User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:03   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
having just moaned at Zeus i need to release some tension with you lot ....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
in two weeks i am going to be homeless

have a dilema you see
everywhere i can keep my furniture wants a 6 month fixed term lease
the alternative is to rent a furnished room on a weekly basis but i will have to send most of my stuff to a skip

i dont want to sign a lease because i am trying to move to Leeds

pants
pants
pants

anyone know of a nice large cardboard box i can live in?
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:05   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: having just moaned at Zeus i need to release some tension with you lot ....

I got a 28" Widescreen TV a few month back and still have the box.

You can have that if you want.

£10.00 (Paypal or cheque)
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:07   #3
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

I would offer you a cardboard box if I had one

Someone must have a room for a sexy minx like u
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:10   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

She could stay at mine, but I'd probably make a pass at her eventually and that wouldn't be good
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:11   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
I would offer you a cardboard box if I had one

Someone must have a room for a sexy minx like u

you're being terribly flirtatious today
be careful or you will start rumours lol
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 14:11   #6
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
put it in storage

i shall look into this
hadnt thought about it
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 15:45   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Madi, why are you homeless?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 15:57   #8
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Madi, why are you homeless?
i have left it until the last minute to find somewhere new
mostly because i dont know where i am going to be

i need somewhere temporary but i cant find anywhere
there is a dodgy rent a room on a weekly basis/guest house place that i can probably go if i really need to but i would rather not
*sigh*

just need someone with a spare room who wants some extra money to let me stay for a couple of months while i sort out what i am doing really
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 15:59   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why are there not many more "You can come stay with me" type creepy responses in this thread?

The people demand answers.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:05   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

You can come and stay with me!
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:05   #11
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi

there is a dodgy rent a room on a weekly basis/guest house place that i can probably go if i really need to but i would rather not
*sigh*

just need someone with a spare room who wants some extra money to let me stay for a couple of months while i sort out what i am doing really
i know it might sound lame, but cant you just go to your parents house? i dont know you in RL so dont know anything about your family, in case this sounded offensive (you never know)

i would just go back to my parents....dont have the problem now as i bought my own place but still...
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:10   #12
madi
a little bit broken

they live in another county
i still have to go to work (am not broke)
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:14   #13
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why are there not many more "You can come stay with me" type creepy responses in this thread?

The people demand answers.
they all know by now that though i am a girl
i am a really geeky dull and unavailable one
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:20   #14
Akujin

Akujin is an unknown quantity at this point

lies, ur not dull :P and ur not 'that' geeky hehe, despite prolonged exposure to me *g*
Akujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:31   #15
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

well if you find work in brussels, you can crash at my place....(goes for all you guys) i'm in need of some new friends, once i have now are acting like complete shits :-)
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 16:58   #16
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Well, the truth is, if I had a spare room and if I lived in or near the area you lived, then i would let you come and live with me rent free in return for anal sex.

Theres a lot of if's and no butts in there, so sorry we cant do business babe.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 17:08   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

*sigh*

sayonara lives in leeds, maybe send him a pm ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 19:50   #18
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I'm amazed Mark hasn't offered yet. You could stay here if you needed too. I dont know how much extra furniture we could fit in though.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 20:00   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i think she still needs to live in bath for now until she gets the job in leeds, so she couldnt move to durham, even in the short term, if she could she would be welcome to keep the furniture at my place.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 20:02   #20
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I can get almost anyone a job in my call centre if its just about work

Ofc, this doesn't mean anyone WANTS to work in my call centre....but as call centres go its a good one.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 20:04   #21
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
When peopel say Zeus, do they say it to rhyme with juice or Deus?
juice
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 20:11   #22
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I <3 Madi

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 00:05   #23
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i think she still needs to live in bath for now until she gets the job in leeds, so she couldnt move to durham, even in the short term, if she could she would be welcome to keep the furniture at my place.
you think right
gotta go where to work is

looking at a room tomorrow
*fingers crossed*

(if i was moving to durham i would have phoned you up and informed you that i was sleeping on your sofa for a couple of weeks sweetie )
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 00:37   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Good luck.
Hock your furniture online if you have to,Im sure you'll get many creepy offers from certain forum users for it.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 11:01   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
you think right
gotta go where to work is

looking at a room tomorrow
*fingers crossed*

(if i was moving to durham i would have phoned you up and informed you that i was sleeping on your sofa for a couple of weeks sweetie )

what can i say?
good luck with the room tomorrow and you can have my couch anytime
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 12:49   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

The only person I find creepy with regards to Madi is Roadrunner. He is always lurking around her threads claiming she can have his room/dick/shoulder to cry on/life if she wants.

Fking creepy stalker, man.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 13:00   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

yes, yes i am
either that or i have known madi for the best part of 4 years now and been in multiple pa galaxy's with her, one of the two
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 14:21   #28
CrashTester
I am an idiot

So you stalk her in game too eh? Wierdo.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:05   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
So you stalk her in game too eh? Wierdo.
actually, looking back at my posts in this thread, i think i have been quite reserved and sensible so
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:21   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Did your sub title ever read "Meep Meep"?
at one point it read m33p m33p, which is close enough
why?
(i thik it has been diciple of madiism since before she got banned though, which is over a year ago i believe)
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:36   #31
roadrunner_0
cynic

nah, its been like that for ages, it was a joke in a thread once a loooong time ago, something about her getting ordained as a minister in america or something (it was a joke that went on for a while) so i changed my title back then and just never changed it back
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 16:34   #32
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
nah, its been like that for ages, it was a joke in a thread once a loooong time ago, something about her getting ordained as a minister in america or something (it was a joke that went on for a while) so i changed my title back then and just never changed it back
i was going to start a new religion
but didnt get around to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
noone has yet questions *why* madi was 'moaning' at zeus

see voice comment in sim card thread
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 16:40   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
i was going to start a new religion
but didnt get around to it
ah yes, i knew it was something like that
how did looking at the flat go btw?
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:20   #34
madi
a little bit broken

large ensuite room in a family house (lots of room, sky tv own bathroom and shower)
or
small room in studenty shared house with a couple of loud young physios (one short round one who looks as me like she wants to stab me with a fork)
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:28   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

i would be choosing the large one of the two myslef, dont go live with students though, they are evil and eat all your food.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:39   #36
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Bumfight in the mud would be cool to watch erv:
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:27   #37
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
sayonara lives in leeds, maybe send him a pm ?
And I have a spare room

\o/
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 14:57   #38
[RB]gwyn
new mum

[RB]gwyn is an unknown quantity at this point

madi i got 2 spare rooms as long as ya don't mind shareing house with my 12 week old baby! i got cable tv big house and 3 cats! oh and most important i can network up more pc's if needed! :P
----
WP
proud to be a member of the JoV family
[19:16] <@Rumad> hhmmm
[19:16] <@Rumad> i just had to take my boxahs off as i pissed all over them at the tiolet
[19:16] <@Rumad> damn multi directional jet action
[19:16] <@Rumad> :/
[RB]gwyn is offline   Reply With Quote