User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 14:11   #1
Ugleb

Ugleb is an unknown quantity at this point
University Survey

Hello pa community,

As part of my university project, I am researching into how people use their cars. The focus is primarily on storage, so I am interested in knowing what items you typically have in your car. Here's a list to get you going, please suggest anything that you carry/keep in the car. If you have any particular storage problems it would be great to hear about those too.

Maps
Drivers Manual
Ice Scraper
Can of de-icer spray
sun glasses
driving shoes
driving gloves
Mints
Change (money)
Umbrella
Rain coat
golf clubs
squash racket (raquet?)
small monkey (maybe just me)
Tool kit
Tyre pump
Car Jack

Thanks for taking the time to read/reply to this, it's appreciated.
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 14:15   #2
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: University Survey

hey uggie :-)

CDs
drinking-water
petrol
sunglasses
more CDs!!!
cigarettes
lighter
combat-boots :-)
my thingie to open garage-port
mmmmmmmmmm....thats about it
oh and ofc car-papers (insurance)

all the best ugleb

HAT!

Acid
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 14:17   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maps
Drivers Manual
Ice Scraper
Sun Glasses
Mints
Tyre pump
Car Jack

from your list.

Plus:
Small selection of CDs
Parking swipe card
Shamois dealy for demisting t'inside of windows
Phone charger what plugs into the ciggie lighter
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 14:24   #4
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

shotgun
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:39   #5
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Maps
Drivers Manual
Ice Scraper
sun glasses
Change (money)
Umbrella
small monkey
Tool kit
Tire pump
Car Jack
Spare tire
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:50   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt

Maps
Drivers Manual
Ice Scraper
Can of de-icer spray
sun glasses
Those fruit sweets covered in white powder that come in a round box, i cant remember the name
Change (money)
Umbrella
Rain coat
Tool kit
Tyre pump
Car Jack
Tissue box
bottle of water
half eaten sandwich from two months ago (ploughmans lunch)
empty mcdonalds wrappers
steeringwheel clamp
ma bitch

Unread 28 Oct 2003, 18:58   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
a corpse in the boot
god damn goths

BIG FURRY DICE
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:07   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Petrol (zuh)
Jump leads
sunglasses
cd's/tapes
stones (little stones seem to accumulate in my car for some reason)
Spare change of clothes: t-shirt, sweatshirt, boxers, socks, sweatpants, trainers, thin fleece and a lightweight rain coat. (I shit you not)
Included with above: a clean crisp £20 note
2 ice scrapers
de-icer
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 19:36   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: University Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
god damn goths
Idimmu is the very worst kind, if indeed he is.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2003, 20:12   #10
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a window scraper
a can of de icer
change
tyre pump
car jack
hair gel
personal deoderant
some old tapes
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:59   #11
Ugleb

Ugleb is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Those fruit sweets covered in white powder that come in a round box, i cant remember the name
Weird, my lecturer mentioned those to me an hour ago. We don't know what they're called either.

Thanks for those ppl, keep 'em coming!
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 11:32   #12
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

ok, I'll be honest..

Tobacco
ice scrape
spare tire
car jack
money under the seat
dead ants in the fan (true actually)
drivers license
clothes
2x12" subwoofers
a few empty liquor bottles here and there
a baseball bat
and assorted tools
4grams of pot (but lets not discuss that mk?)
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:47   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugleb
Weird, my lecturer mentioned those to me an hour ago. We don't know what they're called either.
Bon-Bons?

In my car:
Tapes
maps
WD40
de-icer
tissues
spanner
cloth
random crap that's been in my glovebox for ages that I don't want to throw-away just incase they turn out to be useful...
Ice scraper
broken pencil
pen
notebook
mouldy minstrels

My sunglasses got nicked
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:04   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

CDs
School bag
Pen and paper
Maps
Drivers Manual
Ice Scraper
Snow brush
Can of de-icer spray
Sun glasses
Change (money)
Tool kit
Tire pump
Car Jack
Gum
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:34   #15
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

CB radio
446 PMR scanner
Selection of old cassette tapes
Radio Cassette player
Unleaded Petrol can (full)
Sun glasses
Jump leads
Pen
paper
maps
Old oily rags
Assorted tools
Spare blanket
Wellington boots
Spare rain coat
Car jack
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:35   #16
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

CDs
some pot in the glove compartment
a dead hooker in the trunk

that's aobut it
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:47   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: University Survey

If I has a car, I'd drive it in the morning. I'd drive it in the evening, all over this land.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 20:57   #18
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugleb

Thanks for those ppl, keep 'em coming!
I think they are called "turks fruit" in dutch..ofcourse this doesnt help anyone
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 01:25   #19
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
I think they are called "turks fruit" in dutch..ofcourse this doesnt help anyone
Turkish Delights?