User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2002, 19:56   #1
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
your delaings with c allinces

just wanna know ppls thoghst and reactions to there c allince thrueout the rounds of PA

i my self cant think of a round where i did not **** my c allince over in a big way
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:05   #2
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
My parallels/clusters have always been quite easy

p25 in r4 was full of Ely galaxies (by the end of the round it was full of Legion too, due to Aequitas' recruiting spree), and a few NoS. The 4 Fury galaxies were all pretty weak, with the top galaxy defecting to Legion. There wasn't really much to **** over

c27 in r5 was similar, the closest thing we had to a NoCeX galaxy was one which allegedly had two Templar members in it. I attacked in-cluster a lot, and for a while it seemed like Valle (who was in 27:2) and I were killing the cluster between us. c27 hated me so much that one of them even created a freebie planet just to attack me with 1 interceptor every 6 hours

c35 in r6 was a Xeta/FoS stronghold, then later in the round just a FoS stronghold as the only decent Xeta galaxy (35:11, with gadas, TheKar etc.) was repeatedly hit in-cluster. The battle reports from gadas' planet were pretty impressive. I still have them somewhere...

c1 in r7 was just dull. 1:9 were the only decent enemy galaxy and they eventually crumbled under repeated in-cluster attack. We always used to hit them when nobody had bothered to book us a target with Fury (which happened fairly often as we were lazy gits ).
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:14   #3
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Round1: c8, was bashed a lot by c8a till they let me in eventually near the end!

Round2: c25, by far the best cluster I've been in - full of people who were friendly, funny and good players. Stayed in xxv for the full round and defended them against allies of my real alliance etc. Attacked a few incluster Legion players towards the end.

Round3: c7, pretty dull cluster - too easy. Fun when my MOC went Fury bashing tho. Anyone not in Furgion was bashed but there was a decent Ely presence.

Round4: p11, our gal pretty much ran it till we got bored with it then roided 115:11, after that we went back to being an idle galaxy. x11x was overrated quite a lot. Everyone who we wanted to die eventually died.

Round5: c10, **** cluster, no organisation till Yeh and co made Noir or whatever and by that time I quit the round.

Round6: c6, nice cluster shame my gal all quit after we got knocked down from 8 to mid top100. This cluster had loads of alliances in it but kept neutral to one another as far as I saw.

Round7: c27, decent cluster, wank organisation and too many wankers.

Round8: c61,31 nightmare.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:27   #4
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
r1: c13..had a nice cluster alliance..cooperated bashing down evil people in cluster

r2: c31..cluster nap, untill ECA decided to kill every tuba in the C

r3: c16..most rocking cluster alliance ever, good co-operation and defensive,

r4: p16..kinda nap between the top 10 galaxies in pararell

r5: c21..not much there, bashed down all the other planets but the allies

r6: c20..don't ask, 18 hostile galaies in cluster

r7: c15..rocking allies, dead enemies, nuff said

r8: c44..we don't talk much
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 20:39   #5
gadas

never had lack with clusters

r3: c31
r4: p23
r5: c6
r6: c35

got bashed from inside everytime) good it is random now
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:00   #6
Maka
insidious

Maka is an unknown quantity at this point
r4 - p8 : we were basically a gal of n00b players all from an alliance named =pcma=, as luck would have it there ended up being 3 =pcma= gals in p8 (one of which ended up being the biggest non-VeX gal in p8) and great fun was had defending each other against T8P attacks
Of course it was impossible for us to actually do any damage by attacking them, but I think we defended against them very well....

r5 - C28 : The only NoCex gal in cluster, surrounded by a bunch of big WTFVE gals (Lothlorien, Jurgen's gal, Ely BC gal, etc.). We got cnuted, and hard.
At the end of the round however, a bunch of gals in cluster banded together to attack the big Legion gal in cluster, 28:24 I believe it was, our whole gal launched on 1 planet there and actually got a lot of roids out of it Shame we waited so late in the round to launch that attack tho.....

r6 - C36 : We were an FoS gal, in what was very much a XeTa dominated cluster (Contained a Bull gal, KoN HC, LDK, etc etc.) There were a couple of Virus gals which all FoS/XeTa in-C worked together to take out, they never made it over 20 Million, even late in the round.
When the XeTa/FoS war broke out, we still didn't get in-cluster incoming, as we had an agreement with Lench not to attck us, which was good, as they would have destroyed us if they had wanted to...

r7 - C12 : Not very good, there was practically no cooperation between the NewX gals, and when we did start attacking in-C Furgion they had already grown too big....

DAMMIT!
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:15   #7
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
r2: (C53) If we had a cluster alliance then I wasn't aware of it.

r3: (C23) Great cluster alliance, most galaxies in the cluster were members, no problems with it (except some idiot galmate attacking in-cluster - thus forcing me to defend against him and destroy his fleet) and earnt some good friends.

r4: (P14) Mainbase (essentially a 'n00b' alliance) was fun, though strenuous. Damn [Sup]

r5: (C32) I was HC of L32T and it was alright, I tried hard to get people active and succeeded to some extent. Then it was sabotaged by a couple of the other HC (afaik they were hoping it would fail by itself, which I buggered up - haha).
There was some prick named "Dukes" who we really should have dealt with much earlier, nothing more than a peon and incredibly arrogant with it - a wannabe of the worst kind.
I walked out of the 'elite' cluster alliance which was formed after the sabotage of L32T, a while after being accepted, and NAP'd all of the galaxies in it but Dukes' gal.
Later the 'elite' C alliance broke down and Dukes' gal seemed quite put out that we were attacking them after an all round NAP was agreed during the breakdown. I took a large amount of pleasure in replying that we'd left before any such agreement was struck, and landed.

I like what I achieved that round, and am forever grateful that Aminal's T&P galaxy kept the NAP when Fury declared war on Elysium.

r5: (C10) Heh, it was run by Fury/VtS HC, need I say more?

r5: (C3) While I played that account it seemed pretty crap; slow to get things done, organisation lacking. I quit that account a few weeks in, shortly after some peon galmate named JonnyBGood quit PA.

r6: (C16) We created a XeTa cluster alliance and crippled the ViruS galaxies in-cluster quickly. We also crippled a galaxy that was quite promising. They could have done very well and we, in our unskilled arrogance removed any chance of that. We paid the price later when we became innactive. I later found out that people in the gal we crippled were friends from k9..... A great shame. They were the 'enemy' though I suppose.

r7: (C11) The cluster offered very little opposition to our 'elite' cluster alliance; bo11ocks (3 galaxies). We took power and kept it, growing far beyond reach of any opposition thanks to T&P/Titans/ViruS raids (requested by us, of course) on the few enemy galaxies on offer while we kept to the farce of a NAP. One of the other galaxies in bo11ocks received an incluster counter after breaking the NAP, but they were covered with little problem.

In summary I've had varying luck with cluster alliances, and been in the 'only', the 'n00b' and the 'elite' alliance at various points. I've generally done my best to help the cluster, except when direct orders were to do otherwise.
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:23   #8
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
rnd 1 c48 no clue never did any thing only int roids cant rember any thing that went on

rnd 2 was in c5 a very nice cluster wanted the easy roids so my self and my galxey m8 started hitting in c and was ****ing most galxeys also made freinds with horus who was a big planet in c made a deal with him to not hit me in return for helping him **** the c and **** them we did at one point it was all of the c5 allince at the time named V vs me keppt my fleet than they called in fred/krolle form c4 and i had incominsg every night for 6 weeks

rnd 3 laned in c 4 rocking c allince helped me alot at the end started attacking the legion in c with wolfpack also had fred/krolle/decoy incoming for most of the round every night for like 8 weeks or some **** hehe

rnd 4 p15 was a very nasty mix of ppl had 3 WP galxeys 1 flag ships fury galxey 1 flag ships legion galxey and a few small ely galxeys things went good killed the c almost killed 58:15 in c than the fury galxey pussyed out on us and sgined a nap with cell or some **** to ground fleets and left the 3 wp galxeys alone we did well killed lockhead in c and fenix and made the poor p15 galxeys sorry they laned in that p with us

rnd 5 c35 what a place that was had both dta and locos galxeys in the same c nanna and alomar rocked the c at 5:50 for like the frist 2 weeks of attacking we whould remove the galxeys acess to the c allince room and attack them 5 mins later pure class among the galxeys that die was 35:7 = the chimera galxey of rnd 7 , and a few other big names galxeys i cant think of atm

rnd 6 c28 again we owned the c ****ing mostlly every one in c but are only allie 28:11 who did not like the idea of attacking in c
the c28 lived in great fear even wile we had massive incoming form fos/xeta they still never grew the balls to hit us all the wile when we had nothing better to do we whould roid some of them

rnd 7 c15 problly the best c i have been in between 15:19 and 15:15 we owned the c in 3 days dispite being out numbered with hostial galxeys pure quick ownage and we made them hurt all round they never got the chance to even try and attack us back

rnd 8 c21 dont even care joined the c allince room 3 times the whole rnd
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 21:47   #9
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
r1: c43 - err, i didn't even have IRC

r2: c4 - [C4E] says it all, we were explosive.

r3: c31 - [31stK] if i had known how n00bish the people in that c-alliance were, organisation wise, i would have accepted the Legion/Fury offer to fight at their side in cluster. Nonetheless, my galaxy had fun against 2 or 3 Furgion galaxies
Had a short stay in c12 as well, didn't do much there, except taking donations from my Fury gal-mates, in order to build pods and roid SirHell

r4: p14 - [Sup] we were the unlucky ones, no good roid-targets in our parallel . Ahriman's Mainbase was the only opposition, but never posed a real threat.

r5: c17 - No idea what it was called. Only remember g0at being angry coz someone took his channel request out of the queue and gave it to Killmark.

r6: c25 - Didn't have a name either I believe. Alliance sucked alot (Never, NEVER, N E V E R put Storebo in your council!). Kept on fighting the Furgion c-alliance til the end.

r7: c29 - No idea, freebie etc

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:06   #10
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
The only cluster I ever had direct dealings with was C28 in R2.

I demanded they surrender to my galaxy.

They did.

Nuff said.

(love ya UTCA)

Ω
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:11   #11
Patrician
Sultan of Swing

Patrician is an unknown quantity at this point
r1: C12 - The cluster was irrelevant though, as I was mainly at war with another galaxy, and occaisionally my MoD. Don't recall anything of note happening regarding cluster unity.

r2: C29 - Heh, not the best place to be. There were always tensions in the cluster (had Scouse as my neighbour in 29:21 - I recall we had a run in once where mutual threats were exchanged :)) - Unfortunately there were ~3 top 50 VtS galaxies (lo Hazard, Doon), a few VtS friendly gals - and one other Tuba galaxy (which defected to a VtS friendly alliance (lo Thatr0x)) when the war began. Rest of the round was spent dodging the massive nightly incluster incoming from VtS and WaC, we had planned to strike back at a former top 10 planet we saw had been bashed down to a realistic size (someone of The Rock*), however they made the first move and annihilated the galaxy the night before we were due to attack - so we gave up on the planet side (except Lokken and his much loved Thief fleet).
It was great seeing Shaggs assassinating the incluster VtS though (lo Haz).

Long live c29a eh?

r3: C35 - Unfortunately the cluster had around 5 large Fury galaxies, and several top 40 planets. Interestingly they kept the cluster NAP all round (when they didnt have to), which made the game playable.

r4: P6 - Worked with Nod and Mista (briefly) and created T6E, seven galaxies dominated the rest of the parallel. VeX and WTF worked together as P6 was a crap parallel, and bound to be a feeding ground for the rest of the universe. The "mass" parallel alliance realised about 3/4 through the round that they were being dominated by only 7 galaxies, so decided to launch a mass attack on the TPE galaxy (who were 97% inactive by that point). They accepted a NAP proposal, otherwise it could have become a tad hairy.

r5: C30 - Top 20 galaxy, largest by a long way in cluster - They did what we told them to do. After I quit due to the sheer dullness of Legion and Fury, the cluster alliance fell apart with the usual infeeding etc.

r6: C14 - Nothing of note that I can remember, believe at some stage we overthrew the original c alliance and replaced it with one that had some resemblance of organisation. Dull round in cluster once we had wiped out the hostile gals (or forced them into a PDS state)

Round 2 was the win. Who needed a universe when you had a cluster like that.

BlueTuba
Patrician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:12   #12
Steve_G

Steve_G is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

r3: c16..most rocking cluster alliance ever, good co-operation and defensive
c16a was a rockin cluster if i do say so myself, was even fun getting sigrid tossed outta the HC just because i could heh

thats when the bad blood started
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 22:14   #13
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
Rd3: c19a, clearly the most fun cluster of all time (/me waves to the #oldc19a bunch). In the start we did pretty well later on only the fury/legion/rb gals did and we had alot of fun bashing incluster. Even tho the evil bitches killed me in the end

Rd4: p19, was great fun too and as with c19a I still hang out with them.

Rd6: c34, was alot of fun bashing the only flvt gal incluster. It was a good one too, top10 till we started attacking (lo Magian and BaDD). I was supposed to be in it
Later on in the round the most fun was organising the hits with ND/hirr on Casablance whenever they hit my gal in-cluster. We took quite a bit of their score roids in all of those raids. (was 3 or 4 I think)

The other clusters was just normal and I don't have anything special to say about them
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 23:05   #14
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
r3: c16..most rocking cluster alliance ever, good co-operation and defensive
Best C alliance EVER
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 23:21   #15
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Rnd5 c20 = OMG getting to know the "gods" of PA and talking to the legion BC/HC then the backstabbing of WP/Ely (i think ) and being allowed in the secret vts cluster chan \o/
Unread 5 Nov 2002, 23:27   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ahriman

r5: (C3) While I played that account it seemed pretty crap; slow to get things done, organisation lacking. I quit that account a few weeks in, shortly after some peon galmate named JonnyBGood quit PA.
I'd like to point out here that I was ahead of you in that gal when I quit, even though I was less active than the proverbial piece of roadkill getting run over by juggernauts at 70mph. Plus we really shouldn't measure PA "skill" by anything post-r3. Actually that works out rather nicely I was possibly the most mediocre of players pre-r4 heh.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:13   #17
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Round6: c6, nice cluster shame my gal all quit after we got knocked down from 8 to mid top100. This cluster had loads of alliances in it but kept neutral to one another as far as I saw.
yes C6 remained neutral to the end, not very good for defence, well it was for us ofc with 2 BULL gals in it, but no def from the others. But the FOS and Xeta gals never attacked each other
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 00:30   #18
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Rd1 C21 --- towards the end there was developed an SA21 alliance of which we would raid people with and group defend each other.... ran by Guardian des Ames who had joined Tuba late in the round.

Rd2 C25 - XXV --- clearleh the 2nd best C alliance ever in PA only behind C4 in this round imho. We attacked together, defended together and owned quite a few people that attacked our Tuba members.

Rd3 C13 - A small Lego,Fury,RB presence in our cluster allowed for relative peace within it throughout the round. Coyote did a pretty nice job of holding it all together and organized the Egor strike and other things.

rd4 P2 - Thor/Fu2 pretty much pillaged the parallel every night for the round, joined Thor after we defended against a pretty good sized raid on our gal from them, eventually to narrow it down to the elite 7 gals that made up FU2. Had the nice fight at Jester's galaxy after the split off, the 7 wave Xan raid on our gal but other than that was pretty quiet.

Rd5 C25 - XXV A Fury/Legion stronghold cluster, never really had any problems during the round, alot of incluster hitting of non XXV gals.

Rd6 C1 - Xeta/Fos vs 1 Fury and 2 Virus gals, wasnt pretty till the Xeta/Fos war and allowed my former gal (i had quit and given planet away) to regain some places in the ranks

Rd7 C23 - pretty much Cluster nap all round save for a couple weeks of warring after the main war was over with. Nothing major to speak of other than killing 23.13 heh

Rd8 C2 - not 2 bad so far, the usual alliance neutrality and such tbh, not great organization either, pretty much blah tbh
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:15   #19
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
r3 n00b in c217a, roxxored etc (as if..heh)

r4 - p10a, got nicely raped a few times the first weeks until P10DN moved out-of-p with their attacks, we were a fairly active and nice bunch that were alive there
r4 - p3..yep, got myself a new planet in a way better gal. P3R with the winning gal by the steeringwheel had RJD (something like..Renegades Junior Division..) for a while. When they started to drop us they took a couple of shots at us without much of luck (168:3 for life fs!) Not much of a p-ally ever, a few joint attacks, occasional def.

r5 - c20, was never much of a c-ally, like most others it folded after a while. We had a chan with only trusted people from teh Fury/Lego side of the war from before ticks started more or less. AND WE WERE NEVER ALLOWED TO ATTACK PEPSI IN-C FS ;/ we so badly wanted that..

r6 - c10, the c-ally did ok-ish i suppose. I wasnt very active due to rl, and being in a random gal back then made it kinda rough :P Empress, Sandsnake and...was it Dread..? managed to keep the def going in the c for until i quit a month or so in the round.

r7 - c22, same old story...if 22:8 would have given the ally just a liiiitle bit of effort it had great potential, and could very well have changed 22:8's round good. Instead it ended up like it usually does, 5-10 peeps idling, with the difference here that i actually 'got to know' most of them pretty well. We rocked and deffed each other until havoc ended.

r8 - c44, 'echo...echo.., oh, someone talks, cool...echo'
Oh, and we have Gayle :-\
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:18   #20
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I'd like to point out here that I was ahead of you in that gal when I quit
Ah yes, our little competition If you were ahead of me when you quit then you timed it quite well
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:21   #21
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Rnd2: c49 - Joined channel twice, only to look for my GC.

Rnd3: c21a - Met some class players, only real c alliance available.

Rnd4: p4/4FS - Largest/most active alliance in the p (Until N4S )
out of about 15 available only really helped defend though.

Rnd5: c8 - No real part, just idled in channel.

Rnd6: c16 - see rnd 5

Rnd7: c21: Can't remember who else was in the cluster.

Rnd8: c21 (again) - Don't even know the channel for the cluster alliance.

So simply put, outside of rnds 3/4, I've played no appreciable part in cluster alliances whatsoever.

Quote:
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 01:44   #22
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point
Rnd1: Didn't bother with c-alliance, was safely in a concordium galaxy.

Rnd2 C16: (C16-nap/C16T)Had a nap for the first month of the round, then it was non existant until the Fury/Legion war versus Blue Tuba. Think it was 4 Tuba galaxies against 2 Vts and Idlers Fury galaxy.

Rnd3 C9: Didn't play long enough to see any cluster activity (~1-2months).

Rnd4 P25: (2e5) Think Rob said it the best.

Rnd5 C19: Alot of different c alliances, C19a, C19r etc, everyone seemed to want to be leader of their own c alliance so take overs where constant. This finally came to and end when the major legion and fury gals in cluster decided to kick out the neutral ones and start roiding them (except one galaxy that was deemed to strong to handle).

Rnd6 C16: Nothing more than a nap.

Rnd8 : Cluster alliance, what is that?
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 03:51   #23
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

I'd like to point out here that I was ahead of you in that gal when I quit, even though I was less active than the proverbial piece of roadkill getting run over by juggernauts at 70mph. Plus we really shouldn't measure PA "skill" by anything post-r3. Actually that works out rather nicely I was possibly the most mediocre of players pre-r4 heh.
that was a fun gal damnit

not that active ... but fun
c3 rocked that round. Met a bunch of cool people, and had a fun round.
/me waves to ikom and Till.
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 04:17   #24
wubanger
what do you care...

wubanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Bob, I could have sworn c28 had a nice full cluster nap in rnd6. Although I admit the early part of the round escapes me atm so perhaps those 2 flagships (1 and 11 I believe) did do some nice damage in c at the onset of the round? I'd guess it's all a matter of point of view which I can accept ofc so nice politics if that was the case. I was in gal 17 and recall it being fairly peacefull myself

Still looking to read some old round 4 P20 horror stories ( [!],[!!], Outlaws and PaXX ppl sorry for bringing back the nightmares)

On a sidenote, it makes me wonder how the non newx side of c13 last round would have to say they they saw the situation like as well in their eyes

Former Member
Ministry(HC), Xanadu(WingHC) and 1up (peon)
wubanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 04:24   #25
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
I never was happy with any of the cluster alliances I was involved in, with the exception of c16a in r3. Without a doubt, that was the best cluster alliance I have ever seen, and I would certainly say it was one of the best the game has ever had. I'm proud to have been a part of it.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 04:29   #26
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
rnd 4 p15 was a very nasty mix of ppl had 3 WP galxeys 1 flag ships fury galxey 1 flag ships legion galxey and a few small ely galxeys things went good killed the c almost killed 58:15 in c than the fury galxey pussyed out on us and sgined a nap with cell or some **** to ground fleets and left the 3 wp galxeys alone we did well killed lockhead in c and fenix and made the poor p15 galxeys sorry they laned in that p with us

he yea bob.. all sounds quite nice.. but i wouldn't say it's all so close to the truth..
i'd never call my galaxy there a flagship legion one.. most of the time i was the only legion guy there.. it basically was ppl from former rounds, some undernet pals with who i played since round 1, and 3-4 quite large planets (riva, me, fenix, kayz)..
and fenix never was killed.. maybe in havoc.. but that's merely of any importance.. i think even i was killed in havoc then.. by those nasty buggers i kicked out of the para alliance for some tasty roids..

there was another legion galaxy, gazzy's or how he was called, but it was quite ****.. but maddix' and axis' galaxies weren't the best aswell..
galaxies like tpb's were more friendly towards us i think.. lockheads, blechtrommlers and most of tehars galaxy aswell i guess (as fenix was their cell hc thing dude.. tho they were quite ****ty aswell).. so looking back, i think an in-para war would have been funny..

r1 i didn't really have much to do with the rest of the cluster
r2 there was c4e, in my eyes the best cluster alliance ever.. it had like 7 top55 players and 3 top15 galaxies.. and generally lots of great ppl..
r3 was a quite useless cluster.. with scumbag jonni, and kayz, maybe darkjedi, sswwolf, mongobuffel and allogic as the most noticable ppl there..
r4 was quite funny but lots of work to build and 'rule' the p15 alliance.. with that furby/nd woman octavia/orange
r5 our galaxy was the only one worth to mention in c4 anyway..
then i quit i guess..
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 05:05   #27
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
R4: p10a, wasn't irc active this round, but some very nice guys here, I joined the p10a private gal for R5. My MoW seemed to be able to pull amazing amounts of defense out of them. (Although at the time any defense was amazing to me )

R5: c36lr, local Legion resistance, nice folks, although half of them spent the beginning of the round roiding us, apparently not realizing that the cluster's top Furgion gals would roid them in turn a few months in. Was nice seeing people who bashed me at first later begging me for defense.

R6: Seven Ups? Cluster this round sucked ass, worst I've ever had, didn't get along with anyone in our cluster that round.

R7: c30, ...didn't even have a name, was really just a NAP between the FLTV gals of the cluster

R8: c17a, hmm...again, more of a NAP than anything.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 05:42   #28
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
R3 - C37. I was a n00b, so didn't even know what a cluster alliance was outside of some evil Furbie one that killed us.

r4 - p24. HC of the major P-alliance that killed everything that moved. Learned a ton with 2 major NoS and 2 Legion HC gals in the alliance..probably the most interesting round socially I've ever had.

r5 - c13. We had a cluster alliance involving the 10 biggest gals till legion decided to hit Redbull, who then hit my gal in-c. Worst mistake they ever made, and it dissolved the cluster alliance completely, making it WTF/Ve vs everyone else. ended with 3 gals standing, and Axis_WLF's gal removed fromt he allied cluster alliance for various reasons, inactivity being the one cited.

r6 - c10. bloodiest round ever. The incluster war that ran for most of the round ended in 4 gals ripped out of potential t25 spots, 3 of which were almost completely destroyed and the fourth only halfway intact because they'd snuck a member into XeTa/FoS. Was quite fun war wise, once the war started again in earnest.

r7 - c23. FLTV was pretty inactive in-c but we managed to maintain a nap, break it, rape the cluster silly, then get it put back in before the %20 rule really became an issue. I started working 2 jobs and got slaughtered by 650million in inc while I was at work..*sigh* 100mill in 1 tick...agony, but I was actually releived as I didn't have to care anymore since my t25 possibilty was shot.

r8 - haven't had much time to participate in anything at this point.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 07:33   #29
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz

You were c6??????????

Never noticed you around in #cia
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 07:45   #30
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
r1 c22 or 24 Dunno, me and my m8 grimlock where too busy telling/showing our galaxy mates that we where the bosses

r2: c5 (if I remember well) We got roided from everywhere but where still not doing too bad. quite an inactive galaxy after the first incomings.

r3 c9
Same as above but with a better galaxy. Still know a lot of people from this galaxy and some of the cluster. Quite a boring cluster, most noticable was the soap opera around Sswolf's planet.

r4. erm dont know the para anymore but it was the para of 'Renegades'. Was quite funny although we've made it too easy for ourselves as we had a huge amount of gals on our side. Raping the para silly.

r5. Ended up in a highly concentrated Furgion cluster as Xanadu GC. My luck was I knew some people in their so i got accepted in the cluster alliance. (lo Avie, Petru, Echelon)
Ofcourse we didnt have a lot of defence against outside cluster incomings so later on we dropped in rankings. In my opinion we where the best galaxy in this cluster, as we showed at the start.

r6. c6. Blue bull. We had some bull galaxies in this cluster and also some FoS ones. cluster was easy. After taking out one or two virus galaxies we ruled supreme. Where being in top 20 for most part of the round. Dropped a bit during the Fos - Xeta wars and funnily enough it was FLTV that hitted us the most hard.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 07:47   #31
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
heh, which galaxy Torz?
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 08:37   #32
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
I was c26, typo which I cbf fixing heh
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:26   #33
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
r8: c44..we don't talk much
That is because I do not know your real nick. Strange really cause with Gayle around as well we could make for quite a talkative channel.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 10:31   #34
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
r8 - c44, 'echo...echo.., oh, someone talks, cool...echo'
Oh, and we have Gayle :-\
And Cicada apparently.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 11:14   #35
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz

And Cicada apparently.

hAl

And like you say, hes not coming out of the closet with his nick :\
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:47   #36
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader

Rd4: p19, was great fun too and as with c19a I still hang out with them.

yep p19 was cool
i was in x19th still hang with the old p19 peeps dont we vader

rnd 2 and 3 c1 vts/fury stronghold no problems

rnd4 x19th cool para alliance pepsi bottle helped us lots

rnd 5 c2e crushed NoCex gal

rnd 6 c4x had some good Xeta gals in c but fos out of c killed us

rnd 7 c18 3 Bull gals in the one cluster we couldn;t believe our luck, pity newx got slaughted
rnd 8 c37a no one talks much in cluster room pretty much dead
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:14   #37
Neo
Pony

Neo is an unknown quantity at this point
R1: C9 - cluster alliance ??

R2: C1E - Worst c-alliance ever. I think the IRC-channel peaked @ 5 guys or something. Being MoC, I always woke up with 50 new 'Help I need def' mails. Very fun .

R3: Dogs of War (C8) - Was fine socially, sucked pretty much in all other ways. One legion galaxy that twatted us whenever they wanted ofc

R4: GP4/4FS - Was originally HC of GP4, but didn't follow up due to exams. Then the WP/Fury dudes kicked all VeX'ish, and my wannabe WP GC did everything he could to lick radiums arse to stay there. Worked tho .

R5: One week of play dunno what happened

R8: CXX - Really bad C-Alliance. Thank god for OB defense
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:54   #38
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Rd 1 - C15, no C alliance to my knowledge.

Rd 2 - C29, read above, Patrician's post.

Rd 3 - C3, 5 Legion gals, cluster NAP. Fun after war began with WP/Fury and Legion.

Rd 4 - P23, Got booted by Fred from 23rd for being Legion. Rallied the LDK in 48:23 (good old gadas and his gal) and a couple other minor gals, spent all round fighting 280:23 and their friends. Personally never lost a roid to them.

Rd 5 - C28, we NAP'd some, then began picking them off one by one.

Rd 6 - C20, Completely owned in C by Xeta, everynight incoming.

Rd 7 - C15, 15:15 and 15:19 had it won within a week, thanks to Legion and Titans outside help. No trouble in C.

Rd 8 - Nothing as far as I am aware. Can't even get easy roids from them.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:21   #39
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Only one worth mentioning was TZ in r4 - we owned, and despite our mixed composition, owned together. After that, local geography never mattered.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:29   #40
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
sigh

r3-r5 i dont rmbr my coords :P

r6: was in 6:14 the gal sucked and we were bashed all tru rnd,

especially 6:3 made our rnd hell in the early ddays.

r7: was in 28:3. Nice enuff cluster hadnt it been 4 28.9.

they rocked, hit my galm8es time and time again while returning and fked em over pretty bad .
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:41   #41
Galaxian

Galaxian is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
The only cluster I ever had direct dealings with was C28 in R2.

I demanded they surrender to my galaxy.

They did.

Nuff said.

(love ya UTCA)
Heh, I was in your C that round, and UTCA.

And we DID NOT surrender to you, stop telling porkies.

I remember you issued an ultimatum to us to cease all hostilities and for you to take control of UTCA policy and strategy, but UTCA never gave in to that. As I remember, you just kept bashing the poor UTCA gals for the rest of the round.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:26   #42
Sly
Tzuper

Sly is an unknown quantity at this point
r3 c18, three of us GCs formed an elite cluster alliance called nos
r4 c2, we splintered off from THOR and formed FU2
r6 c7 , C7RL

Been very lucky, really.
Sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:46   #43
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

r5: c17 - No idea what it was called. Only remember g0at being angry coz someone took his channel request out of the queue and gave it to Killmark.
It was fun having cservice ingal.

:-)

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!
Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:58   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Round 2 - c31 - Lucky
[C31A]. Not much else to say, other than it rocked like noneother. Orion, Mer, CMJ... ace.

Round 3 - c15 - Lucky
The best cluster experience I've ever had. All those who know me or were in that cluster know what I mean.

Round 4 - P12 - Unlucky
I was Legion. It was the NoS stronghold. Enough said really.

Round 5 - c10 - Lucky
Yeh was a peepeeface, and maya had too many PDS units. Had Sid in my cluster, heh.

Round 6 - c11 - Lucky
Second to my Round 3 experiences, it was the best. I slaved to make it a FLTTV fortress, and it was, until a day after I went into temporary retirement, and the cluster was rocked by XETA forces. :/ Valiant fighters on both sides of c11, the best cluster warfare I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Sid was in my cluster too, heh.

Roudn 7 - c23 - Lucky
LDK were the best opponents in the cluster. Otherwise, I didn't involve myself with it, and it really didn't pose much of a threat either.
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:25   #45
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 2: Don't know if there was a C alliance in cluster 32, but if there was it must have been pretty crap. Roided the whole cluster inside out.

Round 3: Ended up in c16 and was spammed to death by the likes of sigrid so though i'll join to see what it is.

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Best C alliance EVER
Quicky became HC of c16a. Was the most helpfull cluster alliance ive ever been in, everyone willing to try and cover the incommings and we were in #1 position for id say 2/3 of the round. Words can't describe how good that cluster and its alliance was

Round 4: P4 Our gal was #1 in parallel all round, no VeX presence but only CELL and NoS during the end which broke off to make their own P alliance. Played half the round inparallel as it was like its own mini universe. Good defencive parallel and i believe this is where the alliance 4S began. Still even tho we got kicked from the P alliances etc beacase our gal was wp/fury we still owned all thsoe CELL / NoS nightly

Round 5: c21, had a deal to keep everything friendly incluster "a la" round 3, but unfortunately some idiot american ldk member thought it was best to round people in cluster. They made one attack in cluster and we made sure it was their last Could have been good but by now cluster alliances were ****e as everything is alliance/galaxy dominated.

Round 6: c9, also known as the "hell hole". Was one cluster alliance at the beginning. Hoever the Xeta and FoS gals broke off one night and attacked ours and other FLVT gals incluster. Had a massive cluster war from then to the mid round where each side was the looser. Cluster was the bottom ranked of all in the universe.

Round 7: c29, Tables turned we hit the wanx galaxies in cluster first, they never recovered. We had an allied cluster alliance from the beginning which covered defence in cluster quite easily. Shame 29:15 were cheating dogs, might have been totally different.

Round 8: c40, Pretty good cluster alliance, pretty much everyone not caring which alliance each other is from and willing to defend one another
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 19:44   #46
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radium-^
Round 5: c21, had a deal to keep everything friendly incluster "a la" round 3, but unfortunately some idiot american ldk member thought it was best to round people in cluster. They made one attack in cluster and we made sure it was their last Could have been good but by now cluster alliances were ****e as everything is alliance/galaxy dominated.
Yeah but that was Zuikis' gal and he isn't American....
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 22:18   #47
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Round 4: P4 Our gal was #1 in parallel all round, no VeX presence but only CELL and NoS during the end which broke off to make their own P alliance. Played half the round inparallel as it was like its own mini universe. Good defencive parallel and i believe this is where the alliance 4S began. Still even tho we got kicked from the P alliances etc beacase our gal was wp/fury we still owned all thsoe CELL / NoS nightly
heh
P4 rocked ...it was great fun playing there :>
btw 4S alliance begun one round before that ...it was only coincidence that my gal was in that P ..so we took much gals with us
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 06:16   #48
bobamatics

I'll only state the two cluster/para alliances I have been near active in:

R3: c16 - Where I met at least half of my friends, aquintances and future galmates. (MG5, Merauder, Plantman, Radium, sigrid, Kileman, Psi, Borric etc...the list is long.)

R4: p4 (4FS) - Huge p raids organized by Baba (vedro) and others with a very sophisticated and useful website. Did good until NoS came for us.

Other rounds: Uh. What cluster am I in?

[edit]Sorry Plant, I forgot you :/ Don't know if we even started talking at that time, but nonetheless, you were c16 ;)[/edit]
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 06:31   #49
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by bobamatics
I'll only state the two cluster/para alliances I have been near active in:

R3: c16 - Where I met at least half of my friends, aquintances and future galmates. (MG5, Merauder, Radium, sigrid, Kileman, Psi, Borric etc...the list is long.)

R4: p4 (4FS) - Huge p raids organized by Baba (vedro) and others with a very sophisticated and useful website. Did good until NoS came for us.

Other rounds: Uh. What cluster am I in?
/me slaps bobamatics with Mg5.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 09:06   #50
Zim

rd 2: Cluster 41, not much memory..was a noob. But thats where I met the gal mates I would stick with for the next 4 rounds

rd3: Cluster 19

rd 4 P17 (all your P-alliances are belong to TZ) We ruled the universe by working together. Legion working beside WP amongst others in harmony. Thats also where I met a lovely woman by the name of heartshunter Its history from there as I worked along side with her in Gods and again in Titans. TZjr was also a treat.

rd 5 Cluster 36. The only thing I remember about this was "la resistance" hehe, the noobs ganging up on the large Furgion in cluster

rd 6 Cluster 9 The worst possible cluster to be in. A cluster nap that lasted less than a week. A cluster war that lasted an entire round and left C9 in rubble. We were the farms for the rest of the universe. But the side of good prevailed in the end in that cluster. Not 1 NEWX gal in the top 250 in c9

rd7 Cluster 27, dont know..by this time I was pretty inactive. I remember I was in the cluster with several people (in high places) from my alliance (Titans) and with 12 extremely friendly gals in cluster we pretty much owned the cluster.

So I have been in the best Paralell (P17) and the worst Cluster (C9 rd6) I would say I have seen all PA has to offer.

=ZZ=