User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Who should we ban.
The Mighty Goat (Number Whatever) 16 14.55%
Karmulian 27 24.55%
Sword 4 3.64%
Ghosteh 15 13.64%
Warfalcon 16 14.55%
The Dying Puppy 16 14.55%
Androme 16 14.55%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:36   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The "Who would you ban" Poll.

The results of DM's thread are in , totted up , and the following "Usual Suspects" have been recommended for deletion.

Im going on the theory that no mod or admin will mess with this in order to ensure a genuine answer. However we will see .....

Note : Nempori and DavinBrahm showed up at the top as well , however as theyve already been banned , they were excluded from the poll (Nempori topped the chart with 9 votes).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:40   #2
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I voted for Karmulian. I think I voted for him in the original thread but I can't remember. Anyway of the choices, I could put all the others on ignore if I wished, but afaik I can't put Karm on ignore, so it had to be him :p

[PS - Does the 'winner' actually get banned? (wishful I know)]

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 01:46   #3
Dace

I was voted 6th most hated PA discussion forum poster and i don't even get a mention in this.

I guess people just know what's good for them.

Me being the goodness that they need and can't do without.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 02:19   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I voted for the dying puppy.

All the others are ok. Even sword.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 02:22   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I can't believe i'm the only one SO FAR to vote TMG fs
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 03:58   #6

whoop de do i'm not on the list
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 04:45   #7
Nashmeister

Quote:

Agreed.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 05:23   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by TheMightyGoat#7
**** you Dilly.
what'd I do to deserve that?
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:34   #9
Ghosteh

\o/

I have 3 votes!

I feel proud
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 07:46   #10
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Hurrah, I got the first Androme vote. \o/
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 08:34   #11
Karmulian

hara i win \o/

i'm very disappointed dace isn't on that list

oh and no the winner doesn't get banned
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 11:31   #12
Fluffy Bunny II

I voted for myself, and im not even on the list
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:46   #13
MonotoneMan

Since we now have a formal thread for the same purpose, we no longer need the old, crappy post that JUST WON'T DIE! KILL IT! KILL IT! I CAN'T STAND THAT ****ING THREAD ANYMORE! IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S OLDER THAN ME! JUST SITTING THERE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, MOCKING ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

And, of course, my head exploded long ago.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 12:57   #14
MonotoneMan

Hey, I didn't capitalize "crap"!
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 13:15   #15
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I voted for Warfalcon.
He is annoying.

And I didn't vote for Ghosteh.
He is my God.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 18:13   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:

He should be banned for crimes against the Timmy.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 19:57   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Votes for Ghosteh.. plus one.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 20:49   #18
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
hara i win \o/

i'm very disappointed dace isn't on that list

oh and no the winner doesn't get banned

yeah.

Oh.. and I voted for you. Sorry, it just had to be done.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 22:49   #19
Androme

fs. only Joel has enuff decency to say he voted for me (although it was unsuprising from good ol'borin Joel himself :rolleyes: )

I voted for myself...pwned...

:giggles:
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 23:51   #20
Karmulian

i voted for u androme

cause ur the only on eon that list i know

oh.. and for those who voted for me... i know who you are.... ur accounts will die!!!
MAUAHAHAHAHAH!

*cries quietly*
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 00:11   #21
Lord Boredom

Quote:

*cries quietly*
aww. I'm sorry...

...I'm feeling really guilty now...
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 01:11   #22
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
what did I do ffs?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 01:34   #23
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

oh.. and for those who voted for me... i know who you are.... ur accounts will die!!!
MAUAHAHAHAHAH!

Which one?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 01:51   #24
Nashmeister

Take that you anti-sword pricks.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 05:33   #25
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme
:giggles:
a/s/l?
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 09:55   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Btw, is it possible for me to use my vote to decrease the amount of votes cast on a person?

I really do love ghosteh.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:51   #27
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

and who the hell are you?
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 10:59   #28
Ghosteh

I am second

I never dreamed of this much success
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 15:57   #29
Pau|2

I WOULD BAN THE LOT OF YOU

KISS MY HAIRY ARSE THEN DIE YOU UNWASHED PASTY FACED FREAKS
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:43   #30
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Hi
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:44   #31
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
FOK!!!!

I didn't see karmulian before I voted for The Dying Puppy
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 17:49   #32
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by deerbarn
Hi
Hi!
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 20:14   #33
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Don't vote for themightygoat becuase he's actually getting funny. give it a few more months
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 20:38   #34
Androme

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4

a/s/l?
[Removed due to censor evasion] aka. 5-100/neuter/by my pc
Unread 15 Nov 2002, 20:52   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I voted for androme. Later tonight I'll use JJ's account to IP ban androme as well. Oh won't it be a glorious sight children?
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 00:09   #36
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
I am shocked to discover Yahwe's absence.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 01:50   #37
Dark_Crystal

i would ban Arketrolleman
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 05:23   #38
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Makain in the Ban WarFalcon Thread

As much as I despise War Falcon the fact is I despise people who think only for themselves even more. All of you are pretty sick, and its because of people like you guys (whom are intelligent enough to have an opinion and argue with it but somehow haved miss the trait of patience and tolerance), that I have decided to ruin my life in politics, trying to look out for minorities that are going to get overrun by general ignorance, stupidty, and intolerance of people like you (smart enough to get become leaders, but uncaring enough to rally the public like mini-hitlers). I just hope there are other people trying to make this place better out there, instead of looking out for themselves.
If you voted for someone because your against their opinion, no matter how misguided or pathetic, then you shouldn't be interacting with people yet and I suggest you leave this forum.
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 07:30   #39
Dark_Crystal

Quote:
Originally posted by Makain

If you voted for someone because your against their opinion, no matter how misguided or pathetic, then you shouldn't be interacting with people yet and I suggest you leave this forum.
no most of us just think that he isnt as funny as the others up there, although if we stir him up he tends to be a decent fighter
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 14:16   #40
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
I am shocked to discover Yahwe's absence.

DM Gave you a thread and asked you to vote. Out of 130 responses ,you voted ONCE for Yahwe.

Hence he isnt there , regardless of whether you believe he should be.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 17:45   #41
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
If you actually believe this is a real poll and that people have voted for people because they have analyzed their posting styles and content and disagree with an opinion real or implied, it might be better if you went out more......

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 19:45   #42
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:44   #43
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I can't believe more people don't hate Sword :/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 22:49   #44
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I voted for the dying puppy because I don't like his posts and he seems like a stupid spammy git to me....
I don't think anyone would vote because they don't agree with their opinions.

I actually wanted to vote for karmulian because he's a "nazi-mod" but I noticed his name a bit too late .
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:00   #45
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Poll Closed , as its becoming blatantly obvious that some unknown mod is tampering with teh results (even though it was clear from teh start that Karmulian had won).

I shall now issue Karm with a stern warning as to his future conduct through a PM , encouraging him to be a more productive member of the posting community , and to get his hair cut.
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 23:12   #46
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Or you could just ban him Steve........

We never actually said we WOULDN'T ban someone.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 00:59   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Or you could just ban him Steve........

We never actually said we WOULDN'T ban someone.
Im struggling to understand the concept of banning someone who can change your name , location , avatar , and user status , with the flick of his wrist.

Although we do have access to JJ's account for such purposes .....
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 10:54   #48
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm actually starting to miss DavinBrahm, for reasons I can't quite articulate
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 11:10   #49
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I dont think its possible for a moderator to ban an administrator

Anything you do with JJ's account is logged btw ;-)
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2002, 21:50   #50
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
I'm actually starting to miss DavinBrahm, for reasons I can't quite articulate
He makes me feel like a very reasonable, likeable and intelligent individual.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote