User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 22 Oct 2002, 19:00   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Exploer.exe error - NTL?

Getting help on here has turned into a bit of a habit in the last few days...anyway

I just (eventually) got an ntl CD, put it in, installed the software it needs and signed up to the unlimited package.

Now when restart my comp i get an error message along the lines of 'Explorer.exe error, A:\ not accessible, please insert a disk to continue'

i click cancel and everything is fine, but this is coming up everytime i boot up and it's getting annoying.

anyone any ideas?

afaik all i installed was the 'gearbox connection kit' that ntl uses.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2002, 19:03   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
if its only at boot then that damn cd put something on your startup

check:

- startup folder on your Start Menu
- run 'msconfig' and check what boots, if you dont know what it is, untick, reboot, and see if its that
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote