User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 01:48   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
random love question #710

seems to be the trend right now so i'd better jump on the bandwagon!!!

right so you all know i've got no friends and i don't go to the bars by myself cause i don't want to look like the looser i am.
anyhow.. i've gotten invited to a friend's wedding on thursday. he's a year younger than me, and she's a year older than me.. so i'd assume there will be a lot of people my age attending.

the question is... so i 'pretty' myself up and try to hit on the DJ (or any other unlucky guy who happens to be single) or do i just be a loner like always and stay glued to my mom's side? :\
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 01:58   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Ask if GD can come to the wedding.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 02:07   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pretty yourself up, but don't go desperately trying to chat up people. Act like a self-confident girl, mingle, talk to various people, but don't let anyone know you're actively looking for someone, although you shouldn't make it a secret you're single either.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 02:11   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Re: random love question #710

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
right so you all know i've got no friends and i don't go to the bars by myself cause i don't want to look like the looser i am.
anyhow.. i've gotten invited to a friend's wedding on thursday.
Uh?

Your disguise fell down. :eek:
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 02:39   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
good idea leshy :P

cmdr.. well.. he was a neighbour for 11 years.. so he's more of a 'family friend' than a friend... you know?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:03   #6
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Pretty yourself up, but don't go desperately trying to chat up people. Act like a self-confident girl, mingle, talk to various people, but don't let anyone know you're actively looking for someone, although you shouldn't make it a secret you're single either.
Hey, you shouldn't be learning about those kind of things. Get back to your little dark computer room at once!

Good advice though
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:14   #7
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
leshy is a girl.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 05:18   #8
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Nah, just reading to many girly mags.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 06:28   #9
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
btw.. did i mention i'm bigger than nicole?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 07:10   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
You can't polish a turd.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 08:33   #11
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
the question is... so i 'pretty' myself up and try to hit on the DJ
Not the DJ, is far too Cliche.
All blokes have an instant dislike for the DJ with his record spinning, cheesy music, bird pulling abilities.
Any girls seen hanging around the DJ are branded and avoided at all costs.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 08:37   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
You can't polish a turd.
oh yes... I should have an award for the most excellent (observed) post.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 08:52   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Ask if GD can come to the wedding.
heh this made me chuckle.

crazy!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:21   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
just be yourself, you come across as nice enough on here

(i was going to say something about you and MrL's torrid love affair, but i thought better of it )
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 09:30   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
You should dress up like Sandra Dee from Grease.

And smoke too, cos it looks "cool".
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 10:24   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
boobs plz
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:46   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Aryn? i have been away from GD for a while...but didnt you have a BF? Sorry if i'm rubbing it in...not my intention...just wondering what happened to him? best of luck at the wedding....if i would be attending you would be mine

Good luck cuteypie!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:49   #18
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
stick on a frock
if you can walk elegantly in them a pair of heels
make your hair look nice
put of a little makeup

and boys will hit on you

dont have to run around trying to jump on them
generally if you open your eyes and notice it you end up having to kick them out the way so you can walk around

m
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 11:52   #19
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
WORD!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 12:27   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just be happy and confident and you will hook the man you want (then in 5 years time turn into an evil hag that can't be..... I should stop going on about this shouldn't I ?)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:16   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
1. Dress up as a bridesmaid
2. Smile a bit at the best man
3. ...
4. Profit.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 13:20   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I should stop going on about this shouldn't I ?
Nah, it's clearly a form of therapy for you...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:02   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's a wedding.

Therefore drink lots, as everyone else will also be drunk and horny.
Stay as long as possible, if you're really as bad as you think you are (which I bet you're not) then at least at the end of the night all the desperate single men will still be there.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 14:32   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
leshy is a girl.
~*giggle*~
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:16   #25
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Aryn? i have been away from GD for a while...but didnt you have a BF?
no, he died of AIDS

ok not really.. but we're not on happy terms and he still has some of my stuff

i made this thread for a laugh.. and it worked! keep up the great work guys :P

btw i was supposed to work on thursday.. but my boss was so nice he let me switch my shift to friday so i can still go to the wedding :P

only problem now is we don't know what to buy them for their wedding present
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:21   #26
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Buy him a baseball bat and her a gag

Vaio

(I'm not bitter !)

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:24   #27
Aryn
Happy

they've already lived together for a year. i'd assume they've already got such things :\
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:26   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Just ask random women if you can touch them. If any men overhear you'll have a queue a mile long by the end of the wedding.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:27   #29
Aryn
Happy

aces!
sarina.. wanna be my date?
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:40   #30
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:

A toaster.

Always give a toaster. Its tradition to get several dozen toasters and nowt else at weddings...
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:22   #31
Aryn
Happy

a toaster is boring.
i saw a nice stemware set that looks nice...
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:30   #32
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
a toaster is boring.
i saw a nice stemware set that looks nice...
I'm sure it will be a perfect match for their other four new stemware sets.

PS: never hit on a DJ.

That's just gross.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 21:22   #33
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Give them a nice set of "bed dressing" for their "nuptial night", silk sheets are nice, but go for the unexpensive lookalike fabric...

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 22:38   #34
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Lots of condoms and pregnancy tests
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 00:24   #35
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
aces!
sarina.. wanna be my date?
PHWOAR!!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 03:57   #36
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Lots of condoms and pregnancy tests
they've already had a daughter
and iirc she's got 2 kids of her own...
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 06:38   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Give them money, and let them decide.
Best solution imo.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 06:53   #38
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Aryn, last i herd Kurashima still single ( that if he quits playing with boy in skirts) j/k

All else fail run up catch the toss bokay and then look around say who is next

what ever you do avoid buses and Subway's Acording to Vaio they full of fluff Queens :P
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 07:28   #39
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Aryn? I was under the distinct impression you were happily attached in some kind of long term thingery?

I must pay more attention to my friends and co-workers

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 15:37   #40
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Aryn? I was under the distinct impression you were happily attached in some kind of long term thingery?

I must pay more attention to my friends and co-workers

M.
uh mong... i've been single for almost a year now :\
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 17:33   #41
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
uh mong... i've been single for almost a year now :\
Shiiiiit... I was under the distinct impression you were seeing somebody! When did you become a helper? Was it that long ago? WTF?! When did I even last speak to you?!

/me hangs his head in shame!

But if you're single, gimme a call

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 22:15   #42
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
Aryn? i have been away from GD for a while...but didnt you have a BF? Sorry if i'm rubbing it in...not my intention...just wondering what happened to him? best of luck at the wedding....if i would be attending you would be mine

Good luck cuteypie!
id say the same thing, except for the apologizing stuff
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 02:54   #43
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
seems to be the trend right now so i'd better jump on the bandwagon!!!

anyhow.. i've gotten invited to a friend's wedding on thursday. he's a year younger than me, and she's a year older than me.. so i'd assume there will be a lot of people my age attending.

the question is... so i 'pretty' myself up and try to hit on the DJ (or any other unlucky guy who happens to be single) or do i just be a loner like always and stay glued to my mom's side? :\
don't you wish the wedding was during the blackout, then you wouldn't have to worry about anything?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:20   #44
Aryn
Happy

all worries are over
i know what i'm wearing (nothin too special.. skirt and nice shirt) and we got the wedding present. a pasta bowl set and pasta related things.

anyways.. wtf you guys? didn't i come on here and whine enough about my ex? where have you been :\
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 06:23   #45
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You didn't mention it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 10:58   #46
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
The big decline:

Happy
Worried
annoyed
Somethings wrong?

hmmm this was sposed to build up into the 'dumped' thread, but I couldn't find one.

maybe you didn't tell us :/
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 13:41   #47
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
PHWOAR!!
I'd buy that for a Dollar!
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 14:21   #48
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
no, he died of AIDS

ok not really.. but we're not on happy terms and he still has some of my stuff

Is his name Mark by any chance?
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:50   #49
Aryn
Happy

no, his name isn't mark, it's Wade (cue the 'he's a wady' jokes)
i could have sworn i had posted a bunch of crap about him being an ass. ah well. we broke up in january. i came home for christmas and just didn't go back to the appartment.

ok enough of the past
time to find me a real man :P
(which i'm obviously not going to find here.. but no harm in lookin)
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:50   #50
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Is his name Mark by any chance?
i forgot to add
mark doesn't have any of my stuff

BUT I HEAR HE STILL HAS SARINA'S CD'S :\