User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 09:24   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
MrL or Deffeh or RR or Ebany

Feel like shit.

Somehow have a McDonalds all over my bedroom floor.

Remember what can only be described as very little.

Remember that bird from first bar. She wanted me. More than everything.

Can't remember fk all about tonights plans. Just remember that there is plans.

Details please someone.

Yay for alcohol and fun ways to finish crap days at work!!!

I'm going to throw up now...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 09:40   #2
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Re: MrL or Deffeh or RR or Ebany

subways better on a drunk stomach

the best hangover meal i ever had was a subway turkey breast + lettuce + mayo + salt and pepper sandwhich

remember that for tommorow
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 10:42   #3
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

very interesting read i must say
wow you student scum drink beer, i'm impressed :-)
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 10:58   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only student involved in last nights shenanigans was deffeh
tonight: MrL's house, deffeh is going there when he gets up, i am trying to get tomorrow off work so that i can come through after work, you said that you were going to drive down after work, MrL basically just said
'get down here and get drunk + play games' which i thinkis a worthwhile cause
dunno wether i can get tomorrow off though as my boss isnt in today so i dont think i can swing it, but i am going to try it anyway
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:04   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

what

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:22   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, seriously, what.

Idiot that i am, i didnt have any food waiting for me when i got into my room so i tried to cram some things that were hobnobby in nature yet ultimately shitter. Also they were very dry and my mouth was somewhat devoid of liquid, a cup of water was far too novel an idea for me.

I woke up at like 7 or something and sat about moaning i was hungry to _no one_. I did this for so long, that when i finally went down to get my slap up free breakkie from the hotel ****ers, it was too late. I missed it by like 5 minutes.

It was also at this point i reviewed my eating habits of the last day.
Got up, grabbed a burger king at Glasgow Central Station. It was terrible even for
a/ Something from glasgow
b/ a Burger king
I ate half of it then threw the chips out the window somewhere between edinburgh and berwick.
Arrived in newcastle. Walked half way to gateshead then some guy gave me a hitch to my hotel.
Got to the hotel. Intended to grab kebab then saunter to a bus stop and meet MrL. Kebab shop closed. (then i got lost but thats another tale)
Either way, i then went out on the piss. Then didnt eat. Then missed breakfast. After just half a burger king.

I grabbed a "steak" slice from a newsie. Youve never seen a man eat cat food so fast. Cept it really did taste like cat food so i threw half of it away.
Im somewhat hungry.

I then walked from Gateshead to newcastle central to find the tourist board so i could get to an internet cafe. They sent me the wrong way but gave me a map with their number, i called them, blah blah and now im sitting in virgin megastores. Its £1 for half an hour. I think ill just rent it out for the next few hours because the seat is comfy.

Also can't remember much about last night. Was too busy trying not to appear horribly drunk. We had fun though, so thats the main thing

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:32   #7
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you had a good night
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:36   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

No ones actually even said anything about the night, heh

We went to oneills, then two other places. Im not really sure where. One said groovy etc all over it. Another one i got ID'ed at and showed the bouncers my passport and i remember everyone going "waaaayy are you happy now?" and i was like "wtf" and they were like "omg" and i was like "ffs".

Also i accused either skiddy or roadrunner of spiking my drink multiple times. Also skiddy danced on the dance floor. Alone. It was hilarious

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:38   #9
nickhall
Naked & Profane

lol, methinks a camara should always be taken to such events to prove what happened.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:41   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i took mine, but its crap in any sort of darkness. even inside a lit pub, it just doesnt pick up things. I did however film my room, filmed my struggle to get into bed (there were clothes everywhere in the morning. plus i chewed on the duvet, it was mangly and salivay in the morning, i had to run. I also filmed my paul gascoigne impresssion.

what

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:46   #11
nickhall
Naked & Profane

lmfao, sounds like a good night was had :P and a lot of alcohol consumed!!!!!
Daffeh why were you doing a paul gascoigne impression?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:51   #12
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Also i accused either skiddy or roadrunner of spiking my drink multiple times. Also skiddy danced on the dance floor. Alone. It was hilarious
I REMEMBER THIS!

I am a superb dancer, although I was slightly upset when I took my place on the podium and was asked to remove my drink from the dance floor.

Another thing which upset me was the DJ being unable to accomodate my request for the Beatles in a fking 70's bar.

I'm now suffering slightly. I'm at a clients doing some reconfiguring of email servers etc but my arse requires venting and I'm stuck in a horribly small server room with a horrendously cute client I believe 'ffs' is what I'm looking for.

It was, by all accounts, an absolutely superb evening of drinking.

Someone try and inform MM of tonights events, I've tried PM'ing him yesterday and today but he hasn't replied
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 12:56   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I don't think ill ever forget the moment when you were boogying down on the dance floor. Me and rr were just sitting pissing ourselves. The dancing was great, its just the fact that we were more or less the only people in the bar, never mind the floor, heh.

I'm halfway through my second voucher on this internet cafe thing. YOu recckon theyll notice if it runs out and i just stay here? The net will shut off, but ill just take a kip on this chair. Serious comfort ++++

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:13   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: MrL or Deffeh or RR or Ebany

Castle kingside.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:23   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

RESPOND YOU McFAGGOTS.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:26   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

what?
castle kingside? How am i meant to respond to that?
I think tonights plan has something to do with mrl's but i really dont have the gods honest idea how or why or anything.

Where are you?

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:27   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Another thing which upset me was the DJ being unable to accomodate my request for the Beatles in a fking 70's bar.
Would that be because the beatles were a 60's band?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:27   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think tonights plan has something to do with mrl's
We sit around and use my computery/consular goodness.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:28   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I am currently in The Bible District of the city campus.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:29   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
We sit around and use my computery/consular goodness.
I am only free from seven onwards, so much depends on when the people here are going.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:30   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I am only free from seven onwards, so much depends on when the people here are going.
Deffeh's coming down about 3ish, everyone else is back after work, which will be around 6-7 anyway.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:31   #22
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i have about 12 minutes of intermanet left. Then i think ill go to the pool hall accross the street and try and hustle, ultimately resulting in my bag being stolen off me no doubt. Then while im in the district, i'll pay a quick visit to my good pal, William Hill.

Give me a call whenever to finalize details etc

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:32   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Deffeh's coming down about 3ish, everyone else is back after work, which will be around 6-7 anyway.
Well, then Skiddy can come and pick me up and we can drunkenly crash his car into a cafe in Trimdon on the way back or something.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:34   #24
skiddy
wild one

MM, I can pick you up at 7ish and drive down.

RR if you need picking uperage / dropping offerage at end of night let me know - then you don't need to worry about getting tomorrow off! I'll be driving back up tonight/early hours of tomorrow morning so if anyone needs lifts let me know.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:34   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

My other good friend Mr J. Daniels says dont drink and drive.

Always was an idiot, that James.

Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:35   #26
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Well, then Skiddy can come and pick me up and we can drunkenly crash his car into ex girlfriends house in Lanchester on the way back or something.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 13:49   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I think I shall enjoy motoring down to Durham in the evening.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:10   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Are you sure you want to get in a car with guy who refers to himself as "skiddy"?
I've already been in his car, and he never assaulted me sexually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
edit: surely Road Runner would be more appropriate? Meep Meep.
We could ride him to Durham if Skiddy's car breaks down.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:46   #29
skiddy
wild one

There shall be no one riding eachother.

Especially not in my car.

Let's keep this evening as christian as possible and sing songs.

MM, same place as last time (across from garage) at 7pm?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:01   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no one shall be riding me this evening i can tell you that for nowt! i shall be there at about 8ish hopefully as soon as i finish work
and my boss has even given me tomorrow morning off to recover so i dont have to be in work till 1pm tomorrow as well so thats even better!
deffeh, that drink was STILL only a double JD fs! i swear to god nothing else went into it i saw the barman pour the damn thing! (it did taste a 'tad' strong though)
and skiddy, can you remember trying to bet me £30 to pull some really fit bird in revolution, but i was having nothing to do with it?
a good night was indeed had by all and i wasnt even hungover this morning
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:07   #31
nickhall
Naked & Profane

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and skiddy, can you remember trying to bet me £30 to pull some really fit bird in revolution, but i was having nothing to do with it?
Ok i dunno about you lot but noone ever had to offer me money to pull some attractive girl!!!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:30   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

1. im not single
2. she was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:32   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
she was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.
Vauxhaul Conference?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:34   #34
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

So, is there a story you would like to share with us?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:16   #35
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Vauxhaul Conference?
Actually made me spontaniously burst out laughing.

Yeah, I remember the betting part - I can't remember the bird though.

It may have tasted slightly strange because you were drinking Double Morgans and coke :/

Just a thought!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 18:47   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
MM, same place as last time (across from garage) at 7pm?
Yes, although I still maintain my god-given right to ride Roady if I should so please. Anyone who says otherwise is probably a Communist.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:40   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Actually made me spontaniously burst out laughing.

Yeah, I remember the betting part - I can't remember the bird though.

It may have tasted slightly strange because you were drinking Double Morgans and coke :/

Just a thought!
i dont know, i just ordered the bloody drink, i definatly asked for a JD though (i wasnt that drunk!)

the lass in question was premier league, long blonde hair, beautiful, thin, but not painfully so, nice dress, make up, but not too much, in short, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my league.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:48   #38
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
My other good friend Mr J. Daniels says dont drink and drive.

Always was an idiot, that James.

isnt it jack ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:52   #39
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

you never know till you try
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:56   #40
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I pull really fit birds for free.

This needs no punchline.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:58   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I made a funny and you destroyed it

Unread 5 Feb 2004, 13:09   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I hereby declare the translocator the best weapon in UT2003.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 14:23   #43
roadrunner_0
cynic

i hereby declare you to be the evil spawn of satan
and cthulu scares me
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 18:39   #44
skiddy
wild one

I hereby declare me to be fking knackered, Deffeh to be the most amusing 'northerner' I've personally ever met and MrL to be the best at Perfect Dark ever.

MM and RR get runner up prizes, not because they done worse than anyone else, but simply because each of them shot me in the back repeatedly when I was unarmed.

I also declare that those cats are similar to the twins from the Matrix, and they scared me more than Cthulu, but not as much as Invader Zim or the Loch Ness
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:01   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I 'nailed' Jakiri once, after a titanic battle involving me running after him unarmed around an area about the size of a football pitch for several minutes, whilst he shot at me, with, if I recall, a shotgun.

Fight like man.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:34   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I 'nailed' Jakiri once, after a titanic battle involving me running after him unarmed around an area about the size of a football pitch for several minutes, whilst he shot at me, with, if I recall, a shotgun.

Fight like man.
Fighting man no use good english
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:38   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: MrL or Deffeh or RR or Ebany

Quote:
Fighting man no use good english
You wanna I should break your face?
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:45   #48
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I went to bed early. I was sleepy.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:52   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

did i win any games of anything at all????
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 19:54   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
I went to bed early. I was sleepy.
We noticed.