User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:33   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Being Drunk.

So..

What's the drunkest you've ever been, and what did you do while inebriated?

If the answer is "I fell on the cement and woke up in a hospital" or "I can't remember" then either make something up, or use a story from one of your friends or try to fill in the blanks or something.

Now then..

I took a lot of tequila one night, had some fun puking on the golf course, doing random acts of vandalization on the golf course, setting fires to pizza bozes, stealing fire extinguishers to put out a somewhat raging blaze (it was at the time anyway) caused by burning pizza boxes, doing some more vandalization (nothing major. Like rearranging the tee-offs and putting cart stop signs in trees)

Ahh. Life.

Any stories from you bunch?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 04:57   #2
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
ahh this takes me back to the night of the party that was boring, so we all decided to buy as many bottles of gin we could and play a game called "circle of death"

We quickly run out of mixers and being unable to pour your own drink (as a rule), we began drinking whole cups of gin.

So poor me says (i was told later) "im off home" but to get away i need to drink a half a pint of gin, which i did, and proceeded to fall straight back onto the concrete behind me.

I was helped up and sent on my way down the drive way. At the end of this drive way i was presented with 2 options, left and right. I seemingly chose neither and walked straight into the ditch across the road.

My friends, hearing me do this, came out and helped me up again, and sent me on my way.

Things were ok, or so i thought, as i attempted to turn a corner, onto the home stretch. A simple turn, that shouldnt phase anyone, as it was a quiet road with no traffic, meaning i could turn on as much angle as i needed. ALAS!! i was wrong, my legs collapsed about half way round, and i crumpled up falling to the ground.

The next 30 minutes (im guessing, i have no idea) are a blur, i recall a few things, eg trying to stand up numerous time, and one nasty incident when i fell straight back and whacked the back of my skull onto the gutter. I remember wincing in pain, then deciding to just sleep.

Somehow i managed to get up not long after, and make it home, maybe the blow had sobered me up. This theory was squashed as i attempted to open my front door with my video card. Somehow i located a key and made it inside.

When i woke up in the morning, i assumed i had just slept, but again, i was wrong. Im told i turned on all the lights in the house, and began looking for tapes in the kitchen. I also noticed the abundance of cuts on my face, the two black eyes, the grazed hands, elbows, and knees, and the weeping gash on the back of my head.

But my story ends not there, as that morning, i was supposed to travel 4 hours to the city, along a windy road.

It's safe to say, I was a sick man for at least 2 more days.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 05:05   #3
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
If i was truthfull It'd be 'I got monged, sat slumped on a stool in the club and got stuck in a taxi by some m8s at about 12.'

However thats crap so I'll tell you of a time i got pretty damned pissed. It was my 17th, we went to tall trees (over 21 club in the middle of nowhere, you have to get a coach there and back). Tall trees is pretty cool on a friday night, thers a free bar on so you just stand there and drink till you drop. We had a pretty good night everyone was mortal. On the way back when the coach pulled over for a piss stop i got off. I dont know why but rather than just pissing by the road side i climbed up the embankment to drain the lizard.

So i'm standing there pissing at the top of this hill, swaying from side to side the whole time (or so i've been told). I put my dick away and take a step back. I roll down the hill (it wasnt that high, i was maybe 10 feet up) and land on my back. I can totally remember lying there thinking 'ah well, better get up now' i felt somone drag me up and fling me on the bus, i thought i was lying there about 10 seconds, apparently it was more like 10 minutes.

We get off the coach after 3, it drops you off about 2.5 miles from where i live. So we start walking home, now its a pretty long walk when your drunk. By the time i passed my last m8s house i needed a piss again. I decided to hold it in till i got home so i didnt go to my m8s. Walking home i cant bare it any more, I find a nice quiet perspex bus shelter and let it rip.

I was still pretty drunk so i didnt think it was that big a deal when i saw cars passing (cars still drive along this road any time of night, taxi's mostly), one car passes, beeps its horn (my wang is facing oncoming traffic, loverly).

Another car passes and flashes me its light, the blue one on its roof. Bugger. That piss cost me £85 and a night in a cell. :/
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:44   #4
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
my experience with booze has given me many adventures, but i only got very very very drunk one time, before i tell you the story, i promised myself to never ever do that again.

We were at a barbeque for a friend's birthday, all went well we drank some vodka as starter, only one or two glasses to get the party going. Was real fun, we had nice food and great wine, but after dinner we decided to drink some good old glenfiddish whiskey, the first glass was poured and it was really nice.
By the third glass we felt a lil' bit drunk, but still all was good. I noticed a friend of mine was getting quite drunk, he was bragging that the alcohol wasnt strong enuf, so he poured himself and me a full glass of pure whiskey, (this was a coke glass) and bragged he could drink it in one go ! So we did, we made a game out of it to drink as fast as we could, first glass down the hatch we poured ourselves another one, the **** with that stuff is it creeps up on you in like half an hour we were so ****ing drunk. He passed out, i was drunk but i could walk, so we caried him to the car to go home, we had had enuf for the day...now the story really begins.....for me the memory loss begins, what i tell you now i was told after that day

So we drive home, and all of a sudden i get the urge to jump out of the car, i open the door and was stopped by the driver, he must have had one hell of a night, driving two drunks home. He also told me i wanted to take over the wheel and use his horn quite extensive :P (it was 5AM) and i was shouting and using the horn all through town, ofcourse the coppers noticed and pulled him over. When they came to my window to ask me what was going on, i told the copper to go **** himself....strangely i was lucky and they let us go. Till this day i cant tell you why, maybe cause i was to drunk to be handled :P anyway we come home and we drop of my friend....he passed out near the fridge and was found by his parents the next day still lying on the floor.
Myself (so i was told) trashed several cars in my own street (i know its not to be done) but i did it, i completely trashed a volvo, no more side mirrors, doors al ****ed :/ yeah i know i feel ashamed now, but they never caught me

to end this quite long read : WHISKEY IS ****ING BAD !!!!!!!

NEVER AGAIN
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 08:47   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
yes.
i travelled thousands of miles to meet some awesome people.. drank 1/2 a bottle of tequila (shared with my tequila sister) and ended up spending 1/2 the night in the bathroom hugging the sink/garbage can/whatever (also shared by my tequila sister)

those who were also there neither confirm nor deny that there are pics :\