User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:41   #1
RAPTOR-106

Talking Dinosars

Hi

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:41   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hi.
Dinosaurs are , eh?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:45   #3
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hi.
Dinosaurs are , eh?
That what i want to find out

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:49   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/bgi...chiosaurus.GIF
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:50   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Look above, the smiliesaurous!

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:50   #6
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/bgi...chiosaurus.GIF
What

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:51   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by RAPTOR-106
What
It's a dinosaur?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:51   #8
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell

Look above, the smiliesaurous!

ha ha ha lol

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:52   #9
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
It's a dinosaur?
oww

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:54   #10
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
oww
Are you a retarded gimmick, or just retarded?
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:54   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
**** off sword

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:56   #12
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
oww
enone wached Jarassic Park 1 the dinos in the kicking are my faverourt, sorry about the spelling

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:57   #13
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Are you a retarded gimmick, or just retarded?
im a boy

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:59   #14
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
**** off sword
how is sawod

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:59   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
im a boy
Are you a retarded boy?
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 19:59   #16
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
He's suddenly gained ****e spelling
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:00   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
RAPTOR-106, you utterly suck.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:02   #18
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Are you a retarded boy?
What

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:02   #19
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
RAPTOR-106, you utterly suck.
Thanks

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:02   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
if he does turn out to be just a 10yr old you're gonna feel like a very nasty man
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:03   #21
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
if he does turn out to be just a 10yr old you're gonna feel like a very nasty man
Thanks, I AM A BOY

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:04   #22
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
if he does turn out to be just a 10yr old you're gonna feel like a very nasty man :(
No, because this is the internet, and we come here to harass 10 year old boys anonymously from the comfort of our own homes.

:rolleyes:
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:04   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Are you a retarded boy?
Are we not all?
Zijn wij niet alle?
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:05   #24
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Thanks, I AM A BOY
Even a 3 year old can spell 'who' and 'sword' correctly.

**** off gimmick.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:06   #25
RAPTOR-106

Quote:
No, because this is the internet, and we come here to harass 10 year old boys anonymously from the comfort of our own homes.

SHUTUP

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:06   #26
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

you add the rolling eyes implying sarcasm but then you go ahead and do what you are being 'sarcastic' about anyway (ie. being mean to the kid)

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:06   #27
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
He's a nasty man anyway, why should he feel any different?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:08   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
SHUTUP
That's what we want you to do. But you're not doing it either.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:09   #29
Ragnarak

Quote:
Even a 3 year old can spell 'who' and 'sword' correctly.

**** off gimmick.
and making typos, especially when you are only 10, is utterly impossible

well done Mr Holmes, would you now care to solve the age old mystery of what exactly Karmu's job is

ps. i dunno if he is a kid or a ****e gimmick but is there any need to be so mean

can't we all :love: ?
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:12   #30
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I thought most 10 year old boys on the internet tended to be over 30 with lots of pictures on their harddrive which would get them arrested.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 20:19   #31
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: Dinosars

Quote:
Hi
If you carry on doing this I will have your account banned by an admin.

And to the rest of you: Please be a little bit more mature and stop replying to pointless thread's such as this, it only encourages him/she/it.

I would hope perhaps that some of you were of reasonably enough intelligence to understand that simple concept.