User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:27   #1
Idi

avril lavigne has a pretty deep voice

how old was she when her balls dropped? she must have gone through puberty years ago
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:32   #2
Kiss

Lightbulb

Hey!

Can I get a picture of a guy standing on his head like you do? thats cool man. How do I get one of those?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:34   #3
Idi

go and find an indian fakir, then take a photo of him whilst hes standing on his head, then ask the mods to let you have it as an avatar.

thats all i had to do.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:39   #4
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
go and find an indian fakir, then take a photo of him whilst hes standing on his head, then ask the mods to let you have it as an avatar.

thats all i had to do.
What if I do all that and they tell me to get stuffed? Which is the friendliest Mod to ask? I really would like one of those things you got.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:42   #5
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
What if I do all that and they tell me to get stuffed? Which is the friendliest Mod to ask? I really would like one of those things you got.
Try Kurashima or Dead_Meat.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:45   #6
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Thanks dude but I already just asked that guy, Belgarath the Sorceror cos he was the first on the list. If he says no I will try then others. Thx.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:58   #7
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Nem3sis
she got a nice pair aswell :P
Do you mean tits?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 23:59   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
ankles.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:00   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
She's not even *that* good looking.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:03   #10
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
ankles.
How do you know what he meant Mr "Scruffy Signature"? It could be tits, arms, legs, ears, eyes, elbows, knees, hands, wrists or like you say, ankles.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:05   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

hu·mor - Pronunciation Key (hyoo-mer)
n.
The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd.

admittedly, i dont fall into any of the categories above. but maybe now u get the idea... :\
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:11   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nem3sis
she got a nice pair aswell :P
To my shame, I actually really like "Complicated" but she's quite flat chested. I've seen 13 year olds with more developed physiques (well, not in the flesh as it were).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:13   #13
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
(hyoo-mer)
that is definitely the spelling i am using from now on.

anyway, her tits are quite unimpressive.

she's really skinny though and i know a lot of guys are into the anorexic types
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:15   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
she's really skinny though and i know a lot of guys are into the anorexic types
They tend to struggle less.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:23   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
They tend to struggle less.
continuing in this direction (not a great idea but definitely an idea):

Guess what I saw displayed inside the drug store?

Background:
Valentine's day is coming up, and all drug stores have 'seasonal merchandise' that they bring out at different times of the year. Right now its all about cute teddy bears and candy hearts. Usually there are one or two 'neat toys' that make an appearance. This sort of falls into that category.

Answer:
"Love Cuffs." I bet you can guess what they are. Cute pink with hearts on em too. And probably sturdy enough to handle an avril. But I just want to hear a kid ask their parents what handcuffs have to do with valentine's day.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:30   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

"well my child, we give them to the pleasant folk at burger king to apprehend villains with, giving them a seasonal cuffing"

(and yes, you're right, i have every intention of slowly but surely milking this to death )
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:35   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Cute pink with hearts on em too. And probably sturdy enough to handle an avril.
I should hope so, but Avril I suspect would be more into black leather constraints. Fortunately these can be purchased at reasonable rates in Camden Town which is also amply served by Avril-type teens with FAR too much makeup on.

Having said that, hand cuffs have their faults. Sheer physical domination is far more pleasurable. I'm told.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 00:40   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I should hope so, but Avril I suspect would be more into black leather constraints. Fortunately these can be purchased at reasonable rates in Camden Town which is also amply served by Avril-type teens with FAR too much makeup on.

Having said that, hand cuffs have their faults. Sheer physical domination is far more pleasurable. I'm told.
the way i see it is that being skinny and wearing makeup are both choices you make. you choose to be skinny enough that you can't resist*, and you choose to wear makeup that arouses me (NOT A CHOICE). seen from that angle, now who's fault is our little incidnet? tell me that, officer. just try to tell me that.

*by being all anorexic and never going anywhere near a weightlifting room. you also chose to not take any 'self-defense' classes. you pretty much made your bed, time to sleep in it.

Last edited by acropolis; 25 Jan 2003 at 00:45.
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 01:51   #19
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
she is not THAT pretty, my opinion
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 12:04   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
Get stuffed you pasty faced geek.

Heh.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote