User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 11:56   #1
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

meddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Ok guys, through some events in the last time , i decided to leave PA. Some ppl will say "yey he is finally gone" and some (i think the most) will be sad about it. I decided to quit after r9, but as many friends asked i played r9.5 for fun. I ended up with finally 40 mio score and 5,1k roids (which maked me proud). I was in the first weeks several times top1 (as my m8 Frucht was closed :mad: ). It happened many things this free round, which makes my decission stronger and easier. Some people showed their right face which i still dont understand (and they destroyed the friendly com we got). The guys/girls which are still loyal to us (even if we are closed) will move with us to another online game.

I really enjoyed PA, played it hard, invested lots of my free time (or school time ^^). I got many many friends (which i try to count here).

my career was also funny :

i started r3, was a n00b missbuilded cons/res dunno what i have done ...
r4 i was in gal with some m8 i got , enjoyed it, and l8er i was in t8p with my gal (i met there sentinel and atlas the first time)

r5 i decided to start with some old m8s from r4 again to get into a gal, this gal was fked up later by the legion/fury block.

r6 still with the same guys, and the first time i met Draki and Wumpscut in my gal.

r7 was one of my best rounds (not roids / score based). I was MoW in Silvercity, we were in the newx powercluster 5, together with a bull and LDK gal.

r8 first time random... Sjor and Lazer (which i met in r7) created xraid together with me (after Sjor and me got the idea of a xan only BG). We killed alot, i was closed \o/ -> thx to Cicada and Paracida .i am not angry about that anymore. who cares now ?

r9 private again , i decided to create a gal , i got my best mates in :p - i think we were to only VOM gal which was covered every time (and ended top80 with roid top60). Only 1 time we were roided (that was our 3 days quit time).

r9.5 this round, was fun in the beginning 2nd time i am closed (and these "logs" dont show my l/p but who cares) , i dont want to chat again with Mit 4 hours again and nothing happens. But i have to thank him that i could recall my fleet from attack. There were only 8 days left, so nothing wild will happen anymore, i hope NaQ will win.

ok , now i have to thank :

Nacho_OuZo - one of my closest (indeed closed LOL) mates ever in PA. lets play together something else sexy . i will miss our daily phone calls :(

sentinel - same as nacho, he showed me politics in PA r4-5 as i was i n00b in politics (not in gaming)

Draki - Mr. Hyperactive ! the guy which salivates on the phone :D One of my activest m8s, i enjoyed with him some boring nights (ON IRC FFS :p). But the funniest thing was as he made a newsie for me and told me its only "fake def"...fact -> my whole fleet died :p but no matter, it was fun.

Frucht - not only a vr m8, he is a rl m8 too, i met him first time r6, and r7 i noticed that he is from the same city as me.

Sjor - our drunken croatian ,dont let him org a raid if he is drunken, he cant watch the coords right, but anyways i hug him :)

LazeR - Dr. Parser , dont let him parse mil scans for u, u will crash ur fleet. I know him rl too, its funny to bowl with him ~ (he wont score hehe)

Thely - Sexiest girl in PA ! i am looking forward to visitu in winter !

ZOLA - my def partner in each round ! i met him the first time in 1st speedgame, i never letted him down and he not me in r9(HOW could i ?) , he is our SeX officer atm , so feel free to pm him if u are bored ^^

Gresnik - teh big bro of ZOLA , i also luv him (both are lemur :D ) but i love them, i will travel over to visit them sometime (and also meeting the small xippi too ^^)

Tatu - for beeing the best "dad" we got in OuZo (ask spudy). He got the best sarcastic humor i ever seen :) i am very proud to know him.

NaQ - my lil irish farmer ! keep ur sheeps close to u :p It was really fun to play with u this round ,get top spot for me !

Norv - hehe, what can i say ? Norv was a new player r8 who joined my random gal, i told him what to build and so he learned what to do in PA...so he could enjoyed. It was too lovely as i got incomming this round and he said "I dont care about my fleet, i cant payback all what u have done to me" it was really sweet from him. keep on playing james, if u need help then tell me.

Irvine - for beeing the best BC ever , i enjoyed our RL meeting in netherlands... u should give me next time a chance in pool. keep the FAnG flag up in the wind!

Lrytas, zerocore, Kaifux, sliekas - for beeing the best pr0´s in the game... lots of time afk (and i KNOW u watched pr0n :p), but u guys still rock, win the round for me , i wub u all !

fendel - beeing sometimes my team up partner in LDK, it was funny to sms with u some things hrhr ;)

Ulle - beergod... nothing else , dont push vacation mode again if u got incs, its not so good.

Frankie2Finger - Its a funny guy..really, i never played with a guy who is in tops but still a n00b :p ... i think he is the only one who defends with beetles/spiders against Pegasus. In speedround lots of my ships died at his place. but no matter ^^

Choche , see and StreetMousE - my lovely Critters. I love u all and sorry for roiding u in r6 :D but anyways u got the payback in r7 hehe, it was fun to play with u.

Fabolous -> Sexgod, i cant add more, just l33t :) he was in my gal this round , i enjoyed to play with him... he is really gôsu.

Ryba - i really have to thank u for ur special flowers ;) 26:11 rocked and 42:8 ,i was glad to play with u, cool american ! hope i see u too in the winter.

Sad - some ppl hate u , but i love u my lil intel master ^^, i love the way u go (seeing a bit of my kind in it). I wont leave u alone ;)

QS - for beeing the only ToT i can like (ok i like bomber and wakko too :p) was fun to play with u in one gal.

RaiDeN - for beeing in my gal and one good person to talk. our nightshifts were funny.

Ki, Bucket, Alastor,nagash, etc. etc. (means my gal r9.5) . I love u guys and i would never let u down (even if i closed - i dont care)

my old mates titanya (klem :) ) and atlas (old style rock0r ^^ ) - u brought light in this game for me, u are one of the top reasons i played ;) it was also fun to meet u.

TvD - u are the best templar i know , its also cool to know u in rl ! thx for the support the whole rounds.

Bladester - for some funny chats , see ya l8er \o/

NutZ - for beeing the funniest scottish guy i know ;) i still wub u and its fun to flame with u hehe, and i will beat u again in generals *cough*

merle - for beeing the sexxeh of austria ,its fun to play with u ;)

Stiegl - thx m8 for all the funny nights we got in #friends , was a honour to play with u !

FeNiX, dRoHnE, rUl3r, Atul, Ag0nY, Goldman, StAr-ErAzOr, Kosh *gg*, elsu, zere, Dedin (lutz0r)............... kk i mean ALL gôsus (including n00b Lockhead ;) ) . u guys rock !

phew...there are sooo many still left i have to count, i hope u all are not pissed that i didnt counted u :(

i have to thank the guys in :

#templar - best german community

#gôsu - best german BG

#xraid - best international xan only BG

#friends (means OCG) - the best international community i ever got -> the best FRIENDS i got... to name the chan #friends was wise ;)

#fang - to be each round my home, i still love these guys ;)

#ldk - to be my r9.5 ally, only elite there - it was a honour to play with u guys, U rock and u will win the round :D

ok, i am done now.

bye,

meddy
R6 : 31:8:6 MedMaxx of Empire Earth / Xanadu
R7 : 5:5:2 Home of Follower / Silvercity 0wnage =] / Xanadu
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
R9 : 42:8:5 The Dark Slayer of The Evil Horde /MadCowS Military Officer
Speedround (R9 priv) : 4:9:2 The Doomed Lord of Darkness Falls
Speedround (R9 rdm) : 2:5:1 The Light of a Deep Dawn
R9.5: 27:10:9 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:01   #2
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by meddy

r8 first time random... Sjor and Lazer (which i met in r7) created xraid together with me (after Sjor and me got the idea of a xan only BG). We killed alot, i was closed \o/ -> thx to Cicada and Paracida .i am not angry about that anymore. who cares now ?
had nothing to do with me, but i'm glad you were deleted you cheating ****
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:03   #3
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
/me will miss ya but.... /me will cya soon in munich on a few beer and surely in a different game

Ty for all things u have done and i will not remove the template sms
"meddy im drunk cover me"

HF m8

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:03   #4
Fruchtquake
The GodFather of PvN

Fruchtquake is an unknown quantity at this point
/me lix ya meddy

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Potestas Vitae Necisque
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:06   #5
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
i'm glad you were deleted you cheating ****
Wow im actually agreeing with Cicada

I bet you cheat in the other online game u play.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:11   #6
Fabolous
Akujin-Akihito

Fabolous is an unknown quantity at this point
i love you meddy, let us stay together and own other games

yes PA I S D E A D !

now come back to bed sexeh lady
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:11   #7
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point
gl m8, c u r10
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:14   #8
Dreadnought

Its amazing all you retards sticking up for such cheating scum.

PA is only dead because of people like you.

****tards

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:14   #9
Fruchtquake
The GodFather of PvN

Fruchtquake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought

that comming from a dude like you

i am pissing my pants

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Potestas Vitae Necisque
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:15   #10
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruchtquake
that comming from a dude like you

i am pissing my pants
Yes, its coming from me, why?

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:27   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
BANNED
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:43   #12
Gosu
Dedin

Gosu is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah its really sad to see that my comeback round wil be your final round...
Well, all I can say is that we had really much fun in the last round, especially r7. Unforgettable was the fun we had in FFM at the Templar meeting with el kotz0r 1 + 2, ****thesystem, dudbaeh, dennis and all the other guys :]
As I promised I'll visit u and frucht in august to repeat these fantastic nights
r4: 134:15:9 [+]
r5: 28:18:5 [Elysium]
r6: 23:9:14 [nG]
r7: 26:11:8 [Fury] [Black Lotus]
r9.5: 46:7:21 [Eclipse] [gôsu]
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:51   #13
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
atleast girls around u , will be very happy

u ll have more time to shag them all

[00:59:33] <Gresnik> !winky meddy
[00:59:33] <SEX> meddy's winky is 8===============> 15"

gl in rl
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:52   #14
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i didn't see my nick there must have had something to do with me roiding raiden?:/
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:53   #15
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Yes, its coming from me, why?
heh Dread the farmer

btw. u should quit too, get some sun and stuff...what about a girls ? u ever see them naked ?

and : Do u know how to make ugly kids ?

ask ur dad

-----------

Dedin : dangerous nights ofc

-----------

Fabs : ofc , letz own PA is really dead

--------
me lix Frucht aswell

---------

Cicada ... no matter, plz flame me elsewhere and u arent right ofc... but #titans was a cheating ally too, so dont tell me u didnt knew about it. story over from this thread
R8 : 32:1:3 The Evil One of The Endless Darkness (pure 0wnage till deletion) / FAnG BC
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:54   #16
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i didn't see my nick there must have had something to do with me roiding raiden?:/
yes, i was sad about it...

but anyways cypher, i liked to play with u , honest
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:57   #17
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
The guys/girls which are still loyal to us (even if we are closed) will move with us to another online game.
Unfortunate news for another group of gamers no doubt.

hAl
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 12:58   #18
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
where is my mention :@ ffs meddy you ho!! for all i done for you :P naaaaaaah..........

/me hugs meddy best of luck! and yeah ill play with you again! :-) **** PA ! lets go somewhere else \O/

Xraid for life!!!!!

Acid
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:03   #19
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
where is my mention :@ ffs meddy you ho!! for all i done for you :P naaaaaaah..........

/me hugs meddy best of luck! and yeah ill play with you again! :-) **** PA ! lets go somewhere else \O/

Xraid for life!!!!!

Acid
i knew i forgot some1 ... damn

ofc Acid \o/ lets move
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:11   #20
Lazer
xraid HC

Lazer is an unknown quantity at this point
@ meddy: buuh! u lost the bowling match.. and i threw with my left hand ^^

well.. its not too bad to see u quitting pa.. cause i know we´ll join ********** together :-)

it was a really nice time... to fight side by side and get xraid attack all the top gals (successfully ofc)

and its funny to see ppl like Dreadnought be happy that they stongest enemies finally leave this gal

btw Dreadnought: LOL @ speedgame... loser! ;-)
its always been fun to bash ur fleets

well meddy... i wish u luck and a high telephone bill again :-p (def calls r expensive if not from irc )

if you know me you know you have to respect me
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:25   #21
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
Unfortunate news for another group of gamers no doubt.

hAl
Good news for the rest of the pa community.. the cheaters are leaving.. this is worth celebrateing
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:32   #22
meddy
OuZo HC & Xraid HC

Quote:
Originally posted by Eventh
Good news for the rest of the pa community.. the cheaters are leaving.. this is worth celebrateing
they arent cheaters... get a clue

/edit

there wont be a "rest"

maybe u get a one on one
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:38   #23
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
they arent cheaters... get a clue

/edit

there wont be a "rest"

maybe u get a one on one
hehe if he multies

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:42   #24
Spymine

Spymine has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazer
[B
and its funny to see ppl like Dreadnought be happy that they stongest enemies finally leave this gal
[/b]
aside from the spelling and logical mistakes in that one sentence (which make you look like the .... you are), you should be the last person on the forum to open you mouth

i might remind you about round 9, where you excessively farmed a certain planet (which had the same tag like you) and was soooo nice to send you defence when you had incomings...

so plz - take this and stuff it down your throat - cheater farm scum

and if i were meddy and played "honest" replies from your kind of players would the last i would want in my go-away-thread ... but then again i wouldnt know meddy

<Wabbit> well, i guess learning by experience is better than being told - and having half the universe attacking you is a pretty big experience
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:44   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
[Bbtw Dreadnought: LOL @ speedgame... loser! ;-)
[/b]
Wow you beat him in a speed game ! well we all know how important speed games are, played you kiddies.

Someone should engrave that on your tombstone, two great achievements of your little lives, being a bunch of cheating nobodies in an online game and beating Dreadnought in a speed game.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:51   #26
Atul
Xanadu

Atul is an unknown quantity at this point
since when do u defend cheaters hicks?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:53   #27
Fabolous
Akujin-Akihito

Fabolous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Wow you beat him in a speed game ! well we all know how important speed games are, played you kiddies.

Someone should engrave that on your tombstone, two great achievements of your little lives, being a bunch of cheating nobodies in an online game and beating Dreadnought in a speed game.

says a man, that has not enough RL to NOT post here ^^

lllooooser
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:54   #28
Sjor

Dreadnought if u farted u will also ask who farted so noone suspicious u
same with cheating

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:00   #29
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks

you annoy me, since when have you been trolling and nothing but..you were better of being high and mighty in Fury...now you just a bitter **** in a mediocre alliance....
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:04   #30
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Atul
since when do u defend cheaters hicks?
What cheaters?

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:05   #31
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
Dreadnought if u farted u will also ask who farted so noone suspicious u
same with cheating
Speak english

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:06   #32
Dreadnought

Quote:

btw Dreadnought: LOL @ speedgame... loser! ;-)

Actually i won speed game 2, where there was some skilled opposition that i could even bother to lift a finger to try for.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:08   #33
Sjor

Quote:
Actually i won speed game 2, where there was some skilled opposition that i could even bother to lift a finger to try for.
Thank Sad for it and dont take other achivments as urs

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:09   #34
Dreadnought

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Leaving Thread #3 \o/

Quote:
heh Dread the farmer

and : Do u know how to make ugly kids ?

ask ur dad

heh, i farmed when it was LEGAL, you cheated multied account shared and farmed when it was ILLEGAL.

p.s. i asked ur mom

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:09   #35
Dreadnought

Quote:
Originally posted by Sjor
Thank Sad for it and dont take other achivments as urs
Sad?

he wasnt even in the gal, and is about as skilled as a goldfish

Last edited by Dreadnought; 14 Jul 2003 at 14:27.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:42   #36
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

dreadnought can you pls bugger off...you and hicks are getting on my nerves....this is a friends only thread and you aint my friend....
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:47   #37
Dreadnought

Quote:
dreadnought can you pls bugger off...you and hicks are getting on my nerves....this is a friends only thread and you aint my friend....
Get your own gay bondage forums as these are public property.

So kindly **** off u cheating scumbag

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:50   #38
Thelxepeia
Goddess of Rock :)

Thelxepeia is an unknown quantity at this point
oi

Why do people think they have to flame in a simple goodbye thread? Aren't there enough other places to post that stuff?

meddy, sweetie...

It's been a lot of fun! Thanks for always being so nice to me, for all your sweet sms, and for protecting me from the ev0l trout slappers

I don't care what the flamers say, I am proud to call you my friend.

Can't wait to see you in the winter \o/

Hugs and kisses,
Thely
R4: 7:7:13 Thelxepeia of Oceansong (Total n00b)
R5: 33:3:1 Thelxepeia of Tsiboukia (Admiral of r3j3cts, Rock pe0n)
R6: 33:15:2 Thelxepeia of Tsiboukia (Rock Officer / Rock HC)
R7: 1:13:1 Nike of Olympus (Rock HC)
R8: 5:4:3 Goddess of All Things (Rock HC, OuZo pe0n)
R9: 18:2:1 Archangel Michael of Army of Heaven #1 Gal \o/ (Rock Admiral, OuZo Officer)
R9.5 35:6:10 Rock Pe0n again OuZo HC
R10 Retired!!!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:54   #39
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Leaving or not, i considered meddy a good player untill i fuond out hed cheated on all the occations hes done good(i think).

So him leaving now can only be good for p.a, and i hope that as many meddy\sjor`s etc. leave planetarion be4 round 10.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:55   #40
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you meant Globe instead of Cicada.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:56   #41
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Get your own gay bondage forums as these are public property.

So kindly **** off u cheating scumbag
what the **** are you on about? i'm not closed and i did not cheat i would love to meet you in RL though then we could all see what a lil weeny you are, flaming a goodbye thread can you sink any lower? i just asked you to have a lil respect for ppl i call my friends...dont you have an LDK thread to bash?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:15   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
you annoy me, since when have you been trolling and nothing but..you were better of being high and mighty in Fury...now you just a bitter **** in a mediocre alliance....
I'm not in an alliance I'm retired which apparently means that I'm no longer allowed to use the Internet or post on any forums, well at least according to your intellectually challenged friends.

The one Round I played where I wasn't in Fury I was a Senior Officer in the winning alliance and finished with a planet significantly higher than you ever have or ever will achieve. You don't really annoy me as such, you're not actually that important, however your posts are slightly irritating, you want to know why ? Well you talk about me trolling and flaming on the forums but what you fail to understand is the people I'm generally arguing with are people who I consider friends and above all their people I respect, you on the other hand have this funny little notion that I or anyone other than your cheating mates give a dam about who you are or better still who you think you are. Tell you what, when you finish a round with a decent ranked planet or hold a command position in a reputable alliance or better yet just do something of note then I may actually take your opinions seriously until then you'll just be another peon who I've spent the last three years owning.

As for the friends only threads thing, get off public forums you cheating, ship jumping losers. Do you realise how pathetic you all are that you cheat at an online game in the first place but then you go and defend one another saying you're innoncent and then to make it worse you call other people "sad" and claim they have no lives because they disagree with you, I mean Dread is apprently a "lil weeny you are" because he won't respect your friends on an online games forum. Also "lil weeny" those be fighting words er ? Dreadnought, you better be watching your back when you walk down the street incase one of these double hard bastards comes to get you for calling their mates cheaters on the Internet. I mean seriously grow up.

How's that for high and mighty ? Vintage Hicks Fury era ego "I'm better than you" post.

Last edited by Hicks; 14 Jul 2003 at 15:35.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:29   #43
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
And how was it that you won the speedgame 2 ?

You were not in the top galaxy and Theseeker had top planet.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:31   #44
das_experiment

Erm desse

speedgames was held over a year ago you know

so the ones u won were actually pseedgame 4 and 5(?)

so plz......................

P.S The only reason you won dread was cuz i organised lemming run on the other big gal
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:33   #45
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
I thought that was WC ? Pardon me for that.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:34   #46
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
if this is a friends only thread why did you post it on a public forum you fcuktard...
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:35   #47
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Enjoy RL meady

Quote:

he is saying his good by don't bother him here about stuff

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:35   #48
das_experiment

Nah

There were 2 or 3 speedgame last year, long after the WC.

WC was be4 round 7 afaik.

And the other speedgames were during last fall, in the middle of rnd 8
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:36   #49
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

On another note there should be another WC as I didn't get to play the first one. I think Dreadnought won with TiG ?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:39   #50
das_experiment

nonono

first WC was won by the wannabe_poms from aus\nz

teh DarKSide came 2nd, if thats what ur referring too
Closed Thread