User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:42   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Your oldest PM

Mine is from 30 Oct 2001 15:21 and came from Mer! cause I was spamm0ring on GD... oh the good ol days...

I wonder how Mer is doing tho, haven't seen her around in a very long time.
And I miss Madi and Xtrasyn too, with whom I was doing the spamming....

Quote:
Mer! wrote on 30 Oct 2001 15:21:
its ok... dont sweat it

you tend to set the tone tho - and little Commander Wanna-Be's see you and try to follow...and usually fall flat on their faces. not everyone can spam with creativity ya know!

im not saying stop - just be aware of the idiots that follow :P

Quote:
Structual-Integrety wrote on 30 Oct 2001 15:15:

Quote:
Mer! wrote on 30 Oct 2001 15:10:
you are slowly trying my patience

if you are bored, go read a book
OI FS mer...

I know what you mean, and I'm sorry...
Boredom is a dangerous thing.
I'll try to ease a bit down
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:48   #2
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
i had one from august 2001 till i decided to delete them the other day.

now all i have are 2 pr0n links from woof an'd 3 pms from myself.

no one EVER pm's me.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:57   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The oldest one I still have dates from Sep 1, 2002. I would've had older ones, had I not deleted them regularly :/

disgraceful conduct
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Quote:
Originally posted by General Geiger
have you in fact noticed that this thread is a joke?
Incidentally, so is this board.
For goodness sake. You must be some sort of admin judging by your avatar, and you go and insult the RP boards, which is an immature thing to do from anyone, let alone an admin. It even says in the forum rules that you shouldnt do things like that.

You're breaking your own rules.

Shameful.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 12:23   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
17 Mar 2002 00:51

Quote:
Re: Fluffy Bunnies

Quote:
Apothos wrote on 17 Mar 2002 01:49:
What can fluffy bunnies do?
If you dont hold ém right, the can scrach your bellybutton pretty bad, they are very dangerous when you don't have a shirt on!
It says 'user deleted' and i have no clue who it was.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 13:20   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Deleted User, 12 Nov 2002 04:45:
Hey
Mind Pming me what you said in the post that JJ edited? ta

Cheese
Cheesehead i believe, and that was only my third pm ever!
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:16   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
My oldest are a set really...
Quote:
Nofutcha

Re: heh
aight, well i may or may not be there. Im going to bed soon and have work all day tomorrow.

Sheepeh and Az can get talk to you, but i'd rather i could myself, heh.

Feel free to idle in #phnx - i have the friendliest bunch of people ever there.
Quote:
Stress

ello
joning uss in Elysium then ?
Quote:
Xeno

And the future?
Hi Gayle,

I've been watching you since you first started to let your voice be heard on these forums. It often occured to me that you were in the wrong alliance, but then again: Who am I to be the judge of that

So my question is simply this: Where will you be going next?

Regards,
Xeno
Quote:
KeyStroke

Re: Regarding your post on AD

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gayle28uk wrote on 3 Sep 2002 15:14:

[As I don't even know if I'll be playing next round I can't really make a decision about what alliance to go with right now. That and with everything that's gone on any decision I make at the moment will probably be wrong.

I'll drop in #ipc-alliance and say hi in a day or two though, I was in a cluster alliance with one of your members (Syn) earlier in the round and he lent me his wyverns when I was about to get shafted, very useful to a little 2 mill newbie who hadn't even researched CR at the time.

Gayle
xXx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No worries... was just wanting to point out there was still a few guys (and girls) out there who still did uphold such as honour, morale etc and not just flash em on some banner making you look good

Kind Regards
Once upon a time everyone wanted me in their alliance \o/
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:30   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Heh, mine comes from being drunk one friday night and finding every room yahwe was in and verbally attacking him
but i annoyed mer quite a lot so a coupleof days later i posted this note:

Re: friday
dont sweat it.

thanks for the note.

Mer.

quote:

roadrunner_0 wrote on 10 Dec 2001 15:53:
sorry about friday night, i am not going to do that again and i apologise for doing it the first time. i know the difference between taking the mickey and insulting someone and looking back (while sober) i know i crossed the line.

sorry again, roadrunner_0.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:33   #8
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Your oldest PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Mine is from 30 Oct 2001 15:21 and came from Mer! cause I was spamm0ring on GD... oh the good ol days...

