User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2002, 19:14   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
4 Men & 1 Woman Arrested on Conspiracy to Kidnap Victoria Beckham

Possibly the funniest thing EVER
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 19:15   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
link?
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 19:17   #3
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Never mind.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2392211.stm
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 19:23   #4
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
how annoying would that be, you couldnt kill her cos then ud get ****ed by police etc. but u couldnt keep her alive cos she wouldnt shut up. even with a gag and if someone raped her shed have to call the kid 'basement in romania'
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 00:46   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
That's annoying
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 00:47   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 4 Men & 1 Woman Arrested on Conspiracy to Kidnap Victoria Beckham

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
the funniest thing EVER

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 01:34   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: 4 Men & 1 Woman Arrested on Conspiracy to Kidnap Victoria Beckham

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Possibly the funniest thing EVER
what i dont understand is...
why did we stop them ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 09:33   #8
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
hiring a body guard for a 3year old kid????

how bout she has her own body guard and she looks after her own kid.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 10:58   #9
WarpedAngel

i think the most depressing thing for them has to be that they were infiltrated by reporters from the News of the World........
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 11:53   #10
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Nofutcha
hiring a body guard for a 3year old kid????

how bout she has her own body guard and she looks after her own kid.
the bodyguard will most likely be there to stop bullets rather than clean up vomit.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 11:59   #11
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by WarpedAngel
i think the most depressing thing for them has to be that they were infiltrated by reporters from the News of the World........
Why didn't the News of The World just inform the police when they found out, instead of infiltrating them?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 12:03   #12
Cocaine

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus

Why didn't the News of The World just inform the police when they found out, instead of infiltrating them?
Silly question! Do you think a newspaper would be willing to give up a story like that ?
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:05   #13
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
This is what should happen to all emaciated pop artists.

shame
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:10   #14
Lord Boredom

Re: Re: 4 Men & 1 Woman Arrested on Conspiracy to Kidnap Victoria Beckham

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3

what i dont understand is...
why did we stop them ?
exactly.
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:32   #15
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
anybody really cares? besides Kura?
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:33   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sigrid
anybody really cares? besides Kura?
Since several people have quoted him, and added no further reply, which tends to imply that they mean the same statement, I would assume 'yes'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 20:51   #17
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus

Apparently they told the police as soon as it became clear what they were going to do.
Hell, they infiltrated them so they got a good scoop anyway.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2002, 21:04   #18
Mtyd
Youngest ViruS Member!!

Mtyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by seventh
how annoying would that be, you couldnt kill her cos then ud get ****ed by police etc. but u couldnt keep her alive cos she wouldnt shut up. even with a gag and if someone raped her shed have to call the kid 'basement in romania'

ROFL, what kind of a name is; Romeo??? GET WITH THE TIMES.
Mtyd is offline   Reply With Quote