User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 May 2003, 21:14   #151
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio
hopefully this summer
July perhaps
/off topic
Oi Scorpio, make it late July/early August, im going there for 14 days :]

~P

Ω
Unread 26 May 2003, 21:58   #152
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome back LDK and goodluck, was nice fighting with u for a change this round Lrytas instead of against so really i wish u the best of luck dont own us all 2 hard tho will u
Unread 26 May 2003, 22:22   #153
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
/me remebers when head of BULL (run by Xanadu) were having a discussion with the Fury run T&P over who first "invented institusionalized farming".

Your all hypocrits, atleast most of you.

P.S Ive asked Fury why they let in Lockhead in r8, they still dont want to answer.. ho ho ho.

Edit: MR_J; we all know it wasnt illegial, the point beeing it was seemed as "not a descent thing to do, even then".
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 26 May 2003 at 22:34.
Unread 26 May 2003, 22:28   #154
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Farming wasn't illegal.
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:34   #155
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by PiaZava
/off topic
Oi Scorpio, make it late July/early August, im going there for 14 days :]

~P
\o/

this will be fun.

\o/
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:35   #156
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Farming wasn't illegal.
Multi'ing and having access to more then one account WAS.
Don't think the pyramid farming was actually done by 'real' players.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:57   #157
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
/me remebers when head of BULL (run by Xanadu) were having a discussion with the Fury run T&P over who first "invented institusionalized farming".
oh, and here i was thinking they were talking about NOT using farms.... Which was what Bull wanted afaik.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 27 May 2003, 02:14   #158
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

Your all hypocrits, atleast most of you.

P.S Ive asked Fury why they let in Lockhead in r8, they still dont want to answer.. ho ho ho.

Edit: MR_J; we all know it wasnt illegial, the point beeing it was seemed as "not a descent thing to do, even then".
See you trolling in another thread now

Why Lockhead was let in in r8 is pretty simple, he had a new planet which was according to db dumb not there from the start, so infact he had a clean planet then which he used himself apparently alone. Fury command of that time told creators about that and apparently they neither found or did anything if the planet was illegally maintained or not clean among the gamerules.

Infact the discussion took place in r5/r6 not as an exchange of farming techniques more as a consent meeting about using farms.
You clearly stated yourself that it wasnt illegal by the time it was used, so actually complaining about it makes you only look like a fool. Especially as you mix up things abit which make you *AGAIN* look rather uninformed. Pyramid Farming was only done once by Redbull in the start of r5 to avoid the negative effect of ingal farms and of the lmited attack percentage, still its doubtfull if not farming would have changed anything on r5

Furthermore its funny to see a troll calling others hypocrites based on lies and missinterpretations, clearly thats the way to go.

P.S. You might have a problem to get an answer from "fury" as fury disbanded end of r8. Furthermore i would be more then interested who of "fury" you talked to, because im aware you didnt contact any exec or sid about this topic, so infact it seems like someone made another fairytale up

Zhukov you should take the last bit of your reputation left (if there is any) and do what your signature tells us, embrace retirment and save us from silly posts full of lies and made up tales.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 27 May 2003, 05:33   #159
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
My eyes were quite open when I was there, but I wasn't during r7, and during r8 I was a military officer, and I never sent anything like that myself, but I wouldn't know if other people did. I personally saw no evidence of it.
Ifu havent been playing r7, how do u know that LDK are masters of 2-3 mils accs with fi?
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 27 May 2003, 07:54   #160
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
/me fluffles Lrytas, gl m8

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 27 May 2003, 08:10   #161
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
muhahahaha, LDK is going to own! Good luck from me too!

Eclipse time to change your name again :P
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:28   #162
Mitre
Xanadu...

Mitre is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome back LDK
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:29   #163
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
Hullo

Welcome back Lrytas and LDK. Goes without saying that u lot are a tremendous asset to this game.

pld
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 27 May 2003, 11:49   #164
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Ifu havent been playing r7, how do u know that LDK are masters of 2-3 mils accs with fi?
Round 8 when I was a fury MO, the defence for many of the attacks we launched, from the news-scan would consist of mostly (or on certainly a sizable amount) 2-3mil sized planets with purely fi ships, and then a few big buggers too.
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:01   #165
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Round 8 when I was a fury MO, the defence for many of the attacks we launched, from the news-scan would consist of mostly (or on certainly a sizable amount) 2-3mil sized planets with purely fi ships, and then a few big buggers too.
Hmm either there is something wrong with ur memory, either u r completely moron. There were no 2-3 mil planers in r8. We had around 20 people in top 200. And we had 3 top 10 players. Whats the point with 2-3 mil fleets ? We had fkloads od Xandas. I dont know what are you talking about ...
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:07   #166
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point
best of luck to LDK
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:13   #167
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i had that too

but i were attacking Fury\FanG\raH etc. :I
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:38   #168
VVV
[***]

VVV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I wish I had those 2-3 million score this round :-)
R4 = 46:10:3 = Bajoras Shlekta of Akmenine Tvirtove / LDK HC, Xanadu
R5 = 29:14:1 = ScrooGe of Piggybank / LDK HC, Xanadu
R6 = 26:9:13 = Scrooge of Hansa / LDK, Xanadu
R7 = 31:1:5 = Maxwell Smart Agent 86 of Get Smart / LDK, Xanadu
R8 = 47:6:9 = BETA 0 of I hate this game / LDK
R9 = Scanner
R9.5 = 4:5:13 = R6 Winner of Mandate of Heaven / LDK
Unread 27 May 2003, 12:51   #169
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
By the time LDK/Titans were 'actively' targeting Fury, I really doubt there was more then 10% of the Titans/LDK player base under 5 mil.
So please, stop talking out your ass.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:14   #170
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
you're all full of utter ****. go stroke yourselves, it's more fun than letting the oh-so-thinly veiled accusations of "you ****ing cheaters" out all over the boards.

stupid ****suckers.

&Omega;
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:38   #171
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
you're all full of utter ****. go stroke yourselves, it's more fun than letting the oh-so-thinly veiled accusations of "you ****ing cheaters" out all over the boards.

stupid ****suckers.
Having a stressful day Alby?

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:51   #172
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by isildurx
i had that too

but i were attacking Fury\FanG\raH etc. :I
Hehe, one of those was me
Unread 27 May 2003, 13:52   #173
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Hmm either there is something wrong with ur memory, either u r completely moron. There were no 2-3 mil planers in r8. We had around 20 people in top 200. And we had 3 top 10 players. Whats the point with 2-3 mil fleets ? We had fkloads od Xandas. I dont know what are you talking about ...
Well, maybe they were the virus fleets then or something, but they were frequently defending LDK planets - I dunno if there are any records of defences etc. surviving, I'll have to check up on it some other time. But the fact remains, they were there.
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:18   #174
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
See you trolling in another thread now

Why Lockhead was let in in r8 is pretty simple, he had a new planet which was according to db dumb not there from the start, so infact he had a clean planet then which he used himself apparently alone. Fury command of that time told creators about that and apparently they neither found or did anything if the planet was illegally maintained or not clean among the gamerules.

Infact the discussion took place in r5/r6 not as an exchange of farming techniques more as a consent meeting about using farms.
You clearly stated yourself that it wasnt illegal by the time it was used, so actually complaining about it makes you only look like a fool. Especially as you mix up things abit which make you *AGAIN* look rather uninformed. Pyramid Farming was only done once by Redbull in the start of r5 to avoid the negative effect of ingal farms and of the lmited attack percentage, still its doubtfull if not farming would have changed anything on r5

Furthermore its funny to see a troll calling others hypocrites based on lies and missinterpretations, clearly thats the way to go.

P.S. You might have a problem to get an answer from "fury" as fury disbanded end of r8. Furthermore i would be more then interested who of "fury" you talked to, because im aware you didnt contact any exec or sid about this topic, so infact it seems like someone made another fairytale up

Zhukov you should take the last bit of your reputation left (if there is any) and do what your signature tells us, embrace retirment and save us from silly posts full of lies and made up tales.
Your really amusing arent you Focht.
About Lockhead, I asked Hicks I belive, and he refused to answer. He actually turned grumpy, like he had something to hide. I asked Lockhead, he didnt want to answer too. Strange isnt it. This was right after round 8.

The discussion about who was the best farmers, was not in r5. Atleast not the one Im refering too. The one Im refering to happened not long ago, after r8 or early r9, here on these boards. As far as I remember it was Glatze vs yourself. Having a friendly discussion about who was the best to mass-farm back in those days.

Im perfectly aware of that farming was legal in r5 (after all Im not HC in WP either..). But it wasnt fully acccepted, and people who farmed tried to hide it. This continued into r6. I still remember Logbat denying farming, even though I had solid proof from his own galaxies forum..

Stopp living in your dream world Focht.

P.S Where in Germany do you live?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:36   #175
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Well, maybe they were the virus fleets then or something, but they were frequently defending LDK planets - I dunno if there are any records of defences etc. surviving, I'll have to check up on it some other time. But the fact remains, they were there.
And the fact remains. GET A CLUE !!!!!!!!111111 Before you reply check isilurx's thread once more.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:13   #176
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
And the fact remains. GET A CLUE !!!!!!!!111111 Before you reply check isilurx's thread once more.
lol is that the best you can manage? I was expecting more, like maybe a post with some substance, possibly explaining away my supposed misconceptions, but simply saying get a clue is somewhat less than I expected. never mind.
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:17   #177
zerocore
drow

zerocore is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
lol is that the best you can manage? I was expecting more, like maybe a post with some substance, possibly explaining away my supposed misconceptions, but simply saying get a clue is somewhat less than I expected. never mind.
We don't have to explain you anything, or to make excuses as we did nothing wrong.

R5 - 19:21:8 - zerocore of syndicate - LDK
R6 - 29:4:1 - Dark Templar of Evil Prime - LDK - #58
R7 - 2:6:2 - Malekith the Witch King of Naggarond - LDK BC
R8 - 26:10:7 - Darksorrow The Demon Hunter of Altar of Elders - LDK BC - #94
R9 - 33:2:1 - Infernal Battlefield of Acheron - "LDK" - #286
R9.5 - 23:9:1 - The Blackguard of Infernal Underdark - LDK HC - #6
R10 - 19:2:9 - BlackGuard of The Dark Armoury - FAnG/LDK BG - #4
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:21   #178
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point
Uhm... might want to tone it down a lilbit?

~P

&Omega;
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:32   #179
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
About Lockhead, I asked Hicks I belive, and he refused to answer. He actually turned grumpy, like he had something to hide. I asked Lockhead, he didnt want to answer too. Strange isnt it. This was right after round 8.

The discussion about who was the best farmers, was not in r5. Atleast not the one Im refering too. The one Im refering to happened not long ago, after r8 or early r9, here on these boards. As far as I remember it was Glatze vs yourself. Having a friendly discussion about who was the best to mass-farm back in those days.

Im perfectly aware of that farming was legal in r5 (after all Im not HC in WP either..). But it wasnt fully acccepted, and people who farmed tried to hide it. This continued into r6. I still remember Logbat denying farming, even though I had solid proof from his own galaxies forum..

some guy in my BG quit halfway through(maybe a bit earlier) through r8, and im PRETTY sure Lockhead took over his accuont, not 100% sure though.
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:55   #180
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by zerocore
We don't have to explain you anything, or to make excuses as we did nothing wrong.
I didn't say you had done anything wrong. In my true nature of assuming sportsmanship in opponents, I believe you just had lots of members/friends who weren't very good, and so there is nothing wrong there
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:09   #181
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
I didn't say you had done anything wrong. In my true nature of assuming sportsmanship in opponents, I believe you just had lots of members/friends who weren't very good, and so there is nothing wrong there
In r8, those 'poor' players as you call them, were much larger then 2-3 mil.
Gonna keep this up ... or have you been proven wrong enough?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:10   #182
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
i was fang MO at the time you are talking about.
we organized quite a few attacks on LDK and i have never seen anything like you describe on the newsscans.
#yes sometimes there were small fleets defending, but afaik that aint forbidden.....
during the big attack on girlee there were at least 50 planets defending who were not bigger than 5mill and sent mostly fighter fleets.
i know for fact that most of those were real players, but considering you arguments it could have been multies as well..

now bashar i recommend you shut up and let it rest.
if any alliance farms or multies it will be fairly obvious rather soon, because the whole universe got newsscans.

PS: good luck to you ldk

PPS: Before you tell me that i am on Ldk's side, i have never been allied to ldk in any round i played, and i dont like the ldk players i know
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:23   #183
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Unf_Slasher
~
Good post.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:52   #184
Bashar
Idle Git

I never once said LDK were cheating

Maybe I have got the rounds mixed up or summat, I remember noticing it sometime, but could be wrong about when

Anyway, I will have to try and find the logs and see when it was at some point, but really can't be arsed right now.
Unread 28 May 2003, 00:23   #185
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I never once said LDK were cheating

Maybe I have got the rounds mixed up or summat, I remember noticing it sometime, but could be wrong about when

Anyway, I will have to try and find the logs and see when it was at some point, but really can't be arsed right now.
You were implying it so very heavily. Choose your words better next time.

&Omega;
Unread 28 May 2003, 03:51   #186
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

If you were sure about lockhead cheating a 2nd time in r8, why didnt you pm a creator ? fury did, there was no official result on this case. So infact he was legally in this account.
Furthermore how you in your own view see farming as right or wrong or morally doubtfull is your own perception of things.
The gamerules were simple on that case and are still.
Farming is now ILLEGAL back then was legal. Nothing to doubt or
hard to explain. Neither something strange or anything else.
T&P and Redbulls alongside many other gals used farming as a
legitimate gametactic back then same as LDK and many other parties. So your point again for r9.5 is ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 28 May 2003, 07:16   #187
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Dont flatter yourself most of your def planets r7 were sub 1mil and unlike Bashar i keep evidence

http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk/cheater_newsie.html

One of your top LDK planets

11:18 was a 4mil gal (It finished 5mil!)

at a time when i myself was 20mil (not top 10)

Note that that LDK planet was also farming (which was also banned) planets in 11:18

Unread 28 May 2003, 08:09   #188
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
You never spoke to me after Round 8 by that time I'd realised you were an attention-seeking moron and started ignoring your PMs. I seem to remember you asking me about it mid round and I replied that I had no idea why he was let in simply because I was inactive during most of Round 8 and really didn't have any idea about his recruitment. Either way I'd never object to Lockhead joining Fury even if his planet wasn't "clean" everyone in this game cheats, everyone in this game is willing to work with cheaters, everyone in this game covers up for friends who cheat and everyone in this game is a hypocrite who demonises anyone who gets caught cheating. I've known Lockhead for about 2 years he's a friend and I trust him that's all that matters not weather he cheated in some stupid online game.

Good luck to LDK as a MO who opposed you for a long time you're a bitch to play against and I'm sure you'll be even more so now all the good alliances are gone.

Last edited by Hicks; 28 May 2003 at 11:35.
Unread 28 May 2003, 09:03   #189
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Incorrect. First of all we werent run by Xanadu. Secondly, after round 4, I hang out with T & P guys a lot and allthough we were attacking eachother a lot, we had a lot of fun in channels. So yes, we might have had a discussion about farming during the rounds. But this surely wasnt bragging in any way.

In round 4 my gal, 'hitharder' had 2 farms in gal, 2 people that did not want to attack really, but were friends and wanted to stick with us. We set up a plan with timed farming. Same with T & P from what I believe, allthough they had a slightly better plan and they knew in advance what quality gal they had and they aimed for the topspot with their plans. We were quite new and not as experienced as they were.

Round 5 was different. As we had two people who were fighting over eachother to pay for the gal, we didnt have any difficulties to make two gals. I think we wouldnt have been so succesfull if the round was free as a lot of plans were killed after Spinner announced paid planets. A full gal of retired players, RL friends, family, inactive alliancem8s playing farm for us made us #1, but also so lazy. Plus, as bink always said: 'a fleet going to a farm is a fleet not going to the enemy'.

Quote:
Im perfectly aware of that farming was legal in r5 (after all Im not HC in WP either..). But it wasnt fully acccepted, and people who farmed tried to hide it.
Wrong again, at least for us. I always admitted it and said: 'did it, didnt like it, will never do it again.' Which never happened in round 6, which was the last round I was around. I tried to make a deal with pepsi and T & P about a lameness ban (no farming, no multying/scanplanets) in our galgroups. Pepsi agreed, T & P did not, I think because they already had set up some tricky plans or farming plan. Not sure tho. But in round 6 we stormed the ranks with 3 top 10 gals without a single roid farmed. Every member had to obey to the rules, and if not, they were booted and reported, like Chax did throughout the rounds with pepsi.

Dont know why I am posting this in this thread. Good luck LDK, too bad I was only a member for a week
Unread 28 May 2003, 09:35   #190
Stabber
Big Man

Stabber is an unknown quantity at this point
off subject

but lo glatze long time no see
Unread 28 May 2003, 09:43   #191
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
indeed. greet Upchuck from me if you see him
Unread 28 May 2003, 10:47   #192
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Re: off subject

Quote:
Originally posted by Stabber
but lo glatze long time no see
how is the project RL ???
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 28 May 2003, 14:36   #193
servuz

servuz is an unknown quantity at this point
never heard about LDK
Can i join fury Bashar?
54:5:10 Tomato Of La ketchup 12,210 118,283,328. #1
14:5:16 Big nice dump 4032 48.525.420 #56
Always LDK
Unread 28 May 2003, 16:51   #194
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by servuz
never heard about LDK
Can i join fury Bashar?
No, you'll have to go through wrath, sorry
Unread 28 May 2003, 18:59   #195
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

To Glatze:
As I already explained to Focht, it wasnt directly about r5.

But tnx for a honest reply, I wish I could say the same to others here.
Unread 29 May 2003, 00:30   #196
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~de...95Overview.htm
Count the number of free flack planets attacking me, and the number of free flack planets defending me.

The ones attacking surely outnumber those that were defending Although I have to say, the battle suffered from snowballing ie every random and his dog jumped in to send ships once they saw something big was happening.

While none of those flack planets were controlled by me, I do not doubt the possibility that a few fury (or friends) may have controlled some (multi or not), and sent them to assist me.

The only reason some LDK planets were able to hold onto any roids during the stagnation of R7 was the multi flack they had available to them. Some of LDK's 'top' planets had 10-15 random planets that had only corsairs or pulsars. I even completly redesigned my fleet because of it, concentrating on fi/co/vultures to cnut the flack that highly targeted fr/de

In R6 I rarely saw any flack planets being used by the 'bashed' Fury side, which was one of the reasons we got pwned so bad. As for R8, most of DTA and a few Fury (Darki etc - wasnt fury at the start though) used flack for quite some time at the start of the round.

Although in saying all of this regarding R7, Fury and its allys were not completly innocent in terms of flack use (lo DTA), but on the whole compared to LDK, we were pretty much clean.

And yes I have nothing to do with Eclipse, I played R8 as a semi-serious scan planet, that got a bit carried away at the start, I then quit and played as a defence/annoyance planet (lo Parracida)

And ill never play pa again \o/
Unread 29 May 2003, 00:35   #197
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back LDK, I hope you have the respect for the game and for your own skills, which are formidable, to avoid some of the methods Ive seen you employ in the past.

THat goes for everyone really, but I think the game is headed in a good direction as far as cheating being less en vogue. I hope LDK follows that trend like otheres have.

But cheers. If you play fair you will play well and it should be fun.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 29 May 2003, 01:37   #198
CokeLight

CokeLight is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of curiousity....

...is it just a coincidence that you announce this at the same time as a FREE round starts off?

Anyways, good luck, see you on the battlefield etc. (defending my planet ofc) :-)
Unread 29 May 2003, 02:40   #199
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Nice to see you back, was sort of easy to guess you'd be around what with it being free and all, gl to all my old m8s in there(assuming you arsed yourselves enough to return to the game )
Unread 29 May 2003, 03:57   #200
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts
erm

LDK sucks man

Can't those lithuanian girls with their cell phones go play Quake or something?
Closed Thread