User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:33   #1
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy New Year AD!

I wish You all to never exaust the enthusiasm You shined with the whole past year!
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 21:58   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Only the most dedicated posters are sad enough to be sat here on New Years Eve \o/.

Happy new year everyone .

I wonder how long before an AD mod wakes up.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 23:30   #3
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy New year from me and my broken leg

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 23:47   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Only the most dedicated posters are sad enough to be sat here on New Years Eve \o/.

Hi.

Happy New Year

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:14   #5
Ferox

Quote:
Originally posted by JC

Happy new year everyone .
It's called LOVE

Wub You All!

Back to my vodka
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 00:28   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
It's called LOVE

Its called having no social life .
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:07   #7
wakka
commander

wakka can only hope to improve
hey

May everybody in the planetarion comunity have a joyous and safe newyear. and also may the newyear bring us a braver and more dedicated new batch of gamers along with us old fogies I've been around since round 3 and am 44 yrs old . but anyway have a great year everybody.
wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:17   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
5 1/2 hrs yet to go for me

but happy newyear to you all
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:31   #9
Ferox

JC have a heart, stop the pickering. Luckily, the friend I am celebrating with has internet access, so I can actually congratulate all the people that are value to me, including SMS messages, phone calls, hugs )) and (of course) pa forums including. Those take approx 2 minutes, I don't think dedicating that much time concludes me as having no social life. If it does, well, whatever. I liked the vodka, even if I am still conscious, which means I needed more )))
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 03:33   #10
Ferox

Aryn, I ORDER You to have a blast party! For a nice girl such as yourself it is a must, no excuses!
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 04:21   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy New Year AD!

Quote:
I wish You all to never exaust the enthusiasm You shined with the whole past year!
this is the first and only time I'll agree with you

have fun everyone, I know I had tonight

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 04:37   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
HNY ye old AD

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 06:14   #13
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
whoopie happy new year
northamerican new years parties > dutch ones
from my experiance
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 07:58   #14
wubanger
what do you care...

wubanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy new year from teh Ministreh!!!

Rza

Former Member
Ministry(HC), Xanadu(WingHC) and 1up (peon)
wubanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 11:07   #15
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
JC have a heart
I was only joking m8 .

:smiley1:
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:05   #16
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
happy m00000 year!!!

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 16:20   #17
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
happy m00000 year!!!
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 21:29   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

I wonder how long before an AD mod wakes up.

Four o clock this afternoon. My first words were "oh my ****ing god what the **** was I drinking?"

A happy new year to all AD posters, affiliates, trolls, flamers, idiots, muppets, leaders, visionaries, rationalists, missionaries, divinely inspired virgins and aryn.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 22:34   #19
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy new year and happy roiding from me!
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 23:20   #20
Ferox

Quote:
Four o clock this afternoon. My first words were "oh my ****ing god what the **** was I drinking?"

A happy new year to all AD posters, affiliates, trolls, flamers, idiots, muppets, leaders, visionaries, rationalists, missionaries, divinely inspired virgins and aryn.
I oficially claim to have had 3 heads this morning
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 05:06   #21
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
muppets
Yup thanx...happy new year to you and everyone else too, may you all be happy, get laid lots, and give all your roids to me

Now, i shall finish off drinking away my hangover, in anticipation of the even bigger one i shall have tomorrow!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 20:53   #22
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
happy new yr guys and gals (a bit belated but here never the less)