User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:54   #1
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
True Powerblock and Fencesitting ahoy!

These info is provided by my poor intel (let's say that a lil birdy told me and such a lil birdy can't lie obviously).

---> link here <---

What did you say about powerblocking and stagnation?

(Thank you for providing a link, and a statement on content. So we really don't need the whole log repeated do we? Any problems pm me. -Jonny)

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 15 Jan 2003 at 22:10.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:55   #2
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Anything to deflect attention away from your own group eh WebAngel?

R2: XXV
R3: Ęternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:59   #3
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Anything to deflect attention away from your own group eh WebAngel?
Now you call VOM a group, I guess that we are not that evil super powerful powerblock anymore then...
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:00   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

no big surprises

stagnation ahoy
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:00   #5
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
So...3 alliances got together to fight your 3 alliances.

Its ok when Virus/MadCows/Olympians ally, but not when Wolfpack/Elysium/Eclipse ally.

You might go so far as to say that was hypocritical.

I'll say this for Auld: Auld has not and does not have any political ties to the Pack/Ely/Eclipse block.

We're equal-opportunity-attackers.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:02   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
So...3 alliances got together to fight your 3 alliances.

Its ok when Virus/MadCows/Olympians ally, but not when Wolfpack/Elysium/Eclipse ally.

You might go so far as to say that was hypocritical.

I'll say this for Auld: Auld has not and does not have any political ties to the Pack/Ely/Eclipse block.

We're equal-opportunity-attackers.
Read again.

Those three alliances are napped to ToT and Sapentia.

besides that they allow any alliances bar VoM in their gals. I can easily see the stagnation and arbiter violation chaos, that will come from this.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:05   #7
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Napped alliances dont coordinate attacks. I dont see the connection.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:07   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
sigh

if they are napped they can NOT attack eachother

so they have to attack VOM
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:08   #9
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
with all those naps and intertwined gals, they will have problems even finding targets for gal attacks. :-)

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:12   #10
Buddha

Buddha is an unknown quantity at this point
WEE so it seems your fears of mass enemies attacking VOM is shot down. Wolfpack only allied Eclipse and Elysium. 3 on 3 seems fair to me how many other Naps does Vom have in its pocket already? Probably just as many as WEE has...
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:14   #11
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
hum very nice log..WebAngel...thx for charing that information with us..very good intel indeed...
:eek:
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:14   #12
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Napped alliances dont coordinate attacks. I dont see the connection.
belive the term is 'flak'

edit : i spelt believe blief :\ it looked bad even to me
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:14   #13
Desse
Pr0nstar

Have you read other threads Buddha ?

VoM members are creating pure VoM gals. No Naps elsewhere.

Try thinking through what WEE is doing at the moment.

Think about what will happen, when/IF VoM is defeated.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:14   #14
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Buddha
WEE so it seems your fears of mass enemies attacking VOM is shot down. Wolfpack only allied Eclipse and Elysium. 3 on 3 seems fair to me how many other Naps does Vom have in its pocket already? Probably just as many as WEE has...
3 on 3? WEE also includes ToT and Sep,thats 5 v 3 allready.
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:22   #15
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
oi oi security lack
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:23   #16
Buddha

The only ones allied to ToT and Sap are Eclipse. That leave Them free to attack anyone remained left over. Like I said I am sure VOM has similar pacts that havent been brought to light yet. Plus there is more then a month till tick 1 gives everyone plenty of time to change the situation.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:24   #17
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
i think the VOM commands knows that they forced this block building!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:26   #18
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Now you call VOM a group, I guess that we are not that evil super powerful powerblock anymore then...
I never refered to them as anything more than a block, cos tbh I don't agree with all this crappy difference between a 'block' and a 'powerblock'....seems like a term used to make people feel better about themselves to me.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:26   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
lol viper, let's not start all this again heh

who cares about blocking? get over it all of you. It has been like this last 4 rounds. If you don't like it, play another game.

It's the nature of the game, mind the word GAME ....
Most alliances go for the victory, there's no good and bad in how to achieve that.

I mean look at the past

-alliances team up and group togehter --> cause they are stronger
-galaxies team and group together in cluster/parallell allies --> cause they are stronger
-Battlegroups get formed to attack together --> cause they are stronger

ANYTHING you do in this game, aside from having fun, is trying to be successfull and let's just all face it. Together one is always stronger.

And yes you can all whine about stagnation etc, but you really think the winners wanna give up their position so you pple don't have a boring round? Would Titans have given up and say "nah we don't wanna win" just so you pple can say it was a fun round? Would fury have done that r7 ???

We can all, and probably will, taklk and discuss and complain about blocking asmuch as we won't. It'll simply NEVER change unless the creators can force us to, which I doubt they'll ever be able to (but surprise me).

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:28   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so Wolfpack have a spy in their ranks and people are already forming up an opposition to VOM

Oh my word that's contraversial.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:29   #21
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Awww is that too much for you? Stop being moaning wusses and play the game how its meant to be played. With fleets and military tactics.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:30   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
btw viper, NONE of this was meant at you personally, just quoted you.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:33   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Awww is that too much for you? Stop being moaning wusses and play the game how its meant to be played. With fleets and military tactics.
exactly and all stop whining about blocking !!!

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:35   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Does anyone remember the time when people "in the know" had the grace not to post intelligence on the forums just to score "cheap points" ?

From what I can see WEE are building galaxies with 6 members from their block which gives them almost total control, how is that any different from you building VoM galaxies (I guarantee they won't be purely VoM and I can cite examples) ? To be honest I'd say Eclipse, Elysium, Wolfpack, ToT and Sapientia is a good match for ViruS, Olympians and Madcows, you can't just say that because there are five alliances against three that it's an unfair fight (As Viper has just tried to) if anything with the huge amount of talent Olympians can draw on the odds are still stacked against the WEETS side.

The VoM HCs with a FLVTT background should think back to Round 6, Grendal taught me a valuable lesson during the build up to the round. There are two blocks are both claiming they'll work independently and of course you'll do anything to stop them co-operating against you just like we tried to do. Now think about your actions, your incessant whining, your accusations, your posting of logs and your flames, do you really think this will discourage them from working against you ? Or do you think that will encourage them to want to kill you off first before fighting it out one on one ? The lesson was that behind the scenes diplomacy does a lot more good than public spectacles do. Perhaps you should heed this Web Angel because far from banish your "bad guy" image you've actually managed to enhance it and add a tinge of desperation.

I do find its odd that Caliban claims Eclipse are a strong attacking alliance considering their roots are in Fury.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:41   #25
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Anything
for a Canadian

[22:37] <Gunn3r> hey
[22:37] <sirad> yo
[22:38] <Gunn3r> can you reply to barrow in WebAngel's newest thread for me?
[22:38] <Gunn3r> it's not a flame
[22:38] <Gunn3r> "Wrong, ask fos and xeta whether they co-ordinated their attacks or not in r6" and then adds(not aimed specifically at Barrow) Funny how a quantity, noobish alliance such as virus suddenly turns out as 'elite' and the new evil power of pa"
[22:39] <Gunn3r> when Barrows say: Napped alliances dont coordinate attacks. I dont see the connection.
[22:39] <Gunn3r> k? :P
[22:39] <Gunn3r> also i have to go in 10mins so reply before ;p
[22:39] <Gunn3r> plz ^^
[22:40] <sirad> can i used your nick
[22:40] <Gunn3r> i dont have a forum account im banned
[22:40] <Gunn3r> cant even create a new thread
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:42   #26
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Amazing to see how you can be Maddix... Blocking was bad now it's the same to block and powerblock. You are just planning a full round of obvious stagnation and you feel the need to give us some lessons. Please...please please be serious 10 second that will change your life.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:43   #27
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Oh.. how unexpected heh.

How the tides do turn .... however it seem's even WP HC are a little conffused as to the full political situation of the up-and comeing round.

Good luck WolfPack/Elysium and indeed Eclipse.

On the same note, i look forward to seeing Madcows have a wonderfull round and a much overdue return to form for Virus.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:44   #28
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Amazing to see how you can be Maddix... Blocking was bad now it's the same to block and powerblock. You are just planning a full round of obvious stagnation and you feel the need to give us some lessons. Please...please please be serious 10 second that will change your life.
Did you plan something hugely different ?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:45   #29
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

thanks Anakin,
we allways have a good round win loose or draw
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:52   #30
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Get the bloody powerblocks name correct you fools, geez.
It's PEE ffs
Pack Ely Fu ... err Eclipse

Use this knowledge properly people!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:52   #31
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
As I've said a hundred times I see no difference between a block and a powerblock, but if it makes you feel bigger and more of a man to only be blocking or to see your enemies as powerblocking, then you do that

How you can claim I am planning a round of "obvious stagnation" is quite frankly amazing considering I've been pointing out that all these supposed 'powerblocks' that you claim exist are in fact nothing more than fiction created by your own minds to give you excuses incase you are unable to fulfill your potential, but hey, everyone needs an excuse to fall back on right? Mine is apparently that I am young, inexperienced and not being serious. Thanks for pointing that out for me btw, it would have taken me ages to think up for myself

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:55   #32
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Get the bloody powerblocks name correct you fools, geez.
It's PEE ffs
Pack Ely Fu ... err Eclipse

Use this knowledge properly people!
pld.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:59   #33
Buddha

LOL was wondering how long before this name came out!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:01   #34
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

They're napped.

Non-Agression-Pact

PEE or WEE or EEP or whatever, napped ToT and Sapentia

Leaving only about ten other formidable alliances that are legitimate targets.

Gunn3r: XeTa & FoS made a war pact, cooperating until FLTV was out of the picture.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:03   #35
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Mine is apparently that I am young, inexperienced and not being serious. Thanks for pointing that out for me btw, it would have taken me ages to think up for myself

Too true you insolent boy.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:04   #36
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
Read again.

Those three alliances are napped to ToT and Sapentia.

besides that they allow any alliances bar VoM in their gals. I can easily see the stagnation and arbiter violation chaos, that will come from this.
Eclipse/Elysium forbid NoS.... NoS forbids both the other blocks in gals. So most gals will probably be limited to 1 blocks. There will allways be some gals with more then 1 block. But most of thoose will pick a side if there will become another war after VoM is smashed. My gal did in round 6 and in round 5 aswell... heh.. I know others where fence sitting on both sides and in both wars. But this is a smaller universe. If u don't pick sides u have no targets. There will be 2 great wars next round. I just hope we can enjoy the VoM "war" for a long time.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]

Last edited by Storebo; 15 Jan 2003 at 23:12.
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:41   #37
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
That's it,

I want to join the alliance which will win.

Could this alliance step forward and please recruit me?
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:44   #38
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
#virus, #madcows or #olympians
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:44   #39
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Re: hehe

Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
no big surprises

stagnation ahoy
I fail to see how the whole universe raping VOM then turning on each other will lead to stagnation.... it just sounds like an awful lot of fun.... almost tempting enough to play r9
________
Chrysler airstream history

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:33.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:45   #40
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
They're napped.

Non-Agression-Pact

PEE or WEE or EEP or whatever, napped ToT and Sapentia

Leaving only about ten other formidable alliances that are legitimate targets.

Gunn3r: XeTa & FoS made a war pact, cooperating until FLTV was out of the picture.
This is not 100% correct.

Elysium and Fury are allied with ToT.
Not napped.
It is WP and Sapientia which are napped to ToT.

Looks like Fury is going to destroy VOM with masses of flak alliances. Then going to eat their own flak. Will be a very, very boring round if all this comes announced.

Let's hope the next 4 weeks will change at least some of the current alliance ties...

[Edit] Excuse me, but Fury just renamed in my eyes. Therefore no Eclipse for me. [/EDIT]

Last edited by Heartless; 15 Jan 2003 at 23:54.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:51   #41
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stratovarius

Not napped.

Looks like Fury is going to destroy VOM with masses of flak alliances. Then going to eat their own flak. Will be a very, very boring round if all this comes announced.

Let's hope the next 4 weeks will change at least some of the current alliance ties...
I doubt it very much, you seem to discount the third power block entirely in the name of crap attempts at "propaganda".
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:52   #42
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Does anyone remember the time when people "in the know" had the grace not to post intelligence on the forums just to score "cheap points" ?

From what I can see WEE are building galaxies with 6 members from their block which gives them almost total control, how is that any different from you building VoM galaxies (I guarantee they won't be purely VoM and I can cite examples) ? To be honest I'd say Eclipse, Elysium, Wolfpack, ToT and Sapientia is a good match for ViruS, Olympians and Madcows, you can't just say that because there are five alliances against three that it's an unfair fight (As Viper has just tried to) if anything with the huge amount of talent Olympians can draw on the odds are still stacked against the WEETS side.

