hating, flaming Leonardo Dicaprio.

I mean most films I've with him in it are quite decent with him not bad acting at all. Like Basketball Diaries, Marvin's Room, This boys life and The Beach.

Didnt see Gangs of New York yet but I've heard it rocks quite a bit.

Is it because all these boyband loving teengirls like him a lot?
Does it make you feel like a fag saying that you apreciate a Leonardo Dicaprio movie?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 10:58   #2
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
i hate him because he's far too popular due to his lack of skills as actor and his anit-l33t looks.

i've always thought he was a fag tho.
he sure as hell looks as one.

btw. titanic is the most overrated **** i've seen all my life. i wish i was that mountain of ice in the middle of the ocean. then i would make leo's day for sure.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:09   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
cuz hes a pansie
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:13   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
cause all the birds like him hehehe nah i dont hate him he made some nice movies too like the one where he plays a drug addict forgot the name, great stuff
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:20   #5
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Why do you hate Leonardo Dicaprio

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
Nope. It's overrated. It's a beautiful movie to watch, but that's just the container... the content is very standard indeed. But of course, most ppl claim it's amazing, cos they haven't got the balls to criticise Scorsese.

Quote:
Does it make you feel like a fag saying that you apreciate a Leonardo Dicaprio movie?
Does it make you straight if you say you like an Angleina Jolie film?

Anyway, gay is okay. But I still don't fancy Dicaprio.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 11:25   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
He's a twat.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 12:17   #7
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Quote:
He's a twat.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:07   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why do you hate Leonardo Dicaprio

Quote:
The bits that don't have LDC in them anyway.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 13:15   #9
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
He has those "Mamas boy/queer" looks that we love to hate.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:41   #10
treelo
Kyuss/qotsa > Deffeh ffs

treelo is an unknown quantity at this point
1. ghey name
2. ghey looks
3. ghey acting skillz
4. he is a pussy
5. all of the above.

Waiting for the Sun.
treelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 14:53   #11
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
so I guess you guys dont want to become special members of my fanclub?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:19   #12
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
He reeeally sucks. Basketball Diaries was a good movie, but he only did good in it because his role was to play a drugged up teenage boy whom liked to give *very* old men oral sex in bus station restrooms. So the role suited him perfectly, being that he's gay, does drugs, and gives very old men oral sex in bus station restroom's in RealLife.

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 15:47   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I think the only Di Caprio movies I've seen are Basketball Diaries and Titanic. I thought he acted well in Basketball Diaries so I have no complaints of him as an actor.

Apparently he's very bad in Gangs of New York though, lets the whole movie down.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 17:28   #14
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've only seen Titanick, and that was .

So, therefore, he is a twat, untill i see a good movie where he plays well.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 17:35   #15
Rachael
Ryan Stiles

Rachael has a spectacular aura aboutRachael has a spectacular aura about
He can't act and he isnt that attractive anyway
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 20:05   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i like his attempted "Im hard, me" goatee

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 20:06   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mohammed 'I'm 'ard' Bruce Lee
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 20:17   #18
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
he looks like a 12 year old boy who can't act and he looks gay.

And of course hes also short. I just hate short people I guess.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 20:26   #19
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw his twin on saturday.
he lives in oslo.
he's like world known for being di caprio's doubleganger (is that an english word btw?)
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 20:27   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by mens
I saw his twin on saturday.
he lives in oslo.
he's like world known for being di caprio's doubleganger (is that an english word btw?)
doppleganger innit?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:30   #21
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
doppleganger innit?
yup and i think its german in origin

Oh and i hate Leonardo DiCaprio because he is prettier than me.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:25   #22
Lazarus

Leonardo Dicaprio hates me so that's why i hate him right back in his face.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:18   #23
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Titanic.

I rest my case.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:48   #24
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
doppleganger innit?
yep, though the truly english word is Changeling.

And I'm neutral on him, however he's considered an outsider for being an arrogant ****.