User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:19   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
~Tenuous Links To Fame~

Since Sarina almost had one with her imaginary chat to that boring scottish twat from Travis it got me thinking.

Tenuous links to famous people. The more recent the better.

Personally the most recent is:

I met,talked to AND bought a drink,not too long ago, for those two guys from the comedy band 'Flight of the Conchords' who are doing that Phones4U ad where they drive around in a van with a speaker singing a jingle they wrote.

So there.

How about you lot
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:21   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ~Tenuous Links To Fame~

My cousin won masterchef and wrote a series of cookery books for sainsbury's.

I could add more, but I won't.

Oh, and 'I'm an internet celebrity posts!' are hereby anticipated and ridiculed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:24   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

a friend of mine once got mocked by martin short!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:26   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I was the 1st Duke of Wellington in a previous life.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:29   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

my dad is a roadie in a band where the drummer won a juno for being in a band called 'sweeney todd' who did the song 'roxy roller'
(brian adams was in 'sweeney todd' for a bit)
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:32   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I served Phil Kay (the comedian) a drink once.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:49   #7
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

My uncle's shoes are in Chariots of Fire
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:51   #8
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

I'm related to every celebrity in the world.

I win.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:52   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this is sadness itself.....
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 00:53   #10
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

quiet marlon
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:06   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I think JammyJim is just jealous of our links to FAME!
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:16   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I was on Wackaday (sp?) when i was very small
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:17   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I kissed Kylie in Oxford

TRUE !

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:18   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I met Kriss Akabussi when he came to see his daughter at our school open evening.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:23   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
I kissed Kylie in Oxford

TRUE !

Vaio

:O
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:26   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

One of my Geography teachers was a klingon in a star trek film
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 01:31   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have shagged her if it wasnt for 2 minor problems

1: I was very very drunk
2: She didnt want to

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 08:23   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i sat next to Anthony Worrel Thompson in a restaurant last week while he was reviewing it
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 08:28   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I've met Helen Sharman (first British astronaut, she was famous for a while )
I've also met Princess Diana. We had a rivetting conversation where she asked me how old I was (about 6 at the time I think)

And most impressively, I saw the guy who plays Gimli in LOTR and the big Egyptian guy in Indiana Jones at Heathrow airport.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 08:30   #20
I'm Idler

a friend of mine was Jokke's buddy

anyone who doesnt know who is is, isnt really worth my attention
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:10   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ~Tenuous Links To Fame~

I have personal links with Members of the Parliament. (HOtsex0rlubars)
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:24   #22
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh, I met the king of norway
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:33   #23
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

I know Edson Arantes do Nascimento, wordly known as Pelé.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:44   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Brazil will be the first country to crumble under Saurons mighty ****
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:49   #25
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

I had Warren Hawkesly MP refuse to answer my question and I have met none other than delia smith and got her autograph!!!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 14:26   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sold a mobile phone cover to Chris Waddle the other week.

My workmate said loudly something about not missing with his signature and he got a dirty look...

Oh and my grandpa's cousin's son got voted one of the top 50 most powerful Jewish people in the world...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 14:31   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My godmother's godfather was John Lennon if it helps.

There's gipsies who are more closely related =(
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 14:43   #28
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

i drank a lot of beers with the 'Fretchi Tricolore' ( Italian stuntpilots, named could be spelled wrong) BEFORE they crashed at an airshow in Rammstein killing several hundreds
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:16   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Know the PM and Alastair Campbell, met most of the Cabinet, met Steve Redgrave, met Simon Pegg, stood next to Condi Rice and Colin Powell, walked past GWB, blanked Bob Geldof and Bono.
if thsi is true, why di you meet them?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:00   #30
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my mates dad made the guns for Alien
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:09   #31
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm actually Bruce Willis.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:10   #32
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
My uncle's shoes are in Chariots of Fire
WHAT?!?

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:16   #33
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
i drank a lot of beers with the 'Fretchi Tricolore' ( Italian stuntpilots, named could be spelled wrong) BEFORE they crashed at an airshow in Rammstein killing several hundreds
do you think the beer is why they crashed ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:19   #34
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

nah was a faulty altitude meter....BUT they did drink a lot in the officers club...i'll never ever forget that day, one plane crashed at the place were i first wanted to go sit (on a coca cola truck) lucky i was so fortunate to not be around any more when the planes crashed....i was hunting for gadgets at the time...never went to an airshow again...and probably never will ...
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:01   #35
Hostile
The Milky Bar Kid

Hostile is an unknown quantity at this point

I was the last person in the world to interview Joseph Heller before he died.

I used to know Andrei Kanchelskis as I went to the same Karate club in Stockport with his very fit girlfriend. She once got mugged when with her boyfriend, tried to do some of the karate we had been taught only missed the mugger with her kick and fell over leaving good old Andrei to hand over his wallet and watch.

My Dad knows loads and loads of famous people but I dont so its very very tenuous.

In my starcraft playing days I was often described as famous when I played on battle.net. I would join the game and everyone on my team would just go mental and the other team KNEW they were going to lose so they often banned me.
Hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:16   #36
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I waved at billy corgan in a hotel in switzerland on a skiing holiday...

he waved back!

edit... i also saw the guy who does marion and geoff at the top of a ski lift... but he skied off and i was waiting for my family
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:26   #37
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oooh...

also, i spoke to ricky gervais over the internet (yes it was him, it was on the channel 4 website after he had done his show). And made him laugh, or at the very least made him pretend to laugh.

Also, i saw someone who might have been tom morello walking along the road in clapham, but i dont think it was him as he was touring the US at the time
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:09   #38
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

i saw the doctor who was on newsround and Watchdog Healthcheck at Gatwick slapping another man's bum

i also have seen dawn frnehc drive outside my school

i have spoken to john redwood

my dad is the head of the mafia and my mother shot ronald Reagen
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:15   #39
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posted by megla on behalf of megla's friend helen, who appears to be too shy to post a message on a discussion forum.
Although if she's heard about some of you lot, I don't blame her
Anyway:

I walked into Jay Kay (literally - I don't think he was too happy ) at a service station in bonny Scotland while I was on a geology field trip at the start of this semester.
Is this too direct, or does it qualify??
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:18   #40
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i talked to john mann (lead singer of 'spirit of the west') after he performed in town this past summer. got his new album and he signed it :P
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:58   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I've also met Princess Diana. We had a rivetting conversation where she asked me how old I was (about 6 at the time I think)
Pffft

I saw Princess Dianas mother getting arrested for drunk driving.

I saw Connie Huq tossing a haggis.

And my personal favourite - last summer I cooked a burger for Daniel O'Donnel :)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:00   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

if you can count seeing someone toss a pancake surely you can just count every single gig you have ever been to?

edit : haggis
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:11   #43
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Have posted this before, but I will post it again in this thread as I feel it bears endless repeating.

Was in a movie (as an extra) with Pierce Brosnan, directed by Sir Richard Attenborough, spoke to them both for about half an hour each. Was onscreen in film for about 12 seconds.

Went to high school with Alanis Morissette, knew her quite well. We used to exchange letters until she made it all big, and I never heard from her again...

I dated (and slept with) Jakki Degg, who most of you will never of heard of, but she was a staggeringly attractive Page3 girl.

Was almost run over by Prince Charles. (was jaywalking outside Windor palace, gawking like a tourist (which I was) and he stopped in front of me and honked repeatedly. Afterwards a police officer came up to me and told me I was nearly killed by royalty)

Met and chatted with David Borneaz at the club China White in London, nobody else seemed to have any idea who he was, nice guy.

Met a liberal assortment of leaders of nations,but thats just in conjunction with work, so doesnt really count.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"

Last edited by Vermillion; 4 Nov 2003 at 21:47.
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:30   #44
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

vermillion wins...

i have a picture of jakki degg on my wall... you dog you.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:34   #45
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I almost forgot, I sat in front of Lenny Hendry and Dawn French at the cinema not so long ago.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:35   #46
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

On one side of my family im related to Air Marshall Dowding, on the other side im related to Prime Minister Gladstone
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:46   #47
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
vermillion wins...

i have a picture of jakki degg on my wall... you dog you.
It was a religious experience. Was with her for 6 months, we split when I finished my degree and left the country. Now I think she is with some footballer.

She was ALL that.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 21:48   #48
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I think JammyJim is just jealous of our links to FAME!

not really.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 22:19   #49
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Damn you Vermillion, now I'll just be thinking of sloppy seconds whenever her picture's about.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 23:26   #50
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

met joe pasquali on stage in a panto when i was small