User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 14:48   #1
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Car styling

I've just played through Need for Speed Underground, and also, I just bought an Audi S4 (Yes, real life)(Had to get some more hp from my old A4). Anyone here got any clue about how I can style my new car? What preformance upgrades can I get for it? It's already 300ish hp's..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 14:51   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Car styling

Styling your car makes you look even gayer than you usually do you muppet.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 14:53   #3
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Set it on fire for that unique look.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 14:53   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Not Grimble
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:10   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:11   #6
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Re: Car styling

Quote:
No, I look sexeh, and even more sexeh when I drive around in my car with preformance upgrades and styling kits.

PS! "Hvor som helst, når som helst, mot åkken som helst!"

Edit: Atleast more sexeh than SilverSmoke. (Marry x-mas you dutch cnut!)

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:24   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Modified cars just scream 'Look at me! I'm a ****!'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:25   #8
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Modified cars just scream 'Look at me! I don't have a ****!'
Fixed

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:26   #9
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:26   #10
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Let me guess, you guys have shit all money and/or car and feel better by rackign down on mine?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:28   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

You guessed wrong, try again.*

*hint, styling your car is ****ing gay
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:31   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

modifying cars is in general done by poor people who save up for shit like that to feel better and to feel having like a bigger dick and after that they brag about it on a forum and the worst thing is the more you object against it to put it nicely the more they feel better and in one our this particular cool geezer will step in his car with a smile of narcasism and the most worse cases dont even have that vague feeling far away in their empty body saying dude i am such a twat thats the most horrible part of all this
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:32   #13
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

I'll admit, posting on this forum is ****ing gay, but styling a car can be nice. It's like decorating your ****ing house you ****sucker.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:34   #14
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

You must have a really small penis
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:34   #15
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
modifying cars is in general done by poor people who save up for shit like that to feel better and to feel having like a bigger dick and after that they brag about it on a forum and the worst thing is the more you object against it to put it nicely the more they feel better and in one our this particular cool geezer will step in his car with a smile of narcasism and the most worse cases dont even have that vague feeling far away in their empty body saying dude i am such a twat thats the most horrible part of all this
Here, have a few:

........ !!!!!! ,,,,,,, ------

Use them freely.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:36   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

do you put your arm out of the window while driving?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:37   #17
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
You must have a really small penis
Atleast, I'm Not Grimble.

Can you explain to me why styling a car, is different from, say, buying clothes you like, or even bother to brush your hair/use gel in it. You are all walking billboards, screaming for attention (Obviously I know I'm wrong here, as most of you look like shit).

Now, present me a decent argument or shut the **** up.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:38   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle

most of you look like shit

that's true lovepants
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:39   #19
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'll admit, posting on this forum is ****ing gay, but styling a car can be nice. It's like decorating your ****ing house you ****sucker.
True, styling a car can be nice... My grandfather got his Jaguar X-type modified by some racing team, they improved the engines performance and fitted a few exterior decorations, subtle and stylish. Cost ****ing loads, only something I would personally consider if I had money to burn.

Most people who "style" cars tend to be "boy racers". They do it badly so that the car just looks tacky and they look gay. But considering its an S4, you may not fall into this catogory. Don't do any modifications yourself, take it to a garage; buy a car magazine and look at the adverts in the back.

Hmm.

La.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:39   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
do you put your arm out of the window while driving?
Nope, and on Friday and Saturday evenings I go to the pub and drink with buddies. I use my car to drive from A-B, but I still want it to look nice as for getting a decent reselling price and because I have fairly important work where I can't drive a pieceofshitwithengine.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:39   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buying something because it's fashionable is ****ing gay too.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:39   #22
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Wearing clothes that look good makes you look good.

Having a nice haircut makes you look good.

Having a modified car makes you look like a retard.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:40   #23
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
that's true lovepants
You are almost as sexeh as me, so I won't include you in the unsexeh people list.

Regards,

RiCo

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:40   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:

:Gimli:
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:42   #25
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Audi S4 amazing =) i like that car, if i was you i wouldnt tune it too much, as it allready looks like a beast!
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:43   #26
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
True, styling a car can be nice... My grandfather got his Jaguar X-type modified by some racing team, they improved the engines performance and fitted a few exterior decorations, subtle and stylish. Cost ****ing loads, only something I would personally consider if I had money to burn.

Most people who "style" cars tend to be "boy racers". They do it badly so that the car just looks tacky and they look gay. But considering its an S4, you may not fall into this catogory. Don't do any modifications yourself, take it to a garage; buy a car magazine and look at the adverts in the back.

Hmm.

La.
I was not thinking of vinyl or neon. Just something bumper behind and maybee a small spoiler. Not to sure about that yet.

Thanks for a decent answer mate.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:45   #27
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:

Quote:
Buying something because it's fashionable is ****ing gay too.

And girls marry 80 year old rich mother****ers because they truly enjoy their stamina in bed aswell as their excessive good looks.

Grow the **** upp kids.

There is something called real life.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:47   #28
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearhead
Audi S4 amazing =) i like that car, if i was you i wouldnt tune it too much, as it allready looks like a beast!
Yes, another friend of mine already told me. He has a cabrio Audi 100 2002model. He styled it quite alot, but told me that the S4 should not be styled that much as it would look 'cheap'. I was thinking of rims, but it's hard to find webshops who sells decent rims in Germany. Anyone got links?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:49   #29
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
And girls marry 80 year old rich mother****ers because they truly enjoy their stamina in bed aswell as their excessive good looks.
Were you trying to make some sort of point here?

It's not about having money, it's about spending it on something utterly retarded. In real life, people with modified cars (unless it's done tastefully, which is rare as ****) are morons.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:50   #30
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

It's not about having money, it's about spending it on something utterly retarded. In real life, people with modified cars (unless it's done tastefully, which is rare as ****) are morons.
posting to agree with my friend, colleague and countryman.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:50   #31
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

The fact that you went from Need for Speed Underground to car mods in the same paragraph makes me think it'll look

A. Cheap
B. Retarded
C. Horrible
D. All of the above
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 15:53   #32
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:

I think you've missed the whole point of this thread.

I was asking for advice on how to do it tastefully.

If you want, we can meet up, as I'm Norwegian aswell, and you can take a look. It's not going to look untastefull. I drove NFSU without vinyls or decals.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:06   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:

Grow the **** upp kids.

There is something called real life.
What?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:08   #34
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
What?
Exactly.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:10   #35
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maek Shure Yuo Get Teh Whels Taht Spin Rund An Rund Wen Teh Car Is Stoped They R Col

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:16   #36
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Unhappy Re: Car styling

Ahhim ah nott gunna budda posthin' ere anehmoreh.

Have fun with my thread.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:17   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cars. There's another load of cobblers. We'd be better off driving cows, like in the olden days.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 16:20   #38
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

sure style it. but you'll have to go out driving with a baseball cap and nike trainers. is that what you really want?

when i am old have a job and £££$$$€€€ i'm going to buy an executive car like a BMW 7 series becuase my dream is to become a boring middle aged man
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:34   #39
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

just get a little spoiler and some sexeh alloys, nothing too ott, and mabie get someone in a garrage to look at the engine...
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:48   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only thing I would "soop" my car up with is a decent CD/minidisk player (my friend has a l33t one), capable of holding more than one CD.

Oh, and I might add a Knight-Rider red light, because thats

Apart from that, you'll look like a fool driving round. Noone will think you are cool or look good. 99% of people I know roll their eyes and go "twat" when they see a car that is so low to the ground it scrapes the undercarriage on a ramp. Or has a spoiler as high as the car, when the actual car won't be going faster than 70mph (no need for spoiler, boyo).

I hope you crash your car and write it off. Then it'll look REAL COOL.
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 17:59   #41
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Question Re: Car styling

Why do you hope I crash my car?

What's with all this surpressed anger you guy's have?

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:00   #42
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

We're angry because we're internet people who sit in front of our computer on our fat asses and don't have jobs or money or girlfriends, and it makes our sad lives better to tell people we hope they chrash their car/die/get herpes/choke on a penis
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 18:10   #43
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Bingo

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 19:45   #44
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

I want a car that looks like utter shit.

With spikes.

So I can swipe boy racers, who've lovingly read Max Power and copied, badly, the things they've seen in there in the hope it'll get the girls they've seen in there.

And giggle.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:15   #45
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
We're angry because we're real-life working people people who don't sit in front of our computer on our fat asses and have jobs and money and a wife, and it makes our happy lives even better than it already is to tell people we hope they chrash their car/die/get herpes/choke on a penis
Fixed to fit my own personal circumstances, ta

Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:18   #46
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We're angry, and tell people we hope they chrash their car/die/get herpes/choke on a penis
I'm uncomplicated.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:22   #47
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
We're angry because we're internet people who sit in front of our computer on our fat asses and don't have jobs or money or girlfriends, and it makes our sad lives better to tell people we hope they chrash their car/die/get herpes/choke on a penis
yo, im skinny.
But i don't have a job or a girfriend.
Can i still be angry?

ps coke sucks
pps cars sucks dude, get a real life LOL
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:26   #48
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
yup, I'd have to agree...there are more useful things to spend that money on
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:30   #49
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Yes, Snurx. You fit the cathegory with good margins.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 19 Dec 2003, 20:35   #50
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
yup, I'd have to agree...there are more useful things to spend that money on
Your so ****ing cheap. If you claim to use your money only on usefull items, your a liar. And, I can afford it. Besides, if I told you I've just spent £90 to buy a new harddrive you would say I was a cool cat, but as I got other interests I'm an ally cat. You have no perspective on things at all.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?