User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:28   #1
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Ho Ho Ho - merry christmas

http://pirate.planetarion.com/index.php?styleid=31

i think i need shooting

:sleigh: :santa: :nuts:
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:34   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ho Ho Ho - merry christmas

That's pretty harsh on the eyes.

Still, better than last years snow stuff.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:40   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Thanks
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:40   #4
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

Still shit
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:42   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

This snow is harsh though.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:43   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Try editing a post

edit: oh wait its fine now
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:44   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK, I spoke to soon, there is some kind of even worse snow thing, you magnificent bastard.

edit : And when I try and edit, I also get all that script tag crap too.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:48   #8
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

die
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:49   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

turning the snow off bah humbug
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:51   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Christmas is shite.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 22:55   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Grinch
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:16   #12
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian

i think i need shooting

I'll get my shotgun...
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:21   #13
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

But Its Pretteh
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:23   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

While you're still considering great ideas Karm, how about an embedded wav file of Slade's "Merry Christmas" forcibly played at everyone 24/7!

That could really crank up the suicide rate.
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:24   #15
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

:sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh: :sleigh:

Edited to remive stupid use of smilies
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:26   #16
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

super if u presist in doing that with the smilies i will have ur account deleted - ok
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:27   #17
Yeggstry

Quote:
But Its Pretteh
I'm glad someone thinks so...
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:28   #18
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

BTW - cool trick
select the xmas theme (can be done using the style chooser on the footer of every page)
the do the following
Quick Links -> Log Out
and the forums will turn grayscale )
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:48   #19
Yeggstry

Quote:
BTW - cool trick
select the xmas theme (can be done using the style chooser on the footer of every page)
the do the following
Quick Links -> Log Out
now THAT I I am impressed with

btw, how did u do it??
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:49   #20
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

not the foggiest
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:55   #21
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Seems to do it with all the styles. If you press cancel on the logout thing it still logs you out.

And Karmulian that is harsh :/
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:56   #22
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

very nice style, I'll be using it
'cos I love christmassy stuff and I'm not a big moany ponce like most ppl around here :snowman:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2003, 23:58   #23
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Any way we can keep/acquire the grayscale style?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:03   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Argh, my eyes!
The goggles do nothing!
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:03   #25
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
BTW - cool trick
the do the following
Quick Links -> Log Out

er it has nothing to do with which theme you select, it's just the confirmation box that pops up asking if you want to logout that courses it
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:04   #26
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

using it.

missing the snow tho.

gimme snow

ho ho ho

I'm rhyming yo!
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:07   #27
Super
Sub

Btw, it doesn't even show the thread starter now as far as I can see.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:08   #28
Super
Sub

Oh it does, but its confusingly under the name "Last Post".
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:10   #29
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

all of the headers need moving right one column
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 00:19   #30
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

i was in the middle of doing it

should now be sorted and carried accross to all styles
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:21   #31
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

As horrible as last year.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 12:24   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

worst forum skin.. EVER for eternity¹²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²¹
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:08   #33
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

**** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off. **** off.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:12   #34
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i think its lovely. i approve.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:34   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Ho Ho Ho - merry christmas

Note to users: Someone being "rude" about Christmas is not a valid reason for moderator intervention.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:37   #36
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

I think it looks really good actually. Doesn't take long to load either, so my poor modem approves too.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 13:43   #37
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

Quote:

i think i need shooting
Shall I do it or you?

The colour scheme is nasty

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 15:55   #38
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Note to users: Someone being "rude" about Christmas is not a valid reason for moderator intervention.
1. it should be
2. you have a responsibility to "christmas up" your avatar. Get your package out (oo-er) and give Oliver the red costume and beard that would make him almost human.
3. I keep mentioning this... XMAS AVATARS FOR ALL!

:snowman: :tree: :tree:
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 15:57   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You can shove your Christ-mass up your arse as far as I'm concerned.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:07   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING*!

*well they were until i changed skin that is
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:21   #41
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
You can shove your Christ-mass up your arse as far as I'm concerned.
No-one is advocating the worship of the virgin birth or any of that cobblers. This is the real christmas, the prezzies, the laziness, the overeating, the drunkenness, the whole British tradition, that we're talking about here.

It would be cool if you got a visit from the Ghosts of Moderating Past, Moderating Present, and Moderating Yet-To-Come...
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:23   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Ho Ho Ho - merry christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the laziness, the overeating, the drunkenness,
Is this not merely Britain at any other time of the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
It would be cool if you got a visit from the Ghosts of Moderating Past, Moderating Present, and Moderating Yet-To-Come...
Humbug.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:32   #43
1-X
overtired

are you saying Dec 25th is just a day like any other in the Manson household?
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:32   #44
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

thats just too RED, thanks for bringing back retro2 though (not sure how long it has been there, i never checked for other styles)
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 16:52   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
are you saying Dec 25th is just a day like any other in the Manson household?
Christmas is humbug.
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 18:59   #46
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Whilst I love christmas thats just a bit to harsh on the eyes for me.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2003, 21:10   #47
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, you all can stop your bitching and just trun it off under options. Geez, what a bunch of hwhiners
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 05:04   #48
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

i think i need shooting

I hate you.

Alot.

Really.

I do.

I hope this banana murders you with a stick.

Really.

I do.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote