User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:16   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
How long do you use the interweb?

How long do you use the internet every day at work? And what work do you do?
I can't help for feeling a tad guilty for reading GD here at work.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:17   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How long do you use the interweb?

i'd sack you
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:21   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i'm generally online at work for between half an hour and an hour a day, depending on what work i have to do and what boss is in ()
i do stay on top of my work though and therefore feel no guilt for being online
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:21   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I have no work so I spend upwards of 6 hours a day on here. The managers dont care though, they are generally doing the same kind of thing.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:22   #5
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i'd sack you
You'd make a crap boss no? More like a company Hitler.
Aren't you supposed to be working right now? Or are you one of those school children with web access?
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:29   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
You'd make a crap boss no? More like a company Hitler.
Aren't you supposed to be working right now? Or are you one of those school children with web access?
i wouldn't be your boss. i'd be your former employer.

i wouldn't be sacking you as a bonding exercise or in order to 'better motivate you'. i'd be sacking you because you're a waste of company money.

I'm self employed. but i'm tempted to move into management consultancy.

I see a lot of downsizing i could get my teeth into.

PS that 'school child' comment... sloppy. age is nothing to be proud of, that's why i botox
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 16:46   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am still a pedantic professional twat and that´s why I call myself ´selfemployed´. Also I must stop trolling.
You may be right and still be wrong
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:32   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Too much.

It's terrible, I know perfectly well that I spend too much time on here, and while I'm on here I'm not doing the things I need to do. As soon as I come off, I think "ah, I'll get down and do xxxx". Then I come on quickly, check my e-mail, and realise an hour has passed as I check various other areas of the net. I'm so unproductive
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:38   #9
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Never, having a job that doesn't require or provide access helps.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:45   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i'd sack you
You mean you'd be touching his sack.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:42   #11
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

touch the other one too yahwe, itd be rude to just touch one

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 20:26   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

We don't have a PC at work, let alone internet access. Having said that if we did, and if I caught one of my staff browsing the internet when they were supposed to be working, I'd have to agree with Yahwe. I would discipline them and if it continued I would sack them. Christ, I go mental enough at staff if I catch them sending text messages to their friends/boyfriends when they are supposed to be working.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 20:36   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It depends on the job, really.

If it's some desk job where you're sitting behind a PC, it's obviously less of a fuss to do some random Internetting now and then (provided you do finish your work) as opposed to when, say you're a surgeon and a patient lies on the table dying a squealing death because you're too busy managing your fantasy football team.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 20:51   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I browse the web all the time at my job. I don't use this forum however as I would spend 100% of my worktime posting. So I had the site blocked.

People see me browsing all the time with no consequences. Anyone who gets fired for using the web obviously wasn't useful enough in the first place.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 22:02   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I do no work. If I'm at home (which i guess is usually 5 days out of each week) I'd probably spend about six hours online every day.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 22:18   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: How long do you use the interweb?

Quote:
More like a company Hitler.
I once accompanied Hitler. This was back in 1929, of course, back before he truly hit the big time. I remember it just like it was yesterday. I was dining alone in one of the more sophisticated of Munich's restaurants, enjoying my usual order of Großepotnodle and fagrecht mit slagchgocht, when in came Hitler and his entourage. I noticed that they were seated by the Maitre'D only several yards from where I was sitting. Hitler and Hess proceeded to take off their jackets and seat themselves, whilst Goebbels announced that he "needed a piss like a camel" after all that drinking and was "going to the bogs for a slash", with his vacant place thankfully giving me a prime view of Hitler. I realised then that this was a great opportunity to perhaps get to know a little about this remarkable man. So, I introduced myself and asked if I could join them. They were terribly depressed, as it turned out; Hess had come off particularly badly after betting seven thousand marks on a runner in a ‘Fatty Push’ (A popular Bavarian competition, in which particularly obese men from the region are chased by mobs over long distances for free beer, fame and glory, in that order.) in which his chosen runner had spontaneously combusted half way through. Accusations that he had actually been ignited had been thrown about, and in short order, Hess had unwittingly found himself embroiled in a major political scandal. They had been out drinking, in order to boost morale. Hitler chastised Hess for making such a “****ing nonce’s mistake.” in betting such big money on a race. The mood was sour, to say the least.

Goebbels returned, after a time, and I decided that now would be a good time to lighten the mood, and reveal my vested interest here; I was the nephew of Rupprecht von Murdo, owner of Der Bruste, the large national tabloid, and that he had expressed an interest in meeting with Hitler to possibly offer support to the Nazis. The mood immediately brightened, with Hitler announcing that this was “ace news”, and we resolved together to go off on a new round of drinking around Munich city centre. Oh, what fun we had. In those days, Munich had a thriving booze culture, and we went on a massive binge drink around it’s bars, clubs, discotheques, and beer halls. Goebbels got lucky, and pulled a fit bird from Franconia called Guntrum, whilst Hess got her fat mate. Upon leaving Reichskanzler, a new techno club behind the Frauenkirche, we wished them off, with Goebbels promising that Guntrum “won’t be able to walk straight for a month after I’m finished with the cow.” We, however, kept on drinking until we were so far gone that we could barely stand up. Eventually, with it pushing dawn, - and after Hitler had stolen a small tree from the grounds of a large house and started to use it as a “Jewbuster”, as he called it, by throwing it at parked cars – we decided to call it a night and go home for many hours of peaceful sleep. We wished each other well, and departed, each our separate ways.

I never saw him again, after that. The negotiations with uncle Rupy went very well, though, so I’m told.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 26 Jan 2005 at 22:24.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 10:37   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
i wouldn't be your boss. i'd be your former employer.

i wouldn't be sacking you as a bonding exercise or in order to 'better motivate you'. i'd be sacking you because you're a waste of company money.

I'm self employed. but i'm tempted to move into management consultancy.

I see a lot of downsizing i could get my teeth into.

PS that 'school child' comment... sloppy. age is nothing to be proud of, that's why i botox
Oh look... hypocrisy... fireing people for using the web, but being self-employed and thus being your own manager, you surf GD all day. Mr waste of company money.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:10   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've been put on a computer that has a screen unable to be seen by the rest of the office, and the two people who usually occupy the desks adjacent to me are off today.

No work for me!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:15   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm a student \o/

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:18   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I've been put on a computer that has a screen unable to be seen by the rest of the office, and the two people who usually occupy the desks adjacent to me are off today.

No work for me!
As a famous Dutch saying goes: "als de baas van huis is dan danst de programmeur op tafel" (lit: If the boss is out the programmer dances on the table).
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:31   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I am not going to comment on this, I've heard from thrustworthy resources that our network guys are a bunch of nazi asshats.

oh shit
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:42   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
As a famous Dutch saying goes: "als de baas van huis is dan danst de programmeur op tafel" (lit: If the boss is out the programmer dances on the table).
I'm dancing through the internet!
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 11:42   #23
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i think an average online time for me would be between 6 and 10 hours a day :/

way too much time i know

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:53   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I browse the web all the time at my job. I don't use this forum however as I would spend 100% of my worktime posting. So I had the site blocked.

People see me browsing all the time with no consequences. Anyone who gets fired for using the web obviously wasn't useful enough in the first place.
What was your job again? It was something with turning people down for welfare support if I remember correctly?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:54   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He works for some borough council in Londinium.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:55   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What was your job again? It was something with turning people down for welfare support if I remember correctly?
It was something like that. I work in the same place, but I write SQL reports on our property database now (sort of).
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:56   #27
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
It was something like that. I work in the same place, but I write SQL reports on our property database now (sort of).
why aren't you at work?
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 12:57   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
why aren't you at work?
I don't work Thursdays, I am doing a MSc at the LSE for one day a week which my work pays me to do.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 13:00   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I don't work Thursdays, I am doing a MSc at the LSE for one day a week which my work pays me to do.
alright, you win this time Mr Bond.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 13:10   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
For a given value of 'doing'.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 13:15   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

The point is, I am enrolled on such a course.
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 17:14   #32
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

about 4 hours straight after work, and 2 minutes here, and 45 sec there, and 10 min here and sporadically random times at work.. maybe add it up, comes to about 6-7 hours total a day.. unless out in the field then i forget what internet means.. heh

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote