User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:08   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Carlsberg dont make Pizza

But if they did, theyd have go a helluva long way to beat Goodfella's Pepperoni Perfection, which currently ranks as "Probably the best pizza in the world"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:10   #2
Kiss

I cant imagine a lager pizza.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:22   #3
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
You have Goodfella's over there?! It's sadly all but out of business in my area
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:24   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Siscillians

Probably just a local thing. But mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:30   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
You have Goodfella's over there?! It's sadly all but out of business in my area

BIG Pizzas. Tons of topping. Mmmmm.

I still miss the fact i cant buy White Castle burgers over here, but im guessing someone will rectify that sooner rather than later.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 18:31   #6
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Domino's Pizza rocks my world.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 19:06   #7
Idi

The only Goodfellas pizzas I've ever seen have been ****e, tiny affairs with **** all topping...
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:26   #8
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
No pizza comes close to the real Italian thing.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:37   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodfellas is mass produced crap.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 20:38   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Pizza Express rock

no other pizza comes close
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 21:02   #11
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
Pizza Express rock

no other pizza comes close
Nino's in Reading is good, run by Italians, superb pizza. As for pizza chains Pizza Express is damn good, however for quick, cheap deliveries, Pizza Go Go cant be beaten.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:05   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Why hasn't anyone suggested that DIY pizzas are best?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:58   #13
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
there's a place called Giordano's (i think that's how you spell it), just off the 417 in kissimmie (i think that's how u spell that too), in florida. they make real chicago town style, pizzas there. I couldn't finish 1 slice. it's that packed with topping, i would say it's about an inch thick. Personally i prefer the mozzarella from pizza hut (stuff crust or deep pan of course), as i can at least finish half of a large one of those.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 22:58   #14
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Carlsberg is manky
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:06   #15
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
Carlsberg is manky
It took that long for someone to point this out... heh.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:47   #16
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point
Papa John's around here rock.
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:56   #17
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
there's a place called Giordano's (i think that's how you spell it), just off the 417 in kissimmie (i think that's how u spell that too), in florida. they make real chicago town style, pizzas there. I couldn't finish 1 slice. it's that packed with topping, i would say it's about an inch thick. Personally i prefer the mozzarella from pizza hut (stuff crust or deep pan of course), as i can at least finish half of a large one of those.

Theres one of the 192 in Kissimmee. Last time i phoned he asked "ah hi Mr Thomas how you doing? you want the usual tonight?"

thats when i realisd that maybe id ordered too many pizzas from them :-(

its known as their world famous stuffed crust. and its literally an inch thick with topping stuff.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 23:58   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
authentic italian pizza blows all of these out the water, but

im quite partial towards dominoes, armandos, etc

and people hwo can enjoy pizza hut are robots.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:00   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
authentic italian pizza blows all of these out the water, but

im quite partial towards dominoes, armandos, etc

and people hwo can enjoy pizza hut are robots.

As someone whos spent time in Italy on a regular basis , i can pretty much confirm "Authentic" Italian pizzas over here are nothing like the wafer thing , inedible pieces of barely warm dough you get served in most Italian restaurants.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 01:41   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Nothing, and I do mean, NOTHING, beats a Donar Kebab / Chips pizza.

Anybody who disagrees with me, needs to come out, get completely pissed, and eat one at 4 in the morning.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 02:03   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Nothing, and I do mean, NOTHING, beats a Donar Kebab / Chips pizza.

Anybody who disagrees with me, needs to come out, get completely pissed, and eat one at 4 in the morning.
yer, they are ****ing awesome

Tell you what i used to love, there was a take away owned by some italians in my town a few years back (cept they ran away because of tax fraud or something, heh), and they did 8" pizzas with bolognese on top for £1. 100p. I was loving it. That was the best shop clarkstons ever lost.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 03:55   #22
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
frozen: goodfellas ciabatta syle pepperoni

Fresh: chicken and mushroom from Koochini in Sunderland.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:08   #23
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
we allways buy our pizza's at a local place, i'm quite sure its a setup for the maffia, cause they never seem to be very happy to see customers, but its the best pizza i ever ate!
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:10   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
we allways buy our pizza's at a local place, i'm quite sure its a setup for the maffia, cause they never seem to be very happy to see customers, but its the best pizza i ever ate!
That's the best place to get your pizza \o/
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:15   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I almost never eat pizzas anymore, but theres a little place just where i live, that makes these superb Italian pizzas almost free, where I always go when i want a pizza. The dude who works there is as hell, he always gives "us" (Me and my "friends") discounts, if we manage to answer his questions, while he makes the pizza.
Its not very thick, (the bottom) but full off topping.
Only problem is that they dont deliver, so i have to go there.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 09:17   #26
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
There is no such thing as an edible, nay delicious, meat pie floater, its mushy peas of just the right consistency, its tomato sauce piquant in its cheekiness, its pie filling tending even towards named parts of the animal. There are platonic burgers made of beef instead of cow lips and hooves. There are fish 'n' chips where the fish is more than just a white goo lurking at the bottom of a batter casing and you can't use the chips to shave with. There are hot dog fillings which have more in common with meat than mere pinkness, whose lucky consumers don't apply mustard because that would spoil the taste. It's just that people can be trained to prefer the other sort, and seek it out. It's as if Machiavelli had written a cookery book.

Even so, there is no excuse for putting pineapple on pizza.
Terry Pratchett
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 14:22   #27
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Auro
Papa John's around here rock.
Their thin crust is the only kind I can stand eating.

Pizza Hut > *

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote