User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:25   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Hilarious music videos

You got them, I want them.

Post them here, and if you're lucky you'll get a special prize.

(Note: Not "funny" as in "Weird Al Blablawitchzz "funny""

and preferably from the 60's, 70's, or 80's)

Matrim

Last edited by Matrim; 28 Nov 2002 at 17:38.
Matrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:27   #2
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Teniuous D - Tribute
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:30   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Christina whatever - Dirrty(?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 17:49   #4
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:01   #5
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Michael Jackson "Earth Song" egotistical git

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 18:11   #6
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Got it, it's great.

Prize for you.

Matrim
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:41   #7
Zitoz

I didnt like sandman ;-(
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:42   #8
Ğiscorporation

The one with the skaters getting nutbusted

over and over

for 3.5 minutes
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 00:42   #9
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Faith No More - Epic

just looking at the way Mike Patton* is dressed makes me laugh

*I think it was him, did they ever have a singer before him? :-/
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 00:48   #10
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
Faith No More - Epic

just looking at the way Mike Patton* is dressed makes me laugh

*I think it was him, did they ever have a singer before him? :-/
Is that the one with the boxing gloves?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 01:05   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Eminem - Without Me
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 01:18   #12
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Eminem - Without Me
Eminem - Stan
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 01:20   #13
Timmeh

Tenacious D - F*ck Me Gently

Robert Palmer - Addicted to Love

David Bowie - Space Oddity
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 01:29   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Eminem - Without Me

EMINEM vs THE SMITHS - WITHOUT ME vs THIS CHARMING MAN!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:25   #15
Cooling

Prodigy - Smack my Bitch up
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 02:41   #16
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Blazin' Squad - Love on the Line (or whatever its called).

Hillarious in that anyone expected such a pile of **** to be taken seriously.

Unread 29 Nov 2002, 04:50   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Fat Les - Vindaloo (the RIchard Ashcroft piss-take part).
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 06:27   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Tenacious D - Tribute
Tenacious D - Wonderboy
Tenacious D - **** Her Gently
Blur - Coffee and Tea
Gorillaz - Rock the House
Men at Work - Down Under
Rammstein - Bück Dich (LIVE VERSION)
Rob Zombie - Superbeast
Sepultura - Ratamahatta
Sublime - Date Rape
Sublime - Santeria
Sublime - Doin' Time
Weird Al - Amish Paradise

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 08:06   #19
mogrika

<someone> - United States of Whatever.
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 09:07   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
beastie boys - sabotage
presidents of the united states - peaches
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 14:50   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
Blazin' Squad - Love on the Line (or whatever its called).

Hillarious in that anyone expected such a pile of **** to be taken seriously.

Is that there new one that sounds suspiciously like the Nursey Rhymn "1,2 Buckle my shoe"
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 17:14   #22
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yes
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 17:20   #23
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
i liek the scientist from coldplay, not exactly funny, but still very nice