The VoM HCs with a FLVTT background should think back to Round 6, Grendal taught me a valuable lesson during the build up to the round. There are two blocks are both claiming they'll work independently and of course you'll do anything to stop them co-operating against you just like we tried to do. Now think about your actions, your incessant whining, your accusations, your posting of logs and your flames, do you really think this will discourage them from working against you ? Or do you think that will encourage them to want to kill you off first before fighting it out one on one ? The lesson was that behind the scenes diplomacy does a lot more good than public spectacles do. Perhaps you should heed this Web Angel because far from banish your "bad guy" image you've actually managed to enhance it and add a tinge of desperation.

I do find its odd that Caliban claims Eclipse are a strong attacking alliance considering their roots are in Fury.
blah blah blah
All our gals will be 100% VOM or wont get any protection, our policy is very clear here. And don't give me any lesson on my image or reputation I don't have any to receive from you.
Any fair fight VOM vs WEEST even it is not really fair can be acceptable and challenging enough to give us a funny round. Add to that the rest of the universe and its not ballanced at all. No need to be a fortune teller to see that... Some evil powerblockers needed an excuse to get more and more alliances on their side because they are weak when they are fighting 1 vs 1. VOM has been that excuse period.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:53   #43
KinGSmity
Kralizec

KinGSmity is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, very boring..

there no doubt will be a 3rd block, i dont see 2 blocks argueing as there is to many alliances to have 2 blocks, so we should wait for the other block to make some comments.

Rd2 - Angel Executive.
Rd3 - GLX Member.
Rd4 - GLX Member.
Rd5 - GLX Member / Legends Officer.
Rd6 - Olympus Officer / Elysium Member.
Rd7 - RaH Member.
Rd8 - FAnG Officer.
Rd9 - FAnG Member.
Rd9.5 - SpaceHamsters Member / FAnG Member.
Rd10 - FAnG Member.
Rd10.5 - Mistu Member.
Rd11 - Mistu Member.
Rd12 - Mistu Member.
Rd13 - Wtf?
KinGSmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:54   #44
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Any fair fight VOM vs WEEST even it is not really fair can be acceptable and challenging enough to give us a funny round. Add to that the rest of the universe and its not ballanced at all. No need to be a fortune teller to see that... Some evil powerblockers needed an excuse to get more and more alliances on their side because they are weak when they are fighting 1 vs 1. VOM has been that excuse period.
Kinda like Fury r8
________
BEST PORTABLE VAPORIZER

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:33.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:56   #45
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Getting old.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:58   #46
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
With your 1337 spies I'm sure u'll win the war.

gl
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:59   #47
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Stratovarius

Not napped.

[Edit] Excuse me, but Fury just renamed in my eyes. Therefore no Eclipse for me. [/EDIT]
Ok. You are definately not 100% correct. Thats totally wrong in itself.

As for Eclipse simply being a rename you are thinking with your arse I see. If we wish to continue calling Eclipse a 'new Fury' then we must all call Oly a new Titans.

The command staff in Eclipse is not the same as the one in Fury. The structure is not the same. We are a different alliance entirely. I already posted how by such idiotic assumptions then we should all refer to Legion as Concordium. And Deus as BlueTuba.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:59   #48
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
blah blah blah
All our gals will be 100% VOM or wont get any protection, our policy is very clear here. And don't give me any lesson on my image or reputation I don't have any to receive from you.
Any fair fight VOM vs WEEST even it is not really fair can be acceptable and challenging enough to give us a funny round. Add to more and more alliances on their side because they are weak wthat the rest of the universe and its not ballanced at all. No need to be a fortune teller to see that... Some evil powerblockers needed an excuse to get hen they are fighting 1 vs 1. VOM has been that excuse period.
I'm sure you don't need any advice from me especially after this master peice of a public relations effort. I doubt this gives you any clues as to why the whole universe is forming up against your block does it ?

That's an odd policy as I can name several members of a joint RaH and =V= galaxy, will =V= simply abandon their members in these galaxies simply for having friends in neutral alliances ? Sounds like a lot of fun in the VoM block ! win, WIN, WIN !

Last edited by Hicks; 16 Jan 2003 at 00:06.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:59   #49
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
Kinda like Fury r8
And pray tell, what was wrong with Titans and LDK vs Fury last round?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:02   #50
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
And pray tell, what was wrong with Titans and LDK vs Fury last round?
Nothing, Titans/LDK/ViruS and Section were the problem.

Oh right ! I remeber they never worked together from the onset did they ? *WINK*