I wonder how Mer is doing tho, haven't seen her around in a very long time.
And I miss Madi and Xtrasyn too, with whom I was doing the spamming....

OI FS mer...

I know what you mean, and I'm sorry...
Boredom is a dangerous thing.
I'll try to ease a bit down

[/quote]
[/quote]

LIES!
I remember myself sending you a pm with not-so-legal stuff
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:36   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
summat from DM, some cancer fundraising money-sending address thing. makes me feel guilty for never getting round to doing anything about it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:38   #10
laney
Queen of England

laney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura aboutlaney has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Lub

L4n3h I lub j00 s0000 much

Wolfeh
22 Nov 2001 09:06
i worry.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 14:42   #11
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
2 dating back to the 15th of august 2001

Quote:
Originally posted by Zapman
morge

Bla bla

Het werkt lieverd

and

Quote:
originally posted by W
re: galaxy
I'm interested, and believe I fitt your criteria (which was lost with my old name unfortuneately), could you tell me a bit about who others I might know about will be in the galaxy?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 16:46   #12
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
W wrote on 10 Jan 2002 03:16:

Quote:
awh123 wrote on 9 Jan 2002 17:49:
been bugging me for a couple of days, what is your siggy supposed to be?
Install the propper fonts and it's a W
I had older ones from '01, but i must have deleted them. some '00 ones are probably on my old account (wonder if thats still there)..

hmm, i have one from a deleted user, **** knows who, just noticed the reg date: jan 1970. nifty.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 17:12   #13
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
April 01, from MikeUK about a mod position on what was the joined alliance forums.

rar.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 17:44   #14
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Golin wrote on 13 Jul 2001 11:54:
i got laid tonight?

jeg som trodde du var min...

*snufs*

men det var en liten kompansasjon å se at du satt pris på mine følelser ved å vise de i zig'n din...

my first... doesnt make much sence as its in norwegian... but it was in the times when everyone still thougth i was a h0t chick..

50% of other pm's are from 'deleted users' wich i think is mainly paradox and fagar... wherever he is
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:02   #15
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
oldest was earlier 2001 from irvine about joining virus...
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:20   #16
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
8 Jan 2002 04:37 from Chob, reminding me of an IRC channel I was supposed to be in.

Other than that, there's only stuff asking about my sig.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:45   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Mine's from Mer! in Jan 2002

Quote:
very nice post on AD

*two thumbs up*

:)))
it was because i flamed MikeUK for being two faced and hypocritical.

he never replied
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:51   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Your oldest PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer

LIES!
I remember myself sending you a pm with not-so-legal stuff
That was THIS year, about the BF1942 server "patch"...
The PM I posted dated from 2001... :eek:
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 19:50   #19
Dace

Quote:
JBOY wrote on 18 May 2001 18:37:
PM AHOY

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JBOY

I own you all.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 19:59   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
* wrote on 18 Apr 2002 13:35:
Listen up and listen good

This is NOT a little arena for you to spam in, nor is it a place for you to encourage others to.
You have contributed precisely nothing to this board as far as I can see, and continue to annoy with your mindless spam, despite fairly obvious warnings that it isn't acceptable.

This is the first official warning,

If you continue to ignore these warnings, the third one will get your account deleted.
Who it was from is not important, is it?
Its the oldest one i have kept.
Just for laughs.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 20:03   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can I be a mod? Sally 7 Feb 2002
18:20

i win.

however im exempt from the 'max messages' thing

i think if i delete all of them it might show earlier ones.

Private Messages
JammyJim - You have 0 new message(s) since your last visit.
(You have 0 unread messages and 667 total messages in all your folders.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 21:59   #22
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no idea who this was originally from, and the user has been deleted

Quote:
29 Apr 2002
13:34

HOHO

u the "hot babe" ? send pics
I have no clue what the hell it is about either
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 22:13   #23
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Your oldest PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
That was THIS year, about the BF1942 server "patch"...
The PM I posted dated from 2001... :eek:
mmmkay i thought it said 'newest' pm
You're my oldest and only message
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 22:16   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hmm.. shame i 'clean up' my pm's once in a while..
the oldest pm's were from people about my 'free winnie the pooh postcards' thing.. and for obvious reasons i won't paste them here :\
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 23:39   #25
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
Woof
spanking meh monkey

Re: u know what i want

quote:

cookiemay wrote on 8 Sep 2002 06:51:

http://www.somepronlink.com
heh, i remember that link
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 00:11   #26
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
My oldest and first PM was from YawheII. Unfortunately I can't say what was in it.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 01:50   #27
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
I've already changed your sig once today.

you can either do it again yourself - to reflect the rules of this forum - or i will remove it completely.

thanks
-Mer
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 09:16   #28
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm my oldest pm is from 30 Jun 2001
05:14 , From [Deleted User]. Farther reading shows that this user was: X-Man
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 09:32   #29
MooseBalls

I don't have any PM's, I just made this account so Leshy could have a chance to ban TMG again and feel better. My plan seems to be flawed for the momment, as I am still posting.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 13:34   #30
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
I clean mine all the time
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:03   #31
Chob

Chob is an unknown quantity at this point

oldest PM - from FatJock, telling me to behave in CpV private channels, ooh september 2000
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:09   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I see the bumps are back
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:11   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your oldest PM

Oldest PM
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:12   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What?
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:13   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What?
Oldest PM. (Former.)
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:15   #36
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
summat from DM, some cancer fundraising money-sending address thing. makes me feel guilty for never getting round to doing anything about it
This one?
Quote:
Phang wrote on 2 Sep 2002 22:18:
donation sounds good. address?

Cheers,

[my name & address]

If we get what the organisers are looking for, we'll make about £60,000 for the charity, so everything is welcome.

Information page is here

Ta
DM
Guilty? You should be, I raised £300.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:16   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

My oldest PM is from three weeks ago. I clear mine out regular.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:17   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Maggie Thatcher
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:18   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Maggie Thatcher
Swinging Jim is older.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:21   #40
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Swinging Jim is older.
He still knows who he is, unlike the 'Iron Lady', whose brain now largely consists of jelly.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:22   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Swinging Jim is older.
He lost the PMship 4 years before I was born.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:23   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
He lost the PMship 4 years before I was born.
I thought we were talking about 'your' in the national sense, not the personal.
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 12:26   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Evidently not!
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:21   #44
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimble
I have no idea who this was originally from, and the user has been deleted

I have no clue what the hell it is about either
I need the above account back. I have no private messages in this one.
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:22   #45
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[Deleted User] - Re: Mwahahahaaa
hi sweetness

come see me on irc...can you???

Quote:
djbass wrote on 6 Jan 2002 05:26:
I am the clown that will eat him!
it was from Mer

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 13:47   #46
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
He still knows who he is, unlike the 'Iron Lady', whose brain now largely consists of jelly.
Some would say it always did!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 16:15   #47
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just deleted all mine yesterday but the oldest was from someone called Karmulian who was apparently the HC of an alliance called TC (if I remember correctly) and wanted to chat about being buddies with Blue Tuba

wonder what happened to him/them

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 17:19   #48
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Who it was from is not important, is it?
Its the oldest one i have kept.
Just for laughs.
hey, I've got one just like that once.
I don't rememebr who it was from though, I think it was Mer (or maybe I'm saying it because I'm missing her now...hm), I'm not sure anymore...

I use to get pm's from exactly same people: Nicole, Pavil, deerbarn, Mer and Sandsnake - and they either hated me either loved me. So nothing interesting.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 19:03   #49
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point

From 14 Aug 2001, the guy who sent it doesn't have a forum acc anymore... and I forgot his name too

Topic: Conluding from this it look like u want something
Quote:
and your point is ........ if u think im a twat speak to me on irc and im sure we will find out that u are the t w a t
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 19:26   #50
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

8th Jan 2002, from Chob, about an IRC channel.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote