User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:32   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A question to you freaks

Chicken McNuggets

or

McChicken Nuggets.

One is right. The other is not. This doesn't, however, stop people using both. So which are you?
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:34   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: A question to you freaks

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Chicken McNuggets

or

McChicken Nuggets.

One is right. The other is not. This doesn't, however, stop people using both. So which are you?
Chicken McNuggets
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:35   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I have no idea

McChicken Nuggets sounds better

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:35   #4
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
You're question is based on an incorrect proposition. They are Chicken McNuggets, not the other way round. Once upon a time many years ago I used to make them
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:37   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
You're question is based on an incorrect proposition. They are Chicken McNuggets, not the other way round. Once upon a time many years ago I used to make them
'That's the point of the question'

I used to say McChicken Nuggets.

Now I just don't know where I stand.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:39   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
McChicken Nuggets

i never order them either way as they are horrid
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:41   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
the question is...

if they are Chicken McNuggets.

why isnt there a Chicken McSandwich?! huh?!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 00:53   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Jeezus. You really ARE me.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:10   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
A chicken is for cassaroles, and not just for nuggets
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 02:55   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Chicken nuggets
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:02   #11
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Little yellow thingys i call them
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:04   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
chicken nuggets
:P
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:16   #13
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
there is a joke about mcdonalds burgers and lesbians in there somwhere, but i shall leave it for the imagination.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 05:05   #14
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
there is a joke about mcdonalds burgers and lesbians in there somwhere, but i shall leave it for the imagination.
Burgered if I know.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:08   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Burgered if I know.
Something to do with McFurburgers probably.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:11   #16
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
How can you eat MacDonald's?
Ughhhh.

You should eat something healthy, like kebabs.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:29   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i once ordered an exclusive menu, was so funny, i read the menu all wrong it said 'exclusive', me and my mate tought it was a new kind of menu, so we ordered the "exclusive' menu hehe, we were quite drunk, and it took the waiter quite some time to explain to us that doesnt excist :/ you should have seen his face!
Two exclusive menu's pls :P
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:35   #18
Ap0k
Spritely:

my point still stands...

why doesnt the chicken get turned into 'McSandwiches' then?

clearly the McDonalds ppl havent thought this through...
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:38   #19
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

And where is the word 'Mc' in Fillet o' Fish?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:40   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain T'Bolt
McDonalds don't do snadiwches.

Besides, it's Sausage McMuffins, not McSausage Muffins
McChicken Sandwich.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:43   #21
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
McChicken Sandwich.
ty
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:45   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Is only found in you're weirdo country
You don't have McChicken Sandwiches.

hahahahaha
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:50   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Do you have Tahitian Waffle Cones?

Or McOz

Or Billabong burgers?
I hope that's sarcasm.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 10:53   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
You mcdonalds has mcchicken sandwiches

Mine has nachos

Mine = teh win
In Germany they have beer.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:04   #25
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Our beer = taken from the top

Your beer = taken from the bottom

The bottom = all the **** that settles there

In conclusion:

Your beer = ****
Example?

And I stand by American beer being, in general, piss.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:06   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
TYNESIDE BROWN ALE
Hmm. Ale drinker eh.

Pint of mild before they put you back in the home sir?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:12   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I've never come within 20,000 km of the stuff

I have heard stories

Our beer is lager, except bitterer then the german stuff.
Aussie?
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:16   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Our beer = taken from the top

Your beer = taken from the bottom
Explain please. If your answer includes the fact that the connector is on the top of the keg then you've obviously never taken one apart.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:17   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Aye, 'tis true
The only thing remotely related to Australia I drink is Fosters and Castlemaine.

But you're beating the Americans.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:21   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I should ask my uncle who worked in a beer facotry for 15 odd years.

It's where the beer get's taken from. The beer that goes into your bottles gets taken from the bottom of the holding tank. Our's gets taken from the top.

Ours is Lager, I don't know what yours is.
Noone drinks Real Ale these days. All people drink is imported lager.

As such I couldn't care if Caines bitter was taken from the top of the tank, bottom of the tank or the arse end of a donkey.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:22   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
is it true that you have your beer warm?
Oh dear, now I see.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 11:23   #32
Idi

Re: A question to you freaks

Quote:
Chicken McNuggets

or

McChicken Nuggets.

chicken mcnuggets.

and in the 6 hours i worked at mcdonalds, that was all i made.

i actually cant eat them now :/