User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:59   #51
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
God you are worse then iraqi state television and donald rumsfeld put together.
Thats one way of putting it.

Why cant we just all get along? Why cant we all just delay attacking between the various blocks? Lets say not attack one another for 3 weeks. Then we could all attack Aneu =)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:50   #52
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
100% agreed, but I still wish them the best of luck
so do I

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 01:51   #53
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
They were certainly better than they are now.
heh, guess it was too much to ask to actually hear you, the great titans, say that we were "good"

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 03:02   #54
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Not_RIT

Why cant we just all get along? Why cant we all just delay attacking between the various blocks? Lets say not attack one another for 3 weeks. Then we could all attack Aneu =)
Rit go back to ChaoZ and try doing somthing for a while, not promoting noobs to HC so they do all the work.

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 09:52   #55
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck Zenith and FanG !
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:03   #56
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu
Rit go back to ChaoZ and try doing somthing for a while, not promoting noobs to HC so they do all the work.

Aneu
Your defenition of a so called 'n00b' I would find highly interesting, care to share it with us?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:14   #57
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
finally someone who had pitty with poor Aneu?

i would love to see some logs of Aneu bugging various alliance HC's for an agreement. or at least some quotes. Robs's siggy is too good to ignore the rest...

\o/
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 12:54   #58
Not_RIT

Quote:

Aneu
ChaoZ has some of the finest HC around, KoeN and Rember being very capable and excellant HC. Backed up by a firm and capable staff of officers. Zenith on the other hand, has you. Which is surley enough to detir the blind, deaf and dumb from joining let alone quality PA players.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 13:15   #59
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by niwaie
finally someone who had pitty with poor Aneu?

i would love to see some logs of Aneu bugging various alliance HC's for an agreement. or at least some quotes. Robs's siggy is too good to ignore the rest...

First running to all medium sized alliances to get HD merged in to Zenith with them. And then trying all alliances to allie with Zenith. He must have been busy indeed.

hAl
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:30   #60
Draki
> EvuL

Draki is an unknown quantity at this point
\o/ FAnG \o/
\o/ FAnG \o/
\o/ FAnG \o/

i still love this name
good luck to u guys and girlies

and to Zenith too ofc
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 17:58   #61
Aneu
H O N O U R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
ChaoZ has some of the finest HC around, KoeN and Rember being very capable and excellant HC. Backed up by a firm and capable staff of officers. Zenith on the other hand, has you. Which is surley enough to detir the blind, deaf and dumb from joining let alone quality PA players.
Lol, well concidering our members base is increasing, aswell as our influence, your statements are false.

Also it doesnt bother me one bit what people think of me, it bothers me if someone starts to slag off my friends or my alliance, as im sure you can understand.

Im sure ChaoZ has some fine HC, but that doesnt mean Zenith doesnt either. On the contrary actually.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:29   #62
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Lol, well concidering our members base is increasing, aswell as our influence, your statements are false.

Influence with whom? The small leftover alliances?

You're not a big dog Aneu, as much as you wish you were...and your attempts to play with the big dogs has made you nothing but enemies.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:32   #63
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese

You're not a big dog Aneu, as much as you wish you were...and your attempts to play with the big dogs has made you nothing but enemies.
Made me chuckle.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:37   #64
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Made me chuckle.
likewise
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:06   #65
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Made me moan. Something bout men in authority
or not....
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-

Last edited by Rinoa; 5 Mar 2003 at 20:04.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:31   #66
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Slightly ironic perhaps, coming from a MadCows HC.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:43   #67
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slightly ironic perhaps, coming from a MadCows HC.

Let me know when and where I claimed to be a major player in an important position, and I'll share the irony with you.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:56   #68
Not_RIT

Quote:

Also it doesnt bother me one bit what people think of me, it bothers me if someone starts to slag off my friends or my alliance, as im sure you can understand.

Im sure ChaoZ has some fine HC, but that doesnt mean Zenith doesnt either. On the contrary actually.

Aneu
I have not commented on the state of Zenith, only of their HC (you). In all fairness, and I am sure many people here will agree with me, I think your an utter arsehole. I find you very funny though, hillarious to be precise. Next round may just be fun.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 19:59   #69
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't understand
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:03   #70
Not_RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
I don't understand
Nor me, why are we seeing the blocks arranged in such a way as they are when we could all just attack Aneu? That would be fun =)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:11   #71
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
heh, can't help but I find that offensive. FAnG STILL isn't a small leftover. Maybe it looks less promessing for them this round then r7/8 but the round hasn't started yet and so far they proved more then alliances such as Eclipse or Oly(they cannot prove anything since they didn't play).

IN THEORY, FAnG is one of the alliances that proved the most (in the last 2 rounds) from all those who still play (since fury, tits, legion and co folded). So calling them small leftover might be a wrong conclusion.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:18   #72
Cochese
Retired

I was referring more to the alliances not part of any major block yet...in no way were my comments related to (or a stab at) FAnG.

If anything, they deserve better than this.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:37   #73
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
I have not commented on the state of Zenith, only of their HC (you). In all fairness, and I am sure many people here will agree with me, I think your an utter arsehole. I find you very funny though, hillarious to be precise. Next round may just be fun.
Rit as iv said, the oppinions of self-egotistical munchkins like you really dont bother me, what my friends think about me does.

Aswell as the fact that you are quite far from trying to back your 'hatred' for me with stupid sentances such as 'i am sure most people here', you are in no way able to contemplate that.

Now if you please, refrain from saying anything that is nothing to do with the topic.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:40   #74
Not_RIT

Quote:
Rit as iv said, the oppinions of self-egotistical munchkins like you really dont bother me, what my friends think about me does. Now if you please refrain from saying anything that is nothing to do with the topic.

Aneu
Of course you are not bothered by the opinions of myself and many others, you are far too aragont to be.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:42   #75
Aneu
H O N O U R

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
Of course you are not bothered by the opinions of myself and many others, you are far too aragont to be.
Arogant, no. I just dont take the oppinions of people who I dont really like nor trust to heart. Im sorry.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:52   #76
`Paul

`Paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmm clearly lay off Aneu hes a top bloke and a good m8 \o/ ...
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 20:55   #77
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve
Heh, goodluck to both Zenith and FanG. We together will form a powerful force of attack and hopefully ruffle some feathers (like we have already, quite easily tbh).
Ofcourse the word *block* came into the discussion, however i am amused that you consider Zenith and FanG a block when we see the WEE block and others which will come forward very soon.
Additionally every time i see the posts by people saying how Aneu is unable to make a alliance or is uncapable of making a decent one i just laugh at their stupidity and idioticy as they don't know him and of what he's acheived.
Goodluck to all and i'll see you on the battlefields.

Richie

Zenith Political Affairs HC
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:04   #78
SoliD

SoliD is an unknown quantity at this point
Not_RIT i dont know you but i think you sound like a utter arsehole,the topic is about fang and zenith joining forcers,if you have a problem then you should PM him and not put it up here as we DONT CARE

X - GLX
X - Tuba
X - ViruS
X - LCH
X - FAnG
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:26   #79
Not_RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by SoliD
Not_RIT i dont know you but i think you sound like a utter arsehole,the topic is about fang and zenith joining forcers,if you have a problem then you should PM him and not put it up here as we DONT CARE
Of course your not going to care, my main point is that im surprised anyone went anywhere near an alliance that has Aneu. He is not really a likeable fella and its rather obvious he has spammed the Zenith private channel with this thread to try and recover some of his already shredded respect and ego.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:40   #80
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Aneu
Tbh thats fairly hypocritical coming from you, especially as Zenith are unproven at all and thus have no right to claim any superiority at all over ChaoZ

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:49   #81
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Does this mean that ChaoZ will have a new #1 target
I'm deeply hurt

Quote:
Rit as iv said, the oppinions of self-egotistical munchkins like you really dont bother me, what my friends think about me does.
RIT is hardly a "self-egotistical munchkin". Not only is he pretty 'large' (no offence RIT ) but to be called self-egotistical by you is just a joke.

If he considered himself to have such a large ego would he (as he obviously shows he does) know the limits of his own alliance and thus operate and deal within these confines, unlike others - who I don't feel it necessary to point out - who are attempting to immediately play with the 'big boys' so to speak and (as Cochese pointed out) are making more enemies than a newly formed group of their 'calabire' can handle so early in their history.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:51   #82
Not_RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Does this mean that ChaoZ will have a new #1 target I'm deeply hurt

RIT is hardly a "self-egotistical munchkin". Not only is he pretty 'large' (no offence RIT ) but to be called self-egotistical by you is just a joke.

If he considered himself to have such a large ego would he (as he obviously shows he does) know the limits of his own alliance and thus operate and deal within these confines, unlike others - who I don't feel it necessary to point out - who are attempting to immediately play with the 'big boys' so to speak and (as Cochese pointed out) are making more enemies than a newly formed group of their 'calabire' can handle so early in their history.
Maddix I would love to attack you and reclaim my roids from R7/8 but alas I cannot. (muahaha element of surprise and all...oh damn!)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:52   #83
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Of course your not going to care, my main point is that im surprised anyone went anywhere near an alliance that has Aneu. He is not really a likeable fella and its rather obvious he has spammed the Zenith private channel with this thread to try and recover some of his already shredded respect and ego.
Please provide proof for that please RIT, id love to see it.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:57   #84
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We all got your point now, Not_RIT.
It's an official announcement & you should not spam it to death with your "Aneu-hate"
Ty

-MelAn-
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 21:58   #85
Not_RIT

Quote:
Please provide proof for that please RIT, id love to see it.

Aneu
I cannot of course prove it, but also you cannot prove that you did not to anyone outside of Zenith. The posts indicate that you probably did and with the lack of proper verfication on either side I shall believe my accusation. But in all fairness, does it really matter? No I think not.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:03   #86
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Richie987
Additionally every time i see the posts by people saying how Aneu is unable to make a alliance or is uncapable of making a decent one i just laugh at their stupidity and idioticy as they don't know him and of what he's acheived.
So what has he ever achieved?

I understand you want to back your friends up but please don't just post drivel, you only end up denting your own reputation without saving his.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:09   #87
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:

I understand you want to back your friends up but please don't just post drivel, you only end up denting your own reputation without saving his.
I have achieved what i have achieved, nothing more, nothing less.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:09   #88
Not_RIT

Quote:

Aneu has achieved many things, the biggest I know about is being HC in The Foundation back in Round 6, of course he was a faultless HC. Hard not to be when all your members are bots is it not?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:11   #89
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
Aneu has achieved many things, the biggest I know about is being HC in The Foundation back in Round 6, of course he was a faultless HC. Hard not to be when all your members are bots is it not?
I did just think that we ended this RIT, clearly your too low to leave things there.

TheFederation in r3-4/5 was a great achievement of mine yes.

TF in r6 was never even an alliance, it was a cover for a battle-group, mayby you'd like to think and get more info before you post next time RIT.

Aneu

Quote:

Last edited by Aneu; 5 Mar 2003 at 22:21.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:18   #90
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Goatie2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FAnG & Zenith Announcement

Quote:
You fall into a couple of those categories yourself...

Dumb = Yes
Deaf = perhaps
Blind = Nope
Quality PA Player = Nope

by the way Rit, who the **** do u think you are?
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:22   #91
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Goatie2k1

Hello Mr Controversy

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:25   #92
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

hiya KaneED!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:30   #93
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It would be rather funny if we could all agree a truce, enabling us to go and attack Aneu =)
Quote:

Quote:
Nor me, why are we seeing the blocks arranged in such a way as they are when we could all just attack Aneu? That would be fun =)
3rd time lucky?

/me looks around

nope

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.

Last edited by LeviUK; 5 Mar 2003 at 22:38.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:33   #94
SPGer

Unhappy

I think Aneu is a great guy he has done all good & yes in past people have tried things & things didn't always work... But I have seen that there has been times that things do work out its takes alot to make things work & may take a few times to get things just right before they do work ... & I beleive what Aneu is accomplishing today is going very well, & to cut a person down for what he is trying to accomplish is bs... You are not even letting things happen & to see what it is as a outcome... things do take time, so before all the accuzations, I think ya better sit back & watch!! Its way to early to sit here & cut someone down... if this is how pa people are then maybe time for pa to get a new uplift in players!! For something new to work it does take time as all alliance did in the past!! Aneu is a very good guy & yes I think its time to stop all the cutting down, wait, & see what happens !!!

Big hugs Aneu,
Pookie
(Spgers wife)

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:33   #95
Not_RIT

Quote:
You fall into a couple of those categories yourself...

Dumb = Yes
Deaf = perhaps
Blind = Nope
Quality PA Player = Nope

Dumb = far from it
Deaf = a little
Blind = a little
Quality PA Player = I have my moments, until Maddix comes collecting my roids

And I think im RIT, yes me. Funny that isnt it? Thinking that you are yourself. Sorry to disapoint you on that one, but I dont go in for all that 'voices in my head' stuff.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:39   #96
Not_RIT

Quote:
Originally posted by SPGer
I think Aneu is a great guy he has done all good & yes in past people have tried things & things didn't always work... But I have seen that there has been times that things do work out its takes alot to make things work & may take a few times to get things just right before they do work ... & I beleive what Aneu is accomplishing today is going very well, & to cut a person down for what he is trying to accomplish is bs... You are not even letting things happen & to see what it is as a outcome... things do take time, so before all the accuzations, I think ya better sit back & watch!! Its way to early to sit here & cut someone down... if this is how pa people are then maybe time for pa to get a new uplift in players!! For something new to work it does take time as all alliance did in the past!! Aneu is a very good guy & yes I think its time to stop all the cutting down, wait, & see what happens !!!

Big hugs Aneu,
Pookie
(Spgers wife)

HU
I am not cutting him down I am merley illustrating that he is a very modest man whom has much to be modest about.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:40   #97
Goatie2k1
Xanadu

Quote:
Dumb = far from it
Deaf = a little
Blind = a little
Quality PA Player = I have my moments, until Maddix comes collecting my roids

And I think im RIT, yes me. Funny that isnt it? Thinking that you are yourself. Sorry to disapoint you on that one, but I dont go in for all that 'voices in my head' stuff.
You clearly lack the intelligence required to identify a figure of speech.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 22:46   #98
Not_RIT

Quote:
You clearly lack the intelligence required to identify a figure of speech.
Far from it, I was just being pedantic.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:01   #99
LN-ArT

LN-ArT is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't got a clue of what this is about
But all I know is that Aneu is a good PA player, and a very nice person
so get off his back.

Greetings
LN-ArT
(ex-retired PA player)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 23:12   #100
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
pity to see a once happy thread turn into a pile of bull*hit
Ultores
Closed Thread