User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:35   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ever wanted to kill your mates?

I ****ING HATE GOING OUT WITH MY MATES!!!!!!!!

Christ , one day , somehow , somewhere , i will teach these ****ing morons the concept of "SOCIAL DRINKING" , that single act where you dont get so ****ing wankered that you

a): Stagger about making an arse of yourself.
b): Harass every woman in existence by grabbing her arse.
c): Walk up when youre mate has been chatting to someone for 45 minutes , and is getting on really well with her, slur the words "YOURE MY BEST ****ING MATE YOU ARE" , then make a paw for said woman , causing her to walk off in disgust.
d): Decide this is the best moment to tell said mate , whos about to chin you "Its youre ****ing round mate".

I swear , i cannot recall a single ****ing night where ive gone out, and at least one member of the party hasnt been so ****ing wankered that hes ruined any chance whatsoever anyone else in the party has of pulling.

*calm*calm*calm*

*deep breaths*

This concludes this evenings rant. Im off to tear up the telephone book and pay in advance for the ambulance said idiot is going to need when i see him in work on Monday morning.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:38   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Dammit Kura, you've just set me up for a horrible number of years to come as I doubt by your age, some of my friends won't "grow up."
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:38   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Ever wanted to kill your mates?

lol - i did this at my uncle's wedding - i managed to lure the husbands to the main dance hall and kept the ladies @ the bar - was good as i got their no.'s lol (I was totally wasted) - which was good as I tried out my c&f routine and it works per usual
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:42   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Most frustrating thing is , i hadnt gone out in about 3 weeks , and i hadnt gone out with the intention of pulling in any way shape or form in about 3 months.

Tonight i decide to , and my muppet mates utterly destroy any chance i have , again , with one drunken sentence.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 02:58   #5
cheesehead
Banned

cheesehead is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not 'of age' yet so I wouldn't really know, but what's wrong with going out without your mates?
cheesehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:01   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by cheesehead
I'm not 'of age' yet so I wouldn't really know, but what's wrong with going out without your mates?

my mates specifically. 4 of the 8 in particular , who dont seem to be able to have a good night unless theyre utterly mashed.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:04   #7
cheesehead
Banned

Perhaps I'm missing something, like you're the only sane one of them and you have to be there to keep them from getting in jail or something, but why not let them go off on their own and get mashed while you spend an enjoyable evening at the other local pub?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:05   #8
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
my mates specifically. 4 of the 8 in particular , who dont seem to be able to have a good night unless theyre utterly mashed.
I think he meant more along the lines of ' why not go out by yourself? '

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:08   #9
cheesehead
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Indeed I did, perhaps I didn't make it clear enough...
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:11   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus

You are aware of the concept of "Billy No Mates" , where you wander from pub to pub by yourself.

Maybe , just maybe , if i actually drank , i would understand what the fascination is with getting yourself so out of control that you end up throwing up , having hangovers , spending every penny youve got on something that inevitably causes liver failure , and generally being a ****ing anti-social arsehole.

SOMEONE JUSTIFY THIS CONCEPT TO ME. PLEASE!
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:13   #11
cheesehead
Banned

Quote:
You are aware of the concept of "Billy No Mates" , where you wander from pub to pub by yourself.

Maybe , just maybe , if i actually drank , i would understand what the fascination is with getting yourself so out of control that you end up throwing up , having hangovers , spending every penny youve got on something that inevitably causes liver failure , and generally being a ****ing anti-social arsehole.

Give it a try and see what happens.

At least apparently you'd 'fit in'.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:20   #12
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

Sorry, can't help, don't drink alcohol based beverages.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:41   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

i drink when i go out, but i rarely get very drunk these days. I prefer just enough to let me be a bit more sociable.

I would ditch the wanker 'ex-mates' personally, since they arent gonna change.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:47   #14
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I know just how you feel Kura... tho, it should be possible to pull anyway. At least it is for me... I.e. if you're sitting next to her, and one of your mates dances in a arse-shaking-minddisturbing-kindaway, have a line ready to throw him of as immature and too drunk. That way, the girl's view about you changes to the better. In her subcon', she'll think of you as responasble, mature, smart and a all-around-goodguy.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:51   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
I know just how you feel Kura... tho, it should be possible to pull anyway. At least it is for me... I.e. if you're sitting next to her, and one of your mates dances in a arse-shaking-minddisturbing-kindaway, have a line ready to throw him of as immature and too drunk. That way, the girl's view about you changes to the better. In her subcon', she'll think of you as responasble, mature, smart and a all-around-goodguy.
yes , however you cannot anticipate him physically interjecting himself onto your female companion , and once that has occurred , youre lost. You are at that point , tarred as being "The mate of the drunken ****wit", and youre left to ponder as said female returns to the safety of the group of friends she came in with that you spent a good portion of time trying to extract her from.

Women travel in packs in nightclubs. Simple fact.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:54   #16
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Ahh - Thought it was a private party. Nightclubs are filled with people. Pick another one, and follow the steps.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 07:14   #17
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ever wanted to kill your mates?

Take a leap from my book, smash one of them in the mouth with a glass.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 08:18   #18
Ulysses
Impudent

Ulysses is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Ever wanted to kill your mates?

Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
Take a leap from my book, smash one of them in the mouth with a glass.
Excellent.

Then you can spend the next 6 months in Gaol, getting to know a brand new 6ft hairy arsed "best mate" called Doris, who will no doubt rip you a new arse hole.
Ulysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:48   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hm. I feel that your mates behavior fits perfectly whit some off mine's. Thats quite scary. But hey, assholes are everywhere. The chaps are quite nice, exept when drunk.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:52   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
im considering going teetotal at seventeen. i dont see the point in drinking any more. it makes people stupider, quick tempered, slow witted, ignorant etc. and it doesnt even feel that nice.

If you need drugs to have a good time, more fool you

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:03   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Beer good. Make thinking away. Mmm beer.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 18:56   #22
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Most frustrating thing is , i hadnt gone out in about 3 weeks , and i hadnt gone out with the intention of pulling in any way shape or form in about 3 months.

Tonight i decide to , and my muppet mates utterly destroy any chance i have , again , with one drunken sentence.
i don't think any woman who was that interested in a guy would get put off just cos he had a pissed twat mate. You get used to it in pubs, if a guy is worth talking to, you just ignore his mates until they piss off/pass out. If not, then annoying mates are just a convenient excuse for her to disappear.

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:26   #23
Lord Boredom

It's sort of the other way for me. I want to get trashed and my mates never do..

bastards.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 19:46   #24
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

lucky woman then
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 22:14   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
lucky woman then

I didnt notice a on that one Sigrid darling , so ill assume you were serious.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 23:32   #26
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
i remember when i and a friend were getting on very well with a couple of girls, we were the sober(ish) ones out of the group i was with. Anyway some of our friends decide to see where we are, spot us and in their drunken state 2 of them decide to pretend to be our gay partners, there i was happily talking to some girl and a mate comes over slaps me called me a 2 timing bitch etc. Apart from the girls walking off, from the looks i was getting from some of the skinheads in the pub i was lucky to get out alive.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 12:25   #27
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
Quote:

it doesn't hurt so much when you get